United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
View Poll Results: who do you want to get relegated along with west ham?
blackburn 45 61.64%
wolves 28 38.36%
birmingham 56 76.71%
blackpool 11 15.07%
wigan 9 12.33%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 73. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Unread 21-05-2011, 11:21 AM
Mr_Ed

Default Re: so who do you want to go down today and why?

Wolves: Love Keane, Hate McCarthy - he's a tit and Birmingham are just shite and don't deserve it.

You could argue the same with Wigan but they've been punching above their weight for years and DJ is a top red.

Unread 21-05-2011, 11:21 AM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk
i like mcarthy, i like martinez and blackpool's games have been entertaining. so blackburn (who've acted like a bunch of @#%&!s anyway) and birmingham (boring city, boring side) ta-ra.
This, basically.

I wouldn't go as far as to say I *like* Thick Mick, but I definitely respect him more after the last few seasons.

Shame we couldn't beat Blackburn last week - even greater shame Blackpool couldn't win one of their recent run of draws

Unread 21-05-2011, 11:57 AM
The Watcher

Blackburn and Birmingham can £#%&! off.

More importantly, I hope Wimbledon win back their rightful place in the Football League after if was stolen from them by the FA and that £#%&!ing franchise.

Unread 21-05-2011, 12:08 PM
Captain Marvel

Southampton- Kevin Davies - @#%&!

Unread 21-05-2011, 12:08 PM
Stickman

All things considered, Birmingham and Wolves.

Never ever watch either of the @#%&!s games unless of course playing a direct threat to the title.
Wigan, no way. 6 points and 2 goalfests. They also have a habit of turning uip against Arsenal and Liverpool.

Blackburn, no way. Premiership side and too much history with us at Ewood.
Blackpools games are never dull, Hollyoaks was disgusted with Rooney in October so they can stay too. But were going to beat them with consumate ease.

Unread 21-05-2011, 12:20 PM
£#%&! KFC

Blackburn and Blackpool nft

Unread 21-05-2011, 12:29 PM
Harri Jaffa

Brum - should mean Liverpool are out of Europe

Quite like Blackpool tbh, least they try to play the game properly and Wigan try aswell so probably Wolves or Blackburn

Unread 21-05-2011, 12:32 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman
Blackburn, no way. Premiership side and too much history with us at Ewood
If it was just that, I might agree.

But their new owners being total and utter #@&%!s surely deserves retribution in some form??

Unread 21-05-2011, 12:36 PM
Cream

Carlo's wrong about Wigan: their fans are the worst in the league. In Europe. In the galaxy in fact.

"Get a proper team in - whose fans actually want to go and watch a game".
Said housebound reem, 38.

Blackburn are @#%&!s - we all know that.

Wolves I have decided to back this season, for personal reasons, and I'm starting to like Mick 'big mick' Macarthy.

Carlo is right about Blackpool.... Holloway is a £#%&!ing dweeb.

Unread 21-05-2011, 01:43 PM
MJ Ramone

Thumbs up Re: so who do you want to go down today and why?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
Blackburn and Birmingham can £#%&! off.
Agreed.

Unread 21-05-2011, 02:01 PM
ReligiousRed

Blackburn and Birmingham for me.

@#%&!s.

Wolves are too but they will go next season, I want Blackpool in the hope we get them away around this april/may time next season for the trip and I have a debt to settle with the Wigan firms top lad next season so need them to be about so i can have that @#%&!

Unread 21-05-2011, 02:11 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReligiousRed

and I have a debt to settle with the Wigan firms top lad next season so need them to be about so i can have that @#%&!
you gonna batter WiganSte again...nice one mate

Unread 21-05-2011, 02:16 PM
Chorlton74

Birmingham just because its birmingham and foster is a @#%&!.

Blackpool. having to live here and work with die hard one season ticket holders is too much to put up with. it was this time last year they were shouting for city/liverpool/united. (some of them even have tattoo's of these clubs!)

somebody from work said to me a few months back, "i may have a season ticket to go and watch Blackpool, but my heart is always with liverpool"

£#%&! RIGHT OFF. oh and holloway is an annoying @#%&!.

Unread 21-05-2011, 02:20 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chorlton74

Blackpool. having to live here and work with die hard one season ticket holders is too much to put up with. it was this time last year they were shouting for city/liverpool/united. (some of them even have tattoo's of these clubs!)

somebody from work said to me a few months back, "i may have a season ticket to go and watch Blackpool, but my heart is always with liverpool"

£#%&! RIGHT OFF. oh and holloway is an annoying @#%&!.
this.....£#%&! Blackpool and £#%&!ing Holloway...plus I don't want to lose our proud home record to a £#%&!ing pub team....can't believe so many seem to want us to £#%&! up tomorrow

anyway SAFO will want to do his big mate McLeish a favour...hopefully

Unread 21-05-2011, 02:28 PM
taff

i'd like wigan and blackpool to stay up. got a lot of time for martinez - seems a decent bloke and always encourages them to go out and play, so they remain capable of causing trouble for some of the bigger sides as they have in the past. except they seem a guaranteed six points for us every season

and blackpool, in spite of holloway and his snivelling inferiority complex, have at least offered something this season - they gave us a cracking game over there, beat the scousers twice and have ran other sides close.

blackburn have acted like @#%&!s so deserve to go. don't really care out of the shithole west midlands teams, but mccarthy always comes across quite well so i'd probably take wolves over birmingham and the proliferation of arseholes within their ranks.

Unread 21-05-2011, 02:33 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk
so who do you want to go down today and why?
your mum

on me

for a laugh

only messing big fella

Unread 21-05-2011, 07:11 PM
Jack Duckworth

blackburn and birmingham, please. both play boring football and are shite to watch.

would like blackpool to stay up, but can't see it happening. they've had a good go at it though, tbf. agree about holloway being annoying, btw.

Unread 21-05-2011, 07:12 PM
Chorlton74

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth
would like blackpool to stay up, but can't see it happening. they've had a good go at it though, tbf. agree about holloway being annoying, btw.
im sure you can see where im coming from with the one year season ticket die hards that were supporting somebody else last year..............

Unread 21-05-2011, 07:16 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chorlton74
im sure you can see where im coming from with the one year season ticket die hards that were supporting somebody else last year..............
yep, i bet you feel like chinning them. although i've not had much experience of them, tbf.

a lot of my mates have followed blackpool home and away for years so i hope they stay up for them (and so i can continue getting freebies in hospitality at bloomfield road whenever i want).

Unread 21-05-2011, 08:02 PM
Chorlton74

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth
yep, i bet you feel like chinning them. although i've not had much experience of them, tbf.

a lot of my mates have followed blackpool home and away for years so i hope they stay up for them (and so i can continue getting freebies in hospitality at bloomfield road whenever i want).
warbreck hill is full of the £#%&!ers! can't wait to see their faces on Monday morning

there's some good lads that have followed blackpool all over the shop in the lower leagues over the years, but there's also some absolute mushrooms as well. you know Speedy at all?
Closed Thread