Talking about shite....

Wenger is off to Madrid... yeah right !

Unread 18-05-2009, 09:34 AM
elephantstone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jizza Jazza
Talking about shite....

Wenger is off to Madrid... yeah right !

City have approached Wenger 4 times this year with a view to taking over at wastelands yhihf

Unread 18-05-2009, 12:11 PM
Baron

Quote:
Originally Posted by elephantstone
City have approached Wenger 4 times this year with a view to taking over at wastelands yhihf

They are stupid £#%&!ers aren't they.

I've given up on MoTD2 - I'd love to roundhouse Chiles' head off. Flat faced @#%&!.

Unread 18-05-2009, 12:37 PM
Sparky***

my uncle said to me that in the 70s and 80s united's huge support was actually a badge of honour, rather than a stick to beat us with.

when did we start becoming ashamed that our club is loved and popular?

Unread 18-05-2009, 12:47 PM
The Watcher

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Personally speaking, I never have.

Saw a young lad in Kashmir of all places in a Giggs top a few years back. I was over like a shot to shake his hand. Poor £#%&!er had no idea what I was going on about

Reds are here
Reds are there…

Unread 18-05-2009, 12:47 PM
Billy Baroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
my uncle said to me that in the 70s and 80s united's huge support was actually a badge of honour, rather than a stick to beat us with.

amazing support when you're winning nothing

jcl oot'ers when you're winning everything

Unread 18-05-2009, 12:54 PM
The Mull

On leaving Maine road after the 5-1, I wa given aload of grief by abut hlf a dozen blue noses, the las song they hilarously roared into my face as they boarded their coach...............................to Nuneaton, was do you come fom Manchester. ycnmiu. So I did what any sane person would do and walked away and ignored them, my£#%&!ing arse I did, followed them on and gave them right load of abuse. Got a good kicking mind as the got me off the coach, aah well happy days

Unread 18-05-2009, 01:15 PM
stella118

"Let's go back 10 years to 1999, now I happened to be lucky enough to get the final in Barcelona, but by all accounts come 10 Oclock at night Albert Sq was full of office workers who'd stayed on to watch the game in Bars, celebrating and getting pissed.. did these people drive up from the home counties on wednesday afternoon to watch the game on tele in Mnachester ?
Did they £#%&!".

Sorry to piss on your chips, but that what my and my old man did, in 99 and 08. I come from Norfolk and live/work in London. Will also be up on the 27th catch the train in the morning to Norfolk then driving up to Manc.
The way I see it there's no hope getting a ticket and theres also only one group of people I'd want to be with, win or lose

Unread 18-05-2009, 02:25 PM
Fountz

Quote:
Originally Posted by stella118
Sorry to piss on your chips, but that what my and my old man did, in 99 and 08. I come from Norfolk and live/work in London. Will also be up on the 27th catch the train in the morning to Norfolk then driving up to Manc.
The way I see it there's no hope getting a ticket and theres also only one group of people I'd want to be with, win or lose
You're the exception rather than the rule.

Unread 18-05-2009, 03:08 PM
m14red

they could have got some proper cockneys. those three lads were muppets. "one thing you can't say is the club don't know how to build a stadium" or some shite one of them came out with. the real london reds were still in bed having forgotten to set their alarm after getting in around one hour before they were due to get up

Unread 18-05-2009, 03:24 PM
elephantstone

Quote:
Originally Posted by m14red
they could have got some proper cockneys. those three lads were muppets. "one thing you can't say is the club don't know how to build a stadium" or some shite one of them came out with. the real london reds were still in bed having forgotten to set their alarm after getting in around one hour before they were due to get up
they were all asking where you were.....el beatle was also missing but nobody linked it apart from me

Unread 18-05-2009, 03:28 PM
m14red

I was a mess hey ho. the day wasn't about me.

Unread 18-05-2009, 03:31 PM
Smeggs

for the first time this season i got the train. i can confirm it was muppet city there and back. i would have gone insane were it not for the trusty ipod.

2 hours was a nice change from 4 though.

Unread 18-05-2009, 04:05 PM
Time For Heroes

I get shit all the time. Live and work in London, and always get stick aboutr being a 'glory-hunter' and asked why I support United.
I get sick of saying it....' My mum's from Manchester and | used to go up to visit relatives when I was a nipper in the 70s, United were in the 76 final and I recognised the name Manchester (Iwas 6 and there was never any football on the telly those days) so I decided to cheer for United and the rest is history.
All my mate's down here including City and a Leeds! fan know I've served my time home and away and don't give me any stick. One of my mate's was wearing a United a while back, thick Manchester accent and some @#%&! was giving him abuse for supporting United and living in London!!

Unread 18-05-2009, 07:02 PM
no fun

the london reds I meet up with occasionally all support united for one reason and one reason only

beckhams thighs

Unread 18-05-2009, 07:05 PM
sullers

I think I speak for the majority of Southern Reds when I say, the majority of Southern Reds are a bunch of muppets.

Unread 18-05-2009, 07:10 PM
thenorthwillriseagain

there's one thing i can say about someone willing to travel all the way from london for every game
a lot more loyal than some of the people i know who live in manchester and that is, how rafa would say, a fact

Unread 18-05-2009, 07:11 PM
marlo

cockney reds are up there with most top reds.

just because we live down here doesnt mean we dont love and care about the club as much as anyone.

i was side by side with boyle when the glazers were inside ot that night. fact!!!!!

Unread 18-05-2009, 08:09 PM
thenorthwillriseagain

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
cockney reds are up there with most top reds.

just because we live down here doesnt mean we dont love and care about the club as much as anyone.

i was side by side with boyle when the glazers were inside ot that night. fact!!!!!
can i have your autograph
you do mean "the" boyle don't you

Unread 18-05-2009, 08:11 PM
Ginners

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenorthwillriseagain
can i have your autograph
you do mean "the" boyle don't you
nah he means susan boyle
Closed Thread