United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 17-11-2009, 07:24 PM
£#%&! KFC

Default Re: benitez trying to convince the liverpool board to sell torres?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiffy
If we had Torres and Liverpool had Berbatov, what would we be saying then? Too many people wear United coloured specs when watching Berbatov.
so a thread about Benitez and Torres and the vermin en masse becomes a thread about how shit Berbatov is what a load of shite

if you think Torres is better player than Berbatov you are a £#%&!wit

Unread 17-11-2009, 07:27 PM
borsuk

Quote:
Yes, there are lots of differences between us and we don't kill people. I'll give you that.

As someone who disagrees with unions this is hard to say but we have 75,000 people at every home game. The vast majority want rid of Glazer and if we all stood together we could have got rid of them. The fact is we have 75,000 individuals but who don't stand together. We have one hell of a lot of sway if only we could get organised but at the moment it's divide and conquer and it's working very well for the Glazers.

Unread 17-11-2009, 07:27 PM
Spiffy

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
so a thread about Benitez and Torres and the vermin en masse becomes a thread about how shit Berbatov is what a load of shite

Well we were discussing Benitz and Torres and it was you who said you didn't want him. That inevitably led to a discussion about why you didn't want him and the obvious comparisons with our strikers. It's not rocket science.

Torres is a better striker, maybe not a better player. We need a striker we can rely on and Dimitar isn't that yet.

How many points has Torres won for Liverpool? How many points has Berbatov won for United?

Unread 17-11-2009, 07:29 PM
borsuk

Quote:

you are £#%&!ing joking, surely. torres is the best no 9 in world football by a distance. berbatov is a very good player, capable of moments of brilliance.

£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Well we were discussing Benitz and Torres and it was you who said you didn't want him. That inevitably led to a discussion about why you didn't want him and the obvious comparisons with our strikers. It's not rocket science.

Torres is a better striker, maybe not a better player. We need a striker we can rely on and Dimitar isn't that yet.

How many points has Torres won for Liverpool? How many points has Berbatov won for United?
how many PL titles has Torres won
how many has Berbatov won

and regards your question...this season Berbs has won us more points than that @#%&! has for those @#%&!s

King Schlong

Quote:

All round game goes to Berbatov. When we are talking about goalscoring threat though its like comparing Dave Nugent to Alan Shearer. Torres is miles ahead.

I like Berbatov but if it was a choice of the two it would be Torres everytime.

Unread 17-11-2009, 07:30 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk

you are £#%&!ing joking, surely. torres is the best no 9 in world football by a distance. berbatov is a very good player, capable of moments of brilliance.
Van Persie's better than Torres for a start

Unread 17-11-2009, 07:31 PM
borsuk

Quote:
i think i'll just assume this is a wum

Unread 17-11-2009, 07:31 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Schlong
All round game goes to Berbatov. When we are talking about goalscoring threat though its like comparing Dave Nugent to Alan Shearer. Torres is miles ahead.

I like Berbatov but if it was a choice of the two it would be Torres everytime.
SAFO had a choice of two ...he chose Berbatov
and wtf does he know eh

Unread 17-11-2009, 07:32 PM
My Name is Keith

Quote:

"I wouldn't want Torress anywhere near a United shirt".

You made a statement and then failed to back it up - it's a £#%&!wit kind of thing to do.

I like Berbles but he can't hold a light to Torres at the moment* and I can't for the life of me work out how anyone can reasonably argue differently. And I can't work out why anyone wouldn't want Torres in a United shirt if we could get him, which I'm sure we can't.

* All of this season, all of last etc.

Unread 17-11-2009, 07:32 PM
borsuk

Quote:
SAFO had a choice of two ...he chose Berbatov
and wtf does he know eh
yeah, right

Unread 17-11-2009, 07:33 PM
naes_sean

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
Fair enough.

If you had a choice between Berbatov or Torres, who would you choose?
That's like asking if you would take Adriana Lima after Stubbsy has had a go at her.

Unread 17-11-2009, 07:34 PM
Pop

Thumbs down Re: benitez trying to convince the liverpool board to sell torres?

Torres is an injury prone scouse £#%&!ing @#%&!.

Were Utd to bid silly money for a striker I'd rather it were Villa over him any day of the week.

Scouse bastard.

Unread 17-11-2009, 07:34 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
"I wouldn't want Torress anywhere near a United shirt".

You made a statement and then failed to back it up - it's a £#%&!wit kind of thing to do.

I like Berbles but he can't hold a light to Torres at the moment* and I can't for the life of me work out how anyone can reasonably argue differently. And I can't work out why anyone wouldn't want Torres in a United shirt if we could get him, which I'm sure we can't.

* All of this season, all of last etc.

all of this.....

maybe watch our games again from August there's not that many of them but I am sure even you will be able to see how many points Berbatov has won for us

Unread 17-11-2009, 07:35 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
Torres is an injury prone scouse £#%&!ing @#%&!.

Were Utd to bid silly money for a striker I'd rather it were Villa over him any day of the week.

Scouse bastard.

ex-£#%&!inactly

Unread 17-11-2009, 07:36 PM
Billy Bigbollox

Torres is an outstanding striker, currently the best in the world of his type imho. Unfortunately there's more chance of me turning out up front for United than him.

Oh, and Benitez is still a @#%&! btw

Unread 17-11-2009, 07:37 PM
Spiffy

Quote:
how many PL titles has Torres won
how many has Berbatov won

and regards your question...this season Berbs has won us more points than that @#%&! has for those @#%&!s
Is Jonathan Greening better than Bryan Robson?

Trophies won are only an indicator of how good a player is. Sometimes exceptional players don't win trophies because the rest of the team aren't up to scratch.

Ryan Giggs has never won the World Cup. Does that mean he's worse than every player who has won it?

Unread 17-11-2009, 07:38 PM
wiganste

Quote:
Give over Kev. Torres is world class, the best goalscorer in the world atm.

Unread 17-11-2009, 07:39 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiganste
Give over Kev. Torres is world class, the best goalscorer in the world atm.
okay Caz

Unread 17-11-2009, 07:40 PM
plopborsky

torres is the best in the league
Closed Thread