United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 02-10-2009, 10:52 AM
thankseric

Default Re: Rooney....

Let him stay home though thank god it's not a more important game.

Unread 02-10-2009, 11:31 AM
Aloe Blacc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack's Smirking Revenge
so you'd stay at work when your child is being born just because the boss had an important meeting would you?
Who said anything about that? Of course he should stay with his family if she is due in and around the date of the game....

It's about the principle, I really don't like some of the comments this guy comes out with in general, who is he to make demands. This club is run by Sir Alex Ferguson, not Rooney.

Unread 02-10-2009, 11:32 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aloe Blacc
Agreed, and if he doesn't like that, he might aswell just hand in a transfer request.

Sometimes I really do wonder who this guy thinks he is.
You are a complete £#%&!ing idiot.

Unread 02-10-2009, 11:38 AM
forzagarza

Bearing in mind waht a big deal giving birth is i.e. it can result in an extra life or in some horrible circumstances can result in 1 or 2 deaths i would think anyone who does go away is a massive @#%&!.

Unread 02-10-2009, 11:47 AM
Jack's Smirking Revenge

Quote:
Who said anything about that? Of course he should stay with his family if she is due in and around the date of the game....

It's about the principle, I really don't like some of the comments this guy comes out with in general, who is he to make demands. This club is run by Sir Alex Ferguson, not Rooney.
you're quite obtuse aren't you. re-read the thread and then re-read what i wrote. it's a perfect analogy

Unread 02-10-2009, 11:55 AM
MUFC One Love

Quote:
Agreed, and if he doesn't like that, he might aswell just hand in a transfer request.

Sometimes I really do wonder who this guy thinks he is.
Surely a WUM?

Unread 02-10-2009, 11:56 AM
Aloe Blacc

If anyones obtuse it's the hoardes of over sensitive drama queens on this forum that just wait to be offended so with every put down from people like that, there is a sweet irony. It makes you actually question why you're so childish and pathetic.

Unread 02-10-2009, 11:58 AM
Jack's Smirking Revenge

Quote:
If anyones obtuse it's the hoardes of over sensitive drama queens on this forum that just wait to be offended so with every put down from people like that, there is a sweet irony. It makes you actually question why you're so childish and pathetic.

cos it's friday morning and i'm bored at work

Unread 02-10-2009, 12:01 PM
Fountz

Default Saw Coleen pushing a trolley around the food section of M&S a few weeks ago.

She looked very pregnant even then, and her trolley was positively burgeoning with stuff.

As we walked past I couldn't help noticing that there was lots of packets of pre-prepared fruit and then to the side loads and loads of cream cakes.

You just know the fruit was for coleen and the cakes for our Wayne

Nice lass though, very normal, no minders or hangers on.

Unread 02-10-2009, 12:01 PM
Aloe Blacc

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love
Surely a WUM?
FFS, surely its plain obvious. Not on RI as much as before but i've been staunchly defending Berba on there. And I have never a bad word to say about Wazza.

It's just funny to see how sanctimonious people are on here when something mildly controversial is said, as I stated in the other post it is indeed a bit childish and pathetic on my part.

Unread 02-10-2009, 12:02 PM
Aloe Blacc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack's Smirking Revenge
cos it's friday morning and i'm bored at work
I was talking about myself tbh. But fine...

Unread 02-10-2009, 12:21 PM
Jez Quigley

He should be with his wife. End of.

He's a wonderful, honest player and SAF is the best manager ever. He'll know that the right thing to do is let Rooney be with Coleen if needed.

All this talk of Rooney 'demanding' things - what a load of %@#$&!s. I don't believe that's his style at all.

Unread 02-10-2009, 12:22 PM
Jack's Smirking Revenge

Quote:
I was talking about myself tbh. But fine...
i know, but i'm in an argumentative mood

so shut it

Unread 02-10-2009, 12:54 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by History
Im sure him and his gypo wife will have lots of kids, how many times will he play in a champions league GROUP STAGE!
interesting how toilet sniffer has decided to completely ignore this given his hyperbole at me using the same term the other week.

i think it's a no brainer, really. kids > your job.

Unread 02-10-2009, 12:56 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth
interesting how toilet sniffer has decided to completely ignore this given his hyperbole at me using the same term the other week.

Stop having a pop at the Romany people will you for £#%&!s sake!!!!

Unread 02-10-2009, 01:49 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

See Jack's at it again.

Unread 02-10-2009, 06:45 PM
£#%&! KFC

the game over there will be played on a plastic pitch

it's also five days before we play the Vermin and given our excellent start in Europe Rooney has no need to travel neither does Berbatov, Fletcher, Ferdinand or Van der Sar

the team for Moscow should be something like

Foster
Neville
Brown
Evans
Fabio

Park
Scholes
Gibson
Nani

Welbeck
Owen

and we'll still get a good result

Unread 02-10-2009, 06:48 PM
toseeunited

Thumbs up Re: Rooney....

i don't want him playing on that shit @#%&!ing plastic pitch anyway so he can stay at home for me

Unread 02-10-2009, 06:50 PM
toseeunited

Thumbs up Re: Rooney....

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
the game over there will be played on a plastic pitch

it's also five days before we play the Vermin and given our excellent start in Europe Rooney has no need to travel neither does Berbatov, Fletcher, Ferdinand or Van der Sar

the team for Moscow should be something like

Foster
Neville
Brown
Evans
Fabio

Park
Scholes
Gibson
Nani

Welbeck
Owen

and we'll still get a good result
that side alone just shows our strength - and i agree - that team would get a "result" over there

i'd be tempted not to let st. michael play there though - £#%&! me he'll get injured just at the sight of the pitch!!

Unread 02-10-2009, 06:50 PM
Spiffy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth

I didn't see it Jack but there you go again shit stirring trying to get people yellow cards. He didn't describe the 'gypo's' as vile like you did though but it's not a nice thing to call anyone. Having said that, even people like you who hate the travelling community probably see it as a step up from being a scouser.
Closed Thread