United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 04-12-2007, 11:05 AM
The Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by 24hr Leavesey
I'm not having that. Obviously he's play acted once or twice but certainly no more than Steven Gerrard and that's a stonewall fact my friend.

Ronnie has the same problem Michael Owen faced earlier in his career - He moves so fast the slightest touch and he's on his arse.
Yea, but English players don't dive...only those dirty foreigners

Unread 04-12-2007, 11:06 AM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Quote:
Originally Posted by celtbion
Yes, but you've a peculiarly #@&%!ed sort of ABU in Ireland. Most of them don't even watch the games, just trot out the usual clichés about Ferdinand, Ronaldo et al.

Morons.

Yes, yes, even by Irish standards.
Absolutely. It's comical but embarrasing at the same time.

True story, a 'mate' of mine stopped 'supporting' United a few years ago because he hates Ronaldo.
He now 'supports' West Ham. I've come close to a few out and out arguements over the principal of it.

Unread 04-12-2007, 11:07 AM
thenorthwillriseagain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flix
Even Lawrie Sanchez admitted the ref got it wrong

He also said Antii (Niemi) didn't touch Ronaldo

Unread 04-12-2007, 11:09 AM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lou_Macari_Chippy
So your saying Ronaldo cannot play better than his current form?

I say thats %@#$&!s, he can play better, he's not hit top form yet. I stand by that. Now £#%&! off.
i think the only thing ronaldo could do to endear himself more to the english public at the minute is let maddie go.

Unread 04-12-2007, 11:13 AM
24hr Leavesey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop
He now 'supports' West Ham. I've come close to a few out and out arguements over the principal of it.

Does this mates display of £#%&!witisism extend beyond the arena of football fandom ?

Because that is just extraordinary, and barely acceptable at primary school age.

Unread 04-12-2007, 11:14 AM
shenwen

Quote:
So your saying Ronaldo cannot play better than his current form?

I say thats %@#$&!s, he can play better, he's not hit top form yet. I stand by that. Now £#%&! off.
I am saying ronaldo is playing about as well as a player can. yes, he may well get better, but to say he has not hit top form is just ridiculous. and yet another way you try and have a dig while making out you are behind the team. maybe if he wore the shirt of a certain non-league team, you would finally accept he had hit top form. you clown.

Unread 04-12-2007, 11:19 AM
Lou_Macari_Chippy

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenwen
I am saying ronaldo is playing about as well as a player can. yes, he may well get better, but to say he has not hit top form is just ridiculous. and yet another way you try and have a dig while making out you are behind the team. maybe if he wore the shirt of a certain non-league team, you would finally accept he had hit top form. you clown.
ffs sake what is it to be? in your desperation to slag me off one minute you say hes hit top form the next you say he could get better?

Get over yourself about FC will you? so i support FC? so what? they are the supporters branch of MUFC in my mind so whats the £#%&!ing problem? no rule anywhere that i've seen says i cant be both FC and MUFC. Thats my choice. I dont know what yours is and i really dont care so why keep bothering me about my choices - i'm leaving you alone to yours.

Unread 04-12-2007, 11:19 AM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Quote:
Originally Posted by 24hr Leavesey
Does this mates display of £#%&!witisism extend beyond the arena of football fandom ?

Because that is just extraordinary, and barely acceptable at primary school age.
Yes it does. Was good mates with him in school and he went away only to reappear as bit of a gimp in his mid 20s.

Unread 04-12-2007, 11:22 AM
24hr Leavesey

Quote:
Yes it does. Was good mates with him in school and he went away only to reappear as bit of a gimp in his mid 20s.

We've all had to contend with the re-emergence of a friend turned gimp.

Mine went all Jimmy Somerville on me. I swear to God he dressed like Daffyd 15 years before Little Britain even existed.

Unread 04-12-2007, 11:46 AM
shenwen

Quote:
ffs sake what is it to be? in your desperation to slag me off one minute you say hes hit top form the next you say he could get better?

Get over yourself about FC will you? so i support FC? so what? they are the supporters branch of MUFC in my mind so whats the £#%&!ing problem? no rule anywhere that i've seen says i cant be both FC and MUFC. Thats my choice. I dont know what yours is and i really dont care so why keep bothering me about my choices - i'm leaving you alone to yours.
try clearing the rage from your eyes and read what has been written.

I'll try again:

ronaldo is on top form

it is possible that as his career progresses, he may get even better.

regardless, he is still on top form (I'm not going to fall into an argument about how you can be on top form and still make improvements down the line. I would have thought this was obvious. even for you.)

MUFC fans don't want to see their team lose to Liverpool.

Over.

ps. the bit in bold has to be the most pot kettle black moment of the forum this week. perhaps ever

Unread 04-12-2007, 06:45 PM
Lou_Macari_Chippy

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenwen
try clearing the rage from your eyes and read what has been written.

I'll try again:

ronaldo is on top form

it is possible that as his career progresses, he may get even better.

regardless, he is still on top form (I'm not going to fall into an argument about how you can be on top form and still make improvements down the line. I would have thought this was obvious. even for you.)

MUFC fans don't want to see their team lose to Liverpool.

Over.

ps. the bit in bold has to be the most pot kettle black moment of the forum this week. perhaps ever
Ok let me put it another way, do you think he's playing as well as he did last year? if you do think that then you now nothing about football, despite his goals which a fair few were just being in the right place at the right time, ronaldo's form has been at about 80% of what he's capable of but imo i think that number is moving higher as time goes by. That was my only point but you had to turn it into some sort of pissing contest. either accept my comments, or dont accept them but please stop with the posturing it boring everyone to tears.

Unread 04-12-2007, 06:52 PM
Ether

Quote:
Ok let me put it another way, do you think he's playing as well as he did last year? if you do think that then you now nothing about football, despite his goals which a fair few were just being in the right place at the right time, ronaldo's form has been at about 80% of what he's capable of but imo i think that number is moving higher as time goes by. That was my only point but you had to turn it into some sort of pissing contest. either accept my comments, or dont accept them but please stop with the posturing it boring everyone to tears.
It's not boring me. I find shenwen making a fool of you almost nightly to be one of the highlights of the forum at the moment to be honest.

Unread 04-12-2007, 06:56 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
True story, a 'mate' of mine stopped 'supporting' United a few years ago because he hates Ronaldo.

What an utter @#%&!.

Seriously, what a @#%&!.

Unread 04-12-2007, 07:19 PM
Harfynn Teuport

Quote:
Choked the sports newsreader on a radio station I awoke to this morning.

'Controversy surrounded United's win last night' he opened with to follow with the above tired cliche. 'Although I didn't see the match myself' continued the idiot, 'the newspapers are claiming he was [diving]'

You have to laugh. It's a bitter world for ABUs.
Fuzzy - what that Hugh "Ruggerbugger" Cahill on Newstalk by any chance? Sounds just like the clueless @#%&!.

Unread 04-12-2007, 07:29 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:

you really are a £#%&!in clown

Unread 05-12-2007, 04:18 PM
celtbion

Quote:
Absolutely. It's comical but embarrasing at the same time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky6899
What an utter @#%&!.

Seriously, what a @#%&!.
I've a better one than that.

Buddy of mine swapped from Liverpool to Everton because his wife's family are blues.

I thought he was taking the p*ss first. I'd more respect for him when he was a Pool fan which is not saying much.

Anyway, this lad still has the temerity to text me after Utd reversals trying to wind me up.

ABUs are the lowest of the low.

Unread 05-12-2007, 04:37 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harfynn Teuport
Fuzzy - what that Hugh "Ruggerbugger" Cahill on Newstalk by any chance? Sounds just like the clueless @#%&!.
I don't know what his name is tbh but it was newstalk. Around 7am ish.

Unread 05-12-2007, 04:41 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
'what' a '@#%&!' he 'sounds'.
Closed Thread