United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 27-08-2012, 06:46 PM
Scabs

Couldn't question their commitment but both decidedly average players for me. Sorry and all that...

Unread 27-08-2012, 06:55 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by rafabio
knew you were gay.
Watch your £#%&!ing gob, aftab. I'll gauge your £#%&!ing eyes out pol.

Unread 27-08-2012, 06:58 PM
Sparky***

fwiw my opinion of them hasn't changed one iota. they were ok for a year or 2, then they just got worse and worse until they were proper shit@#%&!ing it up every time they played.

Jones will be the next to follow in their illustrious footsteps, he seems to have the right mix of slack-jawed, clumsy £#%&!wittery and blundering about him. The spirit of brown & o'shea lives on in his god awful uncoordinated limbs.

Unread 27-08-2012, 07:01 PM
Zorg

O'Shea was and is an atrociously limited footballer who played far too many games for United and overstayed his welcome by several years.

Wes Brown went to my school so you can all £#%&! off.

Unread 27-08-2012, 07:06 PM
aardvark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop
link please.
yhpm

Unread 27-08-2012, 07:07 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
link please.
Off to fijeh pol. Maybe when I get back

Unread 27-08-2012, 07:08 PM
The Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
O'Shea was and is an atrociously limited footballer
I'd love to know how he went from megging Figo into that. Bantz aside, he looked like a phenomenal prospect in 02/03. Newcastle away ffs, great touch and range of passing. By the end of his time at United, he was almost the exact opposite Where the £#%&! did it all go wrong John?

tbf, I do recall an interview with Pique not long after he left where he mentions Big Sheasey eating burgers in the canteen...no wonder we've got so many fat @#%&!s on the books ffs :shakehead:

Unread 27-08-2012, 07:22 PM
jem

Quote:
if this was 1974 the forum would probably only be you, mj, me and sparky.
ahem. oh, actually, you're right. no way I could be on that forum. ;0)

we will always have o'shea's goal against arsenal.

however, the look on his face told you everything you need to know about his quality.

wes just got old. when I see evans walking onto the pitch, I dream of having a player like wes in his prime (yes, prime... even silvestre was good for a season). in fact, I'd even dream of o'shea. now.

Unread 27-08-2012, 07:42 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
I'd love to know how he went from megging Figo into that. Bantz aside, he looked like a phenomenal prospect in 02/03. Newcastle away ffs, great touch and range of passing. By the end of his time at United, he was almost the exact opposite Where the £#%&! did it all go wrong John?
Phil Jones mk 1.

It's on the cards. He's been corrupted by the idiots.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
ahem. oh, actually, you're right. no way I could be on that forum. ;0)

we will always have o'shea's goal against arsenal.

however, the look on his face told you everything you need to know about his quality.

wes just got old. when I see evans walking onto the pitch, I dream of having a player like wes in his prime (yes, prime... even silvestre was good for a season). in fact, I'd even dream of o'shea. now.
o'shea was a better centre half than evans

Unread 27-08-2012, 08:18 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Phil Jones mk 1.

It's on the cards. He's been corrupted by the idiots.

o'shea was a better centre half than evans

Was he £#%&! :shakehead:

The nonsense on this forum is into £#%&!ing overdrive.

Unread 27-08-2012, 08:49 PM
Jez Quigley

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
O'Shea was and is an atrociously limited footballer who played far too many games for United and overstayed his welcome by several years.

Wes Brown went to my school so you can all £#%&! off.

Zorgles using the classical Greek reasoning argument first recorded by Aristotle iirc.

700 BC Aristotle : The Best Of: 'King Leonidas is a big #@&%! but Prince Theonus went to my school ergo top bubble'.

Unread 27-08-2012, 08:54 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jez Quigley

Zorgles using the classical Greek reasoning argument first recorded by Aristotle iirc.

700 BC Aristotle : The Best Of: 'King Leonidas is a big #@&%! but Prince Theonus went to my school ergo top bubble'.

Unread 27-08-2012, 10:47 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Bigbollox
That shot against West Ham though
Don't go bringing facts into this love-in, now

Unread 27-08-2012, 11:57 PM
dunk

Loved the pair of them

Injuries did for Wes, £#%&!ing sad, at his best he was a £#%&!ing brilliant player.

Should never have sold JoS. Not a popular opinion, but he provided cover for Evra and is a very good CB when played there. Would've been invaluable during last years many injury crises.

Unread 28-08-2012, 12:10 AM
thatsfuctit

Wes was something of a throwback , old skool, loved to see someone get browned

JOS could cover any number of positions badly

Don't think either of them achieved their potential

Unread 28-08-2012, 12:14 AM
bobcraven

Lest we forget

Unread 28-08-2012, 08:06 AM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
different day, same top boy comments

O'Shea was a left back and a £#%&!ing good one at that. Ferguson ruined him by making him a scapegoat for every position he had forgotten to make cover for subsequently giving him a "limited" tag because he was playing mostly out of position. He was the £#%&!ing heart of our midfield for a spell at one point ffs.

Anyone who doesn't think Wes was a good defender needs their £#%&!ing head seeing too. Again a victim of Fergusons mismanagement of players who do a job. Hoping an opposition would get "browned" was a highlight whenever Wes played

Unread 28-08-2012, 08:39 AM
Jez Quigley

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
different day, same top boy comments

O'Shea was a left back and a £#%&!ing good one at that. Ferguson ruined him by making him a scapegoat for every position he had forgotten to make cover for subsequently giving him a "limited" tag because he was playing mostly out of position. He was the £#%&!ing heart of our midfield for a spell at one point ffs.

Anyone who doesn't think Wes was a good defender needs their £#%&!ing head seeing too. Again a victim of Fergusons mismanagement of players who do a job. Hoping an opposition would get "browned" was a highlight whenever Wes played
Bang on.

I'd take a dozen JOS or Manc Browns over the latest latino fad or Frenchie bargain.

No way would we have been bullied like in recent times with those on the pitch for us.

Unread 28-08-2012, 08:41 AM
believe

Quote:
Bang on.

I'd take a dozen JOS or Manc Browns over the latest latino fad or Frenchie bargain.

No way would we have been bullied like in recent times with those on the pitch for us.
steady on now Jezzer, O'Shea did suck mens #@&%!es in his spare time.

Unread 28-08-2012, 09:21 AM
rafabio

Quote:
Bang on.

like cabaye or koscielny heh?
Closed Thread