United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 07-09-2009, 01:57 PM
Sparky***

More classic buffoonery from the 'Brain Trust' on boomoon.

Quote:
...and how many banners is that they have about little old bitter City now?? HAHA makes you laugh how obsessed they are dont it, whereas all our banners are classy and in mark of supporting OUR team!
Do we even have to open the whole 'this our city', 'welcome to manchester' can of worms? The new vogue is apparently giant inflatable #@&%!es with fergies face stuck on them. Yes, dead classy.

Quote:
Pity they've got nothing else to do ........ City don't want to get into any shouting wars , or media wars before this game ...... we need to go there in a 'quiet' fashion , and suprise a few people!
Hilarious. Because they've been the very epitomy of 'quiet' and understated over the last 12 months haven't they? Staggering. Surprise a few people? Are they £#%&!ing serious? Oh yes, nobody saw that coming city. We'd all completely forgotten about the £200m+ you've spent over the last year.

Unread 07-09-2009, 02:01 PM
wiganste

I cannot wait for the derby on the 20th.

Unread 07-09-2009, 02:03 PM
ScholesScoresGoals2

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiganste
I cannot wait for the derby on the 20th.
I can't wait but am also dreading it, if we lose we will not hear the end of it.

Unread 07-09-2009, 02:05 PM
wiganste

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScholesScoresGoals2
I can't wait but am also dreading it, if we lose we will not hear the end of it.
We say it every year and apart from that game a couple of seasons ago, they haven't had much to crow about at Old Trafford.

Unread 07-09-2009, 02:08 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScholesScoresGoals2
There is that element, isn't there. The never ending "shift of power" crap.

They'll see this as their 'acid test'. We all know how up for it they'll be. I just hope our players put in a performance worthy of the shirt, they did it twice last season. Although those 2 goals that @#%&!face scored will be forever erased from my memory now.

Unread 07-09-2009, 02:12 PM
wiganste

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
There is that element, isn't there. The never ending "shift of power" crap.

They'll see this as their 'acid test'. We all know how up for it they'll be. I just hope our players put in a performance worthy of the shirt, they did it twice last season. Although those 2 goals that @#%&!face scored will be forever erased from my memory now.

Our 3 goals v that shower last season were scored by Rooney (at theirs), Ronaldo and Tevez

Unread 07-09-2009, 02:18 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiganste

Our 3 goals v that shower last season were scored by Rooney (at theirs), Ronaldo and Tevez
Apologies, i forgot @#%&!face only scored one.

Unread 07-09-2009, 02:20 PM
Gypsum Fantastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by BulgarianSpectator
So what if City lose Adebayor; they can buy someone else on top of Bellamy, Tevez, Santa Cruz and Robinho (plus the usual goals from Ireland).

Chelsea will lose Essien, Drogba, Mikel and Kalou - two of their top three players in midfield and up front. Chelsea's squad is actually quite thin (and old). Factor in a couple of injuries, and it would be tough for them if they had hard games, but they've only got Burnley, Sunderland, Hull, Fulham, Birmingham and Wolves - with one big game against Arsenal at 'The Bridge'.

Surprisingly, Arsenal only lose Eboué and Song - all of their other 'African' players hold European passports.

Come the end of Jan, I think we'll see the table looking like this:
1. United
2. Chelsea
3. City
4. Spurs
5. Arsenal
6. Liverpool
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsum Fantastic
who've you got 7th?
what about 8th? who've you got 8th?

Unread 07-09-2009, 02:55 PM
BulgarianSpectator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsum Fantastic
what about 8th? who've you got 8th?
I only went to 6th to show how low Liverpool will have fallen. Don't care about the rest. Bottom 3 will be Hull, Birmingham and Portsmouth, probably in that order.

Unread 07-09-2009, 03:26 PM
Gypsum Fantastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by BulgarianSpectator
I only went to 6th to show how low Liverpool will have fallen. Don't care about the rest. Bottom 3 will be Hull, Birmingham and Portsmouth, probably in that order.
9th?

Unread 07-09-2009, 05:43 PM
HolyMackrelDoodleBonkon

A mate of mine who has a ST at the Boo Camp is dreading the Derby. He reckons we'll turn them over quite easily.
For a Div he's actually got his head screwed on. He said he'd be over the blue moon if they won the League Cup
He also thinks they'll finish fourth behind us, Chelsea and Liverpool.

Unread 07-09-2009, 05:47 PM
n48

Someone post a link to that thread with the Rooney and City fans gurning after he scored please. It's a forum classic in my eyes, esp the one with his shorts down.

Unread 07-09-2009, 06:22 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
City fans are organizing a banner for the derby:

http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum...p?f=1&t=138926

Oh dear
Wow, that's....devastating.

Unread 07-09-2009, 08:25 PM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by HolyMackrelDoodleBonkon
A mate of mine who has a ST at the Boo Camp is dreading the Derby. He reckons we'll turn them over quite easily.
For a Div he's actually got his head screwed on. He said he'd be over the blue moon if they won the League Cup
He also thinks they'll finish fourth behind us, Chelsea and Liverpool.
I cant see them breaking the top 4 this season.

I actually could see Liverpool being the team to shit it most off City this year, and no im not just basing it on there first 4 games, I predicted theyd be 4th when they failed to strengthen.

Unread 07-09-2009, 09:22 PM
The Return of JC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Apologies, i forgot @#%&!face only scored one.
So, instead of erasing it from your mind, you actually added a goal he never scored. Seems to me like you're just torturing yourself.

Unread 07-09-2009, 09:52 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Return of JC
So, instead of erasing it from your mind, you actually added a goal he never scored. Seems to me like you're just torturing yourself.
Oh the huge manatee

Unread 08-09-2009, 10:31 AM
wiganste

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo....html?ITO=1490

Not sure how much can be read into this but there's bound to be unrest in a squad as big as cITEH's, especially with the forward players.
Closed Thread