Unread 15-02-2012, 09:39 AM
antonin jablonsky

Not long, stupid little ginger @#%&!.

Unread 15-02-2012, 10:12 AM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk
this

as soon as abramovich starts turning up at training you're £#%&!ed really. the thing is, avb may well be what they need there. he's clearly a talented manager and his porto side were great to watch as well as being successful. the problem is with the squad, not the manager.
and the fact the manager doesn't have a big say in who the club signs.

Can't see Mourinho returning, he's moved on the Chelsea players haven't.

Unread 15-02-2012, 10:20 AM
Time For Heroes

I think that maybe Abramovich is turning up for training to see how he is with the players, how he works and who's not doing it for him, I think he might actually keep this one and give him some time to build a proper team.

Unread 15-02-2012, 11:25 AM
borsuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Time For Heroes
I think that maybe Abramovich is turning up for training to see how he is with the players, how he works and who's not doing it for him, I think he might actually keep this one and give him some time to build a proper team.
maybe. what shenwen said surprised me, i thought he was at porto longer than that. in any case, when you think that mourinho chucked it in, ancelloti got £#%&!ed off, hiddink wasn't interested in more than just a couple of months, now avb is likely to go as well, not to mention to ray wilkins/michael emenalo episode, it's pretty clear that the problem is elsewhere. they need to £#%&! off some of the senior pros so the coach, whoever it is, has authority there.

Unread 15-02-2012, 12:35 PM
Fountz

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk
they need to £#%&! off some of the senior pros so the coach, whoever it is, has authority there.
I can just see Terry there surrounded by his acolytes chiming in.. oblivious to the hailstorm of shit he's brought upon the club.

If he plays his cards right, he could do the double, and be the cause of both his International Manager and Club Manager going.

Unread 15-02-2012, 05:42 PM
HERTS_RED

Tick Tock

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/standa...dink-in-now.do

Unread 16-02-2012, 05:59 PM
dodger

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
Ancheloti is an excellent manager who they never should've sacked. Ridiculous decision.
Quote:
Originally Posted by shenwen
this. (with correct spelling of course )
Ancelotti is good in a lot of ways but Chelsea's current problems have a fair bit to do with him. He did very little to evolve the club or the squad while he was there, just kept on with the f£#%&!, JT, Drogba mob plus the supporting shite like Feirrara.
I'm not saying it's easy when the chairman goes out and signs a striker who's shot his bolt every January but I think Ancelotti knew he wouldn't be around more than two years and just thought £#%&! it.

Unread 18-02-2012, 11:01 PM
borsuk

Thumbs up

giving himself the vote of confidence

Quote:
A defiant André Villas-Boas claimed Roman Abramovich's support was "unconditional" despite Chelsea being held to an insipid 1–1 draw by Birmingham City in the FA Cup fifth round.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2...movich-chelsea

Unread 18-02-2012, 11:17 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodger
Ancelotti is good in a lot of ways but Chelsea's current problems have a fair bit to do with him. He did very little to evolve the club or the squad while he was there, just kept on with the f£#%&!, JT, Drogba mob plus the supporting shite like Feirrara.
I'm not saying it's easy when the chairman goes out and signs a striker who's shot his bolt every January but I think Ancelotti knew he wouldn't be around more than two years and just thought £#%&! it.
Tbf, when he got there F£#%&! was 31, Drogba 31/32 and JT's racism wasn't quite so in the public eye, so he was probably right to continue with them. He did bring in Ramires, who looks like the best player they've managed to sign in about 5 years.

I think they are probably going to have to extend Drogba's contract, they need him more than any of the others, he's dragged them along kicking and screaming for about 3 or 4 seasons, he kept them in a few title races and probably near as dammit won them their last title. They will be £#%&!ed when he goes.

Unread 18-02-2012, 11:29 PM
thatsfuctit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fountz

If he plays his cards right, he could do the double, and be the cause of both his International Manager and Club Manager going.

he probably fancies both jobs tbf

Unread 18-02-2012, 11:44 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatsfuctit
he probably fancies both jobs tbf
There have been a few Chelski "fans" on phone ins wanting him to take over, apparently

Unread 18-02-2012, 11:53 PM
wonky no

sturridge is wasted there

Unread 19-02-2012, 12:16 AM
tatty

Terry taking over as manager?

Gold, comedy gold that would be.

Unread 19-02-2012, 01:26 AM
thatsfuctit

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatty
Terry taking over as manager?

Gold, comedy gold that would be.
didn't he want it in his contract at one point, not sure if it is, but pretty sure it was something he asked for (presuming the papers are right)

Unread 19-02-2012, 02:30 AM
Pop

Can't stand the @#%&!. Between his stupid £#%&!ing squatting on the pitch and infuriating scratchy gravelly voiced interviews he's become a right loathsome little bastard.

Unread 20-02-2012, 01:04 PM
Sloane

Bielsa to take over

Unread 20-02-2012, 01:32 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloane
Bielsa to take over
Who is saying that??

Unread 20-02-2012, 01:37 PM
Sloane

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Who is saying that??
People in Spain are saying Roman had his people over there trying to convince Bielsa to take the Chelsea job

Unread 20-02-2012, 01:43 PM
borsuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloane
People in Spain are saying Roman had his people over there trying to convince Bielsa to take the Chelsea job
terry and luiz playing in a mobile back three

Unread 20-02-2012, 04:20 PM
forwardirektion

I've heard that if offered it Bielsa would take it.
Closed Thread