United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 29-03-2019, 10:40 AM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seamus
he should be playing for Ireland.

Kane was also eligible for the Republic of Ireland through his father, who was born in Galway, but in August 2014 he ruled out switching allegiance, saying that he wanted to break into the England senior team.
£#%&!ing scumbag

(him not you mate)

Unread 29-03-2019, 10:44 AM
Seamus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex
£#%&!ing scumbag

(him not you mate)
he spent all his summer holidays over there and he used to play the fiddle in a 3 piece trad band around Kilburn high road. One minute he is playing Sean South from Garryowen the next he is bowing before the queen to get an MBE.

Makes me sick

Unread 29-03-2019, 10:57 AM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
he spent all his summer holidays over there and he used to play the fiddle in a 3 piece trad band around Kilburn high road. One minute he is playing Sean South from Garryowen the next he is bowing before the queen to get an MBE.

Makes me sick
there'll be none of this nonsense when the troubles kick off again.

Unread 29-03-2019, 12:22 PM
Denis Irwell

Quote:

Makes me sick

Obvs grew up

Unread 29-03-2019, 12:52 PM
Whip Hubley

Isn't 'MBE' how Kane pronounces Wembley? all my own work

Unread 29-03-2019, 12:53 PM
Hands of Scone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whip Hubley
Isn't 'MBE' how Kane pronounces Wembley? all my own work

He would find that most upsetting
Closed Thread