United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 08-05-2013, 09:51 AM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
Mourinho announcement tonight apparently.

BTW, dunno why you're all freaking out about Moyes, both Gill and Woodward said CL experience is important when it comes to the next coach.

Mourinhos been a done deal since about 2009 in reality.
I'll murder you if that's not true.

Unread 08-05-2013, 09:53 AM
thatsfuctit

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
I like Moyes. He comes across as a good guy and he's done a fantastic job with Everton and could possibly work at a bigger club.

But £#%&! off.
I agree.

I totally respect what he's achieved with £#%&! all at Everton, and am delighted to see them above the vermin.

But i suspect our expectations are a bit loftier than that, and that the traits of a hard nosed glaswegian are the only ones that could work at United.

Unread 08-05-2013, 09:53 AM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
Mourinho announcement tonight apparently.

BTW, dunno why you're all freaking out about Moyes, both Gill and Woodward said CL experience is important when it comes to the next coach.

Mourinhos been a done deal since about 2009 in reality.
Sanity.

Unread 08-05-2013, 09:54 AM
irk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Can you imagine moyes trying to chastise players who've won 5 titles or whatever and they're thinking "what the £#%&! have you ever done?"
Tbf He was ecellent at shitting people up in his last role as the screaming skull on the Blackpool ghost train

Unread 08-05-2013, 09:54 AM
Mr Castro

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
I'll murder you if that's not true.
Let's murder him together.

Jose's definitely leaving Real. Balague said so, and he reminded people about the surprise Jose was talking about.

Unread 08-05-2013, 09:55 AM
Mr Castro

Quote:
Originally Posted by irk
Tbf He was excellent at shitting people up in his last role as the screaming skull on the Blackpool ghost train

First laugh I've had this morning, thanks.

Unread 08-05-2013, 09:55 AM
Tronics

I honestly could care less if Mourinho comes in wins us a couple CL's and league titles and then £#%&!s off

I don't get the hang up of wanting another manager that'll stay with us for 20+ years

SAF was a one off, a truly brilliant one off, let's leave his legacy in peace and allow someone else to come in with a fresh perspective in shorter matter of time

Unread 08-05-2013, 09:57 AM
Tronics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Castro
Let's murder him together.

Jose's definitely leaving Real. Balague said so, and he reminded people about the surprise Jose was talking about.
Would be just like us to let Mourinho go to Chelsea with an unlimited 'war chest' and we get Moyes in for a bit on 'value'

Unread 08-05-2013, 09:58 AM
irk

This moyess speculation is presumably based on life's immutable truths

Car - German
Suit - Italian
Wine - French
Football manager - Scottish

Unread 08-05-2013, 10:00 AM
Pop

The £#%&!ing thought of Moyes

It's like when your parents used to go on holidays and leave you with an Aunt or Uncle you barely knew and were freaked out staying at their place.

£#%&! off.

Unread 08-05-2013, 10:01 AM
irk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
The £#%&!ing thought of Moyes

It's like when your parents used to go on holidays and leave you with an Aunt or Uncle you barely knew and were freaked out staying at their place.

£#%&! off.
Could be worse it could be Stuart hall

Unread 08-05-2013, 10:05 AM
elhombre

Quote:
Originally Posted by irk
This moyess speculation is presumably based on life's immutable truths

Car - German
Suit - Italian
Wine - French
Football manager - Scottish

Unread 08-05-2013, 10:06 AM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tronics
I honestly could care less if Mourinho comes in wins us a couple CL's and league titles and then £#%&!s off

I don't get the hang up of wanting another manager that'll stay with us for 20+ years

SAF was a one off, a truly brilliant one off, let's leave his legacy in peace and allow someone else to come in with a fresh perspective in shorter matter of time
Tbf to the Portuguese @#%&!, I've heard him say he wants his next job to be in England and be a long tern project. He'd not get any interfering at United (well, unless it's Fergie staring down from the director's box ) so it's not far fetched he could be here for 10+ years if he comes.

Unread 08-05-2013, 10:07 AM
Rhodzy

Unread 08-05-2013, 10:10 AM
The Watcher

This @#%&! can £#%&! off tbh.

Unread 08-05-2013, 10:19 AM
Chorlton74

Moyes would just be the wrong appointment.

he's steadied Everton, granted, but he's won nothing. done toss in Europe when they've got there, and despite what people think, he's spent a fair few quid as well but without success over the course of 10 years.

he also gave Andy Van Der Meyde first team football. No thanks.

I'd rather have Solskjaer than Moyes any day of the week.

Unread 08-05-2013, 10:42 AM
HolyMackrelDoodleBonkon

Oh £#%&!.....

Unread 08-05-2013, 10:45 AM
S/Side.Red

Rooney been 'telling teammates' he wants to £#%&! off in the last 24 hours.

Imagine Fergie and Rooney out, Moyes in

Unread 08-05-2013, 10:49 AM
Jethro

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Rooney been 'telling teammates' he wants to £#%&! off in the last 24 hours.

Imagine Fergie and Rooney out, Moyes in
The club best have an ace up its sleeve as this could turn into a disaster

Unread 08-05-2013, 10:50 AM
saffers

Would anyone even be talking about Moyes had it not been for the assistant manager rumours a couple of days ago?

Why on earth would United appoint a manager with zero trophy wins and zero cl experience apart from one quaifier loss? Get real ffs.
Closed Thread