United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 25-10-2009, 08:19 PM
MIFF

Default Re: Nani and berbie

Edwin, rooney, evra and the berb, 1st names down on the teamsheet.

Unread 25-10-2009, 11:38 PM
Salford Reds MUFC

Default Re: rio out

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
new ctr half please
possible wum but what a £#%&!ing #@&%!

Unread 25-10-2009, 11:50 PM
Wicksy

£#%&! off Humpty Dumpty you Rochdale lard arse @#%&!.

Unread 26-10-2009, 12:17 AM
borsuk

torres is a fantastic centre forward, possibly the best in the world, and he scored a cracker. i don't think rio could be blamed really.

vidic had a shocker, again. evra was poor as well. got forward as usual but was constantly caught out by benayoun and torres drifting wide. i thought evra was very shaky defensively today, though o'shea, of course, is getting all the shit despite having a decent enough game. certainly kept things quiet down his side of the pitch.

giggs was also poor, for once. pretty much marked out of much of the game by johnson, who had an excellent game defensively. we had a lot more joy down the right than the left, which tells you something about how paddy and ryan were playing.

Unread 26-10-2009, 12:58 AM
naes_sean

top thread.

Unread 26-10-2009, 08:50 AM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk
i thought evra was very shaky defensively today, though o'shea, of course, is getting all the shit despite having a decent enough game. certainly kept things quiet down his side of the pitch.
He gave the ball away time after time after time and was unable to execute a very simple ten yard pass along the floor to a team-mate. I don't understand why we're never allowed to mention this where O'Shea is concerned. Did I hallucinate all those misplaced passes? No.

Yes, Evra was poor too, but O'Shea had nothing like a decent game - he was infuriatingly poor. The reason he 'kept things quiet' was merely because Benayoun played down the right. If he'd gone down the left it would have been the same story.

Unread 26-10-2009, 10:45 AM
rogieop

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk
torres is a fantastic centre forward, possibly the best in the world, and he scored a cracker. i don't think rio could be blamed really.

vidic had a shocker, again. evra was poor as well. got forward as usual but was constantly caught out by benayoun and torres drifting wide. i thought evra was very shaky defensively today, though o'shea, of course, is getting all the shit despite having a decent enough game. certainly kept things quiet down his side of the pitch.

giggs was also poor, for once. pretty much marked out of much of the game by johnson, who had an excellent game defensively. we had a lot more joy down the right than the left, which tells you something about how paddy and ryan were playing.
spot on the money about evra, he was £#%&!ing poison yesterday, he got hiomself booked early on and every single time a player came up against him i feared he was going to get sent off, then he started standing off benayoun way too often, one time being in the 18yard box and letting him cross at will ffs!
he gave £#%&! all cover to vida and rio, lets be fair as a centre half marking the likes of torres the last thing you want to see is your left full rampaging forward and leaving you open to all sorts of exposure down the flank.

torres saw that happening and constantly pulled out wide which troubled us, and lastly but by no means least and i dont think ill ever forgive him for it,

£#%&!ing lucas bolting past him in the 96th min as evra £#%&!ing ambles back not even trying to look like he had the desire to win the ball back.

worst ive seen him since his debut, maybe even worse.

still 2 bad games in a few years isnt a bad return, buck up paddy we need you.

Unread 27-10-2009, 11:04 PM
puressence

rio retiring

Unread 27-10-2009, 11:06 PM
Stubbsy

Quote:
rio retiring

Unread 27-10-2009, 11:34 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
rio retiring
I wish you'd £#%&!ing retire.....again

Unread 15-11-2009, 04:00 PM
Zorg

Default Re: mm. funny :)

£#%&! off and die.

Unread 15-11-2009, 04:01 PM
armchair

Zorg report spam - not repost thanks. They love being quoted.

Unread 15-11-2009, 04:03 PM
Camel

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
tbf, it made a hell of a lot more sense than pure's posts.

Unread 15-11-2009, 04:05 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
Quite. Sorry
Closed Thread