United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 30-04-2022, 12:52 PM
Dr Stranger

I hate it when I see Sparky as the last post on an other games thread because it’s never good news

Unread 30-04-2022, 12:53 PM
Mr Kaboom

Not a foul unfortunately, but Milner still needs chucking in a woodchipper feet first.

Unread 30-04-2022, 12:53 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
I hate it when I see Sparky as the last post on an other games thread because it’s never good news
It never is anyway

Unread 30-04-2022, 12:54 PM
Sparky***

Played 2 and half days ago and look at them. Sprinting around like maniacs again.

Unread 30-04-2022, 12:59 PM
Tuco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Played 2 and half days ago and look at them. Sprinting around like maniacs again.
Juiced up

Unread 30-04-2022, 01:03 PM
Dr Stranger

I’m no conspiracy theorist and I’ve absolutely nothing to back up and suggestion of doping, but in 30 years of watching football, I’ve never seen a team look so fresh going into each and every game. Any team going into this phase of the season, fighting on four fronts would look some degree of tired and have injuries. They haven’t looked tired once all season. Abnormal.

They never look leggy or jaded. Apart from last season where they looked sedated for 90% of it. Odd.

Unread 30-04-2022, 01:05 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
I’m no conspiracy theorist and I’ve absolutely nothing to back up and suggestion of doping, but in 30 years of watching football, I’ve never seen a team look so fresh going into each and every game. Any team going into this phase of the season, fighting on four fronts would look some degree of tired and have injuries. They haven’t looked tired once all season. Abnormal.

They never look leggy or jaded. Apart from last season where they looked sedated for 90% of it. Odd.
They were cycling off. They do two year cycles of caffeine hyper dosing and supplements then they have to cycle off for a year.

Unread 30-04-2022, 01:06 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
They were cycling off. They do two year cycles of caffeine hyper dosing and supplements then they have to cycle off for a year.
Shit the season after next then? Cool 👍

Unread 30-04-2022, 01:06 PM
dunk

Quote:

Quote:
It just sounds like we're being bitter, our version of 'United always cheat, Fergie has the refs in his pocket' etc. But it really is clear as day, and has been reported on. The fact it's being allowed to pass with so little comment is £#%&!ing infuriating.

Unread 30-04-2022, 01:07 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
You love that link to this study

(Not saying it's wrong)

So t they have 65% squad registered asthmatic....it's deffo suspect .

Unread 30-04-2022, 01:12 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
You love that link to this study

(Not saying it's wrong)

So t they have 65% squad registered asthmatic....it's deffo suspect .
It was 100 % spot on. Predicted that they wouldn’t win the league and that they’d be under par. They were woeful last season. And it wasn’t just “empty stadiums” they were deffo coming off something.

Doping is rife in football and there’s no way most of the top teams in the world aren’t pushing the limits of what they can give players. See Leicester as well. It’s just a matter of who does it best.

Typically it would appear the Germans and Italians have been the best.

Unread 30-04-2022, 01:13 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
It just sounds like we're being bitter, our version of 'United always cheat, Fergie has the refs in his pocket' etc. But it really is clear as day, and has been reported on. The fact it's being allowed to pass with so little comment is £#%&!ing infuriating.
Just said the same to someone. Hard to say without sounding bitter and I’m not saying they are, but their intensity is unprecedented.

Unread 30-04-2022, 01:16 PM
Ethers

They were hardly woeful last year, they had an awful start but they finished the season with the best form in the league. Did they decide to do a cycle mid-season?

Unread 30-04-2022, 01:18 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
They were hardly woeful last year, they had an awful start but they finished the season with the best form in the league. Did they decide to do a cycle mid-season?
They were a shadow of themselves. They pointed to the injuries, but they just generally weren’t looking as good. The forwards in particular were just not as intense. Even their good run at the end was punctuated with some tired performances. Ground them out more.

28% possession for Newcastle. Form team, at home.

State of this league.

Unread 30-04-2022, 01:33 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
They were a shadow of themselves. They pointed to the injuries, but they just generally weren’t looking as good. The forwards in particular were just not as intense. Even their good run at the end was punctuated with some tired performances. Ground them out more.
Exactly. Even when United were at their best we maintained a pretty consistent level. 1st then 2nd then 1st…etc. but we never had this ridiculously high level that nobody has seen before then with enormous drop off for a whole season. Even at our absolute best we we had good games but we always had blips or off days - especially after European games. This lot go hell for leather every game in every competition and don’t even look mildly off it for even a minute.

Unread 30-04-2022, 01:36 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Yep.

Clear as day and they’re not even trying to hide it.

Doping in football is obviously a thing but this lot have found a new way of doing it or some shit, because the intensity and freshness at this stage of the season from them is staggering.

Unread 30-04-2022, 01:37 PM
Joe Biden

Even if true it would never be allowed to get out.

Unread 30-04-2022, 01:37 PM
AK14

Quote:
It was 100 % spot on. Predicted that they wouldn’t win the league and that they’d be under par. They were woeful last season. And it wasn’t just “empty stadiums” they were deffo coming off something.

Doping is rife in football and there’s no way most of the top teams in the world aren’t pushing the limits of what they can give players. See Leicester as well. It’s just a matter of who does it best.

Typically it would appear the Germans and Italians have been the best.
Yep.

That asthma thing but also that swimmer that makes them ‘special’ sports drinks

I mean come on…

Unread 30-04-2022, 01:38 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
Covid break mate. Probably £#%&!ed the cycle up.

Unread 30-04-2022, 01:39 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Biden
Even if true it would never be allowed to get out.
100%

It would ruin football because every top team and player are doing it. As Sparky said, it’s about who does it best.

Pretty sure that Diaz fella was diagnosed as being an asthmatic as soon as he signed for them in January…

Quote:
Covid break mate. Probably £#%&!ed the cycle up.
Testing for Covid

They couldn’t risk it…

Closed Thread