Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 17-02-2011, 06:38 PM
dodger

Default Re: Season 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron_van_Marlon
You're a shady @#%&!....

Take over the league, sell a £10m player for £23m....

:shakehead:
Hang on a £#%&!ing minute! I sincerely hope this isn't the case MvB. That wasn't what i had in mind when I smoothed the path for your takeover.

Unread 17-02-2011, 06:50 PM
Marlon Van Baron

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodger
Hang on a £#%&!ing minute! I sincerely hope this isn't the case MvB. That wasn't what i had in mind when I smoothed the path for your takeover.
Don't b fooled by this clown, do u really think I would b that stupid & blatant to cheat on the day I take over. The Baron is just trying to deflect his own poor management & the fact he is still shovelling shite in div 2 despite spending a small fortune. He should really b in charge of Man City the bitter @#%&!.

Unread 17-02-2011, 06:50 PM
Baron

I'm off home in a few mins, hope this is cleared up soon, new season is a few days away ffs

Unread 17-02-2011, 06:55 PM
Marlon Van Baron

Quote:
I'm off home in a few mins, hope this is cleared up soon, new season is a few days away ffs
£#%&! off then u shit stirring @#%&! :shakehead:

If u r that bothered or anyone else believe's this #@&%! feel free to report the transfer via the SMFA transfer monitor now it is on. They will soon know we r not the same just from the IP Address. Not that I expect Baron to know what an IP address is being a desktop support unspecislist

Unread 17-02-2011, 08:28 PM
Baron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlon Van Baron
£#%&! off then u shit stirring @#%&! :shakehead:

If u r that bothered or anyone else believe's this #@&%! feel free to report the transfer via the SMFA transfer monitor now it is on. They will soon know we r not the same just from the IP Address. Not that I expect Baron to know what an IP address is being a desktop support unspecislist
You've got a phone, a work computer, a home computer & mates to go round...

Not convinced!

Unread 17-02-2011, 08:48 PM
Marlon Van Baron

Quote:
You've got a phone, a work computer, a home computer & mates to go round...

Not convinced!
Stop gobbing off & do something about it, ask SMFA to investigate it. I got nothing to hide & they will come to the same conclusion.

Unread 17-02-2011, 10:06 PM
Stubbsy

SMFA are investigating it

Unread 17-02-2011, 10:38 PM
Marlon Van Baron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stubbsy
SMFA are investigating it
If it is true I am saddend by the lack of trust & will resign if the transfer is revoked

Unread 18-02-2011, 12:26 PM
Baron

Quote:
If it is true I am saddend by the lack of trust & will resign if the transfer is revoked

I suspect you'll be OK

Unread 18-02-2011, 02:30 PM
Stubbsy

Thumbs up Re: Season 3

Quote:

I suspect you'll be OK

Unread 18-02-2011, 03:53 PM
Time For Heroes

Just looked at my 1st three fixtures.....

Blackburn H
Chelsea A
City A

Baptism of fire for the Cardiff new boys.

Unread 18-02-2011, 06:51 PM
dodger

Quote:

You're in the clear anyway MvB (not that it was ever in doubt) This goon at Boro is offering the unmanaged clubs over the odds for players that nobody else is in for. He just got three in for 20 million apiece. He could have paid 3/4 of that, if not less.

Unread 18-02-2011, 07:16 PM
Stubbsy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodger

You're in the clear anyway MvB (not that it was ever in doubt) This goon at Boro is offering the unmanaged clubs over the odds for players that nobody else is in for. He just got three in for 20 million apiece. He could have paid 3/4 of that, if not less.
Wonder if he wants Joe Cole off me for 30 mill

EDIT - Just Pm'd him asking if hes interested

Unread 18-02-2011, 07:25 PM
Stubbsy

£#%&!in Charity Shield tonight !

* Suspended and Injured players cannot play
* Players conditions are taken into account
* Players conditions are reduced during the game

Playing my 2nd 11 + kids on the bench.

Unread 18-02-2011, 08:35 PM
Marlon Van Baron

Quote:
Wonder if he wants Joe Cole off me for 30 mill

EDIT - Just Pm'd him asking if hes interested
If he does I will be reporting it to the SMFA as a dodgy deal

Unread 18-02-2011, 08:36 PM
Marlon Van Baron

Quote:
£#%&!in Charity Shield tonight !

* Suspended and Injured players cannot play
* Players conditions are taken into account
* Players conditions are reduced during the game

Playing my 2nd 11 + kids on the bench.
I was wondering if conditions were taken in to account, I just picked my bloody team. Might have to revisit.

Do you know when you play Champions League if Players conditions are taken in to account? I can't see how as you play CL games the night after a league match

Unread 18-02-2011, 08:57 PM
Stubbsy

Quote:
If he does I will be reporting it to the SMFA as a dodgy deal

Quote:
I was wondering if conditions were taken in to account, I just picked my bloody team. Might have to revisit.

Do you know when you play Champions League if Players conditions are taken in to account? I can't see how as you play CL games the night after a league match
No they dont, or they dont anyway if you aint managing ( assistant picks team ). Cant see it bein any different now you can manage in champs league games yaself.

Unread 18-02-2011, 09:31 PM
Stubbsy

2-0 Sunderland

Some first team experience for some of my 2nd string. Good to see Sunderland playing their 1st team and £#%&!ing the players for the league kick off on Sunday

Unread 18-02-2011, 11:32 PM
Marlon Van Baron

Quote:
2-0 Sunderland

Some first team experience for some of my 2nd string. Good to see Sunderland playing their 1st team and £#%&!ing the players for the league kick off on Sunday
Only got West Aaaaam at home 1st game. Should turn them over with a reserve team. I thought you may be trying to bluff me with your "I am playing reserves & kids" comment.

Anyway 2 £#%&!ing 0 rent boy & another trophy in the cabinet

Unread 19-02-2011, 11:44 AM
Stubbsy

Quote:
Only got West Aaaaam at home 1st game. Should turn them over with a reserve team. I thought you may be trying to bluff me with your "I am playing reserves & kids" comment.

Anyway 2 £#%&!ing 0 rent boy & another trophy in the cabinet

Wasnt risking playing any big guns with the start of the new season 2 days away. Already missing Robben as it is.
Closed Thread