United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 03-01-2014, 07:57 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
Ive decided that I dont want moyes to get a single penny.

£#%&! him, £#%&! woodward. let the team tank, then clean shit up in the summer.
We probably will tank with no signings, tbh. Without additions this month I struggle to see us finishing top four unless Suarez dies.

If Moyes £#%&!ed off I'd feel optimistic about the summer. Even if we finish 5th or lower.

Unread 03-01-2014, 08:02 PM
RedMenace

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
We probably will tank with no signings, tbh. Without additions this month I struggle to see us finishing top four unless Suarez dies.

If Moyes £#%&!ed off I'd feel optimistic about the summer. Even if we finish 5th or lower.
Unless Fergie knifes him (metaphorically but literally would work as well tbh), then he'll be allowed to trot out his transition bullshit until well into next season, longer if we somehow get in the top 4 in either year.

Unread 03-01-2014, 08:02 PM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
Ive decided that I dont want moyes to get a single penny.

£#%&! him, £#%&! woodward. let the team tank, then clean shit up in the summer.
3 seasons at least. Before were rid.

But you have a point. His replacement will inevitably end up clearing out his signings.

Unread 03-01-2014, 08:05 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedMenace
Unless Fergie knifes him (metaphorically but literally would work as well tbh), then he'll be allowed to trot out his transition bullshit until well into next season, longer if we somehow get in the top 4 in either year.
Surely he would have to go if we finish outside of the top 4.

For a club of our size, that is unheard of. Have Bayern, Madrid, or Barca had a season outside of the top 4 recently? heck, at this rate we're headed to 7th/8th.

How could you possible justify the runaway champions all of a sudden finishing mid table? Surely he would go. There are like 2 positive things moyes has brought and about 53 negatives.

Unread 03-01-2014, 08:06 PM
Mr_Ed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wez
£#%&!ing state of that wall :shakehead:

That's a fergie defensive wall that is...

Unread 03-01-2014, 08:09 PM
RedMenace

Quote:
Surely he would have to go if we finish outside of the top 4.

For a club of our size, that is unheard of. Have Bayern, Madrid, or Barca had a season outside of the top 4 recently? heck, at this rate we're headed to 7th/8th.

How could you possible justify the runaway champions all of a sudden finishing mid table? Surely he would go. There are like 2 positive things moyes has brought and about 53 negatives.
"It's a time of transition, everyone knew it would be difficult to take over from Sir Alex" blah blah. If it starts costing the gimps big money then they'll get rid.

Unread 03-01-2014, 08:17 PM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Ed
That's a fergie defensive wall that is...
Moyes fault

Unread 03-01-2014, 08:20 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedMenace
Yeah, 4th place and he'll definitely stay. But we've been in the 6-8 position for a while now and the form in terms of performances still isn't really improving, even if we did put together some scrappy wins. He's struggling to really get a reaction out of the players despite the desperate position we've been in. I think if that continues and we slump to a 5th or 6th finish with the same performances, he could go.

He'll get away with mediocrity, I think we all know that. But 5th or 6th playing shite football? That would be a horrific first season.

Unread 03-01-2014, 09:17 PM
Tumescent Throb

Moyes: £#%&!ing the fickle over since July 2013

Unread 03-01-2014, 09:18 PM
£#%&! KFC

Thumbs down

Wayne Rooney - who was pictured leaving a private hospital in
Manchester earlier today after having scans on the groin injury that has been
troubling him for a couple of weeks could be forced to miss most of January

Unread 03-01-2014, 09:19 PM
silv

really, anyone who hasn't given up on this season already might as well save them the heartache and find another interest for the next few months.

Unread 03-01-2014, 09:24 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
Wayne Rooney - who was pictured leaving a private hospital in
Manchester earlier today after having scans on the groin injury that has been
troubling him for a couple of weeks could be forced to miss most of January

yeah but apparently Moyes should have had him right up against the defence on Sunday

Unread 03-01-2014, 09:27 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
yeah but apparently Moyes should have had him right up against the defence on Sunday

you mean on Wednesday right.....can't be arsed reading the Moan's version of events we were completely robbed by Spurs, again, and that clown Webb, shocking defending for bot their goals but we still playedwell enough to win it

I did see Miss Contrary Jem blamed Evans for the first goal instead of Smalling....:£#%&!er:

Unread 03-01-2014, 09:30 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:

you mean on Wednesday right.....can't be arsed reading the Moan's version of events we were completely robbed by Spurs, again, and that clown Webb, shocking defending for bot their goals but we still playedwell enough to win it

I did see Miss Contrary Jem blamed Evans for the first goal instead of Smalling....:£#%&!er:
wednesday is the new sunday

what day is it now?

Unread 03-01-2014, 09:31 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
wednesday is the new sunday

what day is it now?
ever day is MOAN United day round here pal....think it's Tuesday btw will check

Unread 03-01-2014, 09:35 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
ever day is MOAN United day round here pal....think it's Tuesday btw will check
tell me about it

apparently not being a whining moaning broken £#%&!ing record @#%&! is top red

Unread 03-01-2014, 09:38 PM
Ashley's Grime

N,v,
N,v,
I,t,m,
N,v,
I,t,m.

Unread 03-01-2014, 09:41 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
tell me about it

apparently not being a whining moaning broken £#%&!ing record @#%&! is top red
sick of the MOANING tbh.....if you don't go to the match then do one

Unread 03-01-2014, 09:41 PM
jem

Quote:
I didn't blame evans; I said he shouldn't have been playing after his performance in the previous game. I did, however, say you couldn't blame smalling given where the ball was played and adebayor's talent, that moyes is a #@&%! for playing him at right back and that he was only up against adebayor as the centre backs had gone missing (as they, coincidentally, also did on the winner... even though valencia could have done better).

what is contrary is your ridiculous man love for evans who is a @#%&! and an airhead and a £#%&!ing accident waiting to happen in every game. evans would not have stopped adebayor scoring without fouling him.

Unread 03-01-2014, 09:47 PM
Man U 4 Life

I can't believe how many of our players get trashed on here. I think the squad is good. It won us the league last year so it can do it again.
Closed Thread