United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 03-02-2008, 07:30 PM
£#%&! KFC

why did you count them all, the seats beside us have been empty for FA Cup and Carling Cup games and even some 'lesser' league games but thing is they are season ticket holders on the ACS not using them United won't be arsed they've got the money

and why would you not use a ticket you've already paid for just give it away to some kids or summat

Unread 03-02-2008, 07:44 PM
In 76 now this is true

All Liverpools home cup games are reduced prices, they sell dad and lad combined for £36. That applies to every cup game.
City Charged £5 kids and £10 Adult ST holders for their replay with west Ham and it was empty.

Unread 03-02-2008, 07:47 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by In 76 now this is true
All Liverpools home cup games are reduced prices, they sell dad and lad combined for £36. That applies to every cup game.
City Charged £5 kids and £10 Adult ST holders for their replay with west Ham and it was empty.

Why are you even posting you necky @#%&!. You shouldn't even have the nerve to show face.

£#%&!ing @#%&!.

Unread 03-02-2008, 07:49 PM
In 76 now this is true

wow your a clever boy, your mum must be so proud

Unread 03-02-2008, 07:55 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ether
It's not even been full every game this season though?
pedant

it's been virtually full for virtually every match until the last 10 minutes

Unread 03-02-2008, 07:56 PM
Ed Sullivan

I don't really understand these arguments...

someone posts about ticket price increases and ACS's and the counter-argument...

'yeah but we're still full every week'

Doesn't that just show that United supporters either have blind loyalty or there's just some numpty filling the seat?

Unread 03-02-2008, 08:01 PM
Sparky***

where will they stop though?

At the current rate they're going to be wanting well over £1000 for an average season ticket in 5 years time. They priced me out at £700. Yeah, people will buy the season tickets - but it'll be the wrong sort of people. People who are quite well off and The kind that cherry pick which games they attend. So for the likes of Wigan at home midweek you'll see empty seats everywhere.

And as for a single ticket - are you going to fork out £60 to watch united vs Sunderland or something?

Unread 03-02-2008, 08:04 PM
Enjoying Insanity

Quote:
wow your a clever boy, your mum must be so proud
You'd know all about Liverpool wouldn't you, you £#%&!ing scouse @#%&!.

Unread 03-02-2008, 08:04 PM
Enjoying Insanity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Why are you even posting you necky @#%&!. You shouldn't even have the nerve to show face.

£#%&!ing @#%&!.

Unread 03-02-2008, 08:12 PM
In 76 now this is true

I know all about your bird, thats for sure.

Unread 03-02-2008, 08:13 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:

Unread 03-02-2008, 08:14 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky6899
where will they stop though?

At the current rate they're going to be wanting well over £1000 for an average season ticket in 5 years time. They priced me out at £700. Yeah, people will buy the season tickets - but it'll be the wrong sort of people. People who are quite well off and The kind that cherry pick which games they attend. So for the likes of Wigan at home midweek you'll see empty seats everywhere.

And as for a single ticket - are you going to fork out £60 to watch united vs Sunderland or something?
it stops when tv says it stops - which is when their advertisers say so, which is dependent on audience figures

Unread 03-02-2008, 08:14 PM
Charlestown Rouge

Quote:
I presume Mum's working the streets and the daughter's six months pregnant so there's no way they can make the match.

Unread 03-02-2008, 10:29 PM
Ed Sullivan

Quote:

Aren't you about 5 foot?

Unread 03-02-2008, 10:33 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Pray tell then...........

I'm waiting.........

Who's my bird....what do you know about here.............Does she profit from Things........?

is she a spokesman for Topshop.....She shops there, but its not her favourite shop.....that would be river island...

she stole a banner from there a while ago.............

Unread 04-02-2008, 12:12 AM
Lou_Macari_Chippy

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
what the £#%&! has it got to do with you what United do with their tickets you stupid @#%&!
Flattery will get you nowhere

Unread 04-02-2008, 12:26 AM
Enjoying Insanity

Quote:
You want to go there sunshine, be my £#%&!ing guest.

I know plenty about you as well @#%&!o.

Unread 04-02-2008, 12:29 AM
Lou_Macari_Chippy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enjoying Insanity
You want to go there sunshine, be my £#%&!ing guest.

I know plenty about you as well @#%&!o.
Must say i'm intrigued... is this 76 fella a scouser? tell me more, like to know who the scousers are on any forum so i can treat them with worthy contempt.

Unread 04-02-2008, 12:37 AM
marlo stansfield

Thumbs up

Quote:
zooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooop

i come in to meet this.

comeback of the year so far.......

Unread 04-02-2008, 12:37 AM
Phill Givvons

*edit" I'm with Marlo - Clash of the weaklings
Closed Thread