United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 12-01-2009, 07:32 PM
Spiffy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Baroo
charlton was saying in yesterdays observer i think that mourinho didn't have the utd way particularly in style of play and as a director he and the board had a responsibility to look for someone to uphold our free style of attacking football philosophy
Oh £#%&! it, after speaking to friends, family and numerous fans, I've decided to throw my hat in the ring.

Unread 12-01-2009, 07:33 PM
kinky afro

Wasn't the most breathtaking if you were tuning in as a neutral or an ABU, but United were by far the superior side against a very poor rent boys display. TBH I wouldn't describe United as absolutely outstanding, but we made Chelsea look £#%&!ing awful, they bottled it big time and lost their heads a fair bit. Most would have been a bit concerned upon seeing our starting line up, but method in madness, Giggs was class, also really impressed with Nev, played as though he had a point to prove. Gutted Tevez didn't get on, but his game time will come.
I would say it is now pretty much official 'Patrice Evra is the best left back in the world'

Unread 12-01-2009, 07:54 PM
Tronics

lol @ this guy.

Unread 12-01-2009, 08:04 PM
revanoz

We played well but maybe 3-0 flattered us a little bit.

Unread 12-01-2009, 08:07 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by revanoz

what a load of shite

Unread 12-01-2009, 08:36 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by revanoz

We scored 5 good goals, of which 3 were allowed and had at least one other 1 on 1 with Cech called offside incorrectly, quite aside from the penalties we could/should have had and the other opportunities we didn't take/make the most of, compared to Chelsea's 0 attempts on target/goal.

Chelsea were flattered, I didn't even get the impression we were going at it full tilt.

Unread 12-01-2009, 08:37 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk

We scored 5 good goals, of which 3 were allowed and had at least one other 1 on 1 with Cech called offside incorrectly, quite aside from the penalties we could/should have had and the other opportunities we didn't take/make the most of, compared to Chelsea's 0 attempts on target/goal.

Chelsea were flattered, I didn't even get the impression we were going at it full tilt.
no it flattered us.....ffs

Unread 12-01-2009, 11:46 PM
denis lawless

to be honest.....we play well and showed a greater desire to win

once we went ahead, we looked comfortable and as mentioned, Chelsea crumbled when it was obvious to them they were beaten

but it wasnt a superb performance by a long way...we can play a lot better and i hope we can use this as a solid platform to push on for the second half of the season.....a very good moral boosting result

we didnt play well enough to frighten Inter....and chelsea were shite

Toilet S.V.....best you can hope for is being my No 2

Unread 12-01-2009, 11:53 PM
Grimson

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk

We scored 5 good goals, of which 3 were allowed
I'm being pedantic here, but while we can say we had two goals disallowed, had the first been allowed then Vidic's never would have happened.

Unread 13-01-2009, 12:38 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimson
I'm being pedantic here, but while we can say we had two goals disallowed, had the first been allowed then Vidic's never would have happened.
Shhhh...

I was just making the point that we, legally, breached the Chelsea defence 5 times, not that it should've been 5-0.

Unread 13-01-2009, 12:40 AM
Grimson

Thumbs up

True enough.

Unread 13-01-2009, 12:42 AM
marlo

i just hope zlatan isnt up for the games.

Unread 13-01-2009, 12:56 AM
borsuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by hollowman
as in out of bed? maybe a vbet?

Unread 13-01-2009, 03:46 AM
KikTheDog

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk
as in out of bed? maybe a vbet?

We need this guy in the Inter hotel

Unread 13-01-2009, 03:51 AM
M-13

Quote:
Originally Posted by hollowman
Why don't you £#%&! off to Milan with your Little Zlatan love in ??
Closed Thread