Closed Thread

Unread 17-03-2014, 08:51 AM
waynes ear's

Fergie Out of retirement please

Unread 17-03-2014, 08:56 AM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Castro
He looks pissed more than pissed off. He doesnt care that Moyes has destroyed in 8 months what it took him 27 years to build.
This is what I can't understand. How can he be ok with this?

Unread 17-03-2014, 09:34 AM
Child of Darkness

It won't happen till after city at the earliest .

Aside from the fact that it won't happen till December .

It will have to get worse before he goes IMO .

Unread 17-03-2014, 09:40 AM
sa7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Child of Darkness

£#%&! me, there's a grim prospect.

Every time I think it can't get worse this year £#%&!ing Davie Moyes footballing dysentery manages to plumb new depths :shakehead:

Unread 17-03-2014, 09:47 AM
Child of Darkness

If they sack him in the summer and it's a big if after all they have been saying about time , then he will have to have failed to qualify for Europe . So pray for 8th or lower . Just in case the permutations re the comedy cup fall that way .

Remember they have been hammering utterly hammering the he must have time line in the media . To sack him after that is an about turn so they must be presented with seemingly no choice .

Remember if it's still jobs for the boys Big Sam is fergies best mate

Unread 17-03-2014, 09:47 AM
Aman27deep

A very badly worded thread title giving others hope.

Unread 17-03-2014, 09:48 AM
Child of Darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aman27deep
A very badly worded thread title giving others hope.
Don't worry I've put that right .

Unread 17-03-2014, 09:55 AM
barrington avenue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Child of Darkness
It won't happen till after city at the earliest .

Aside from the fact that it won't happen till December .

what would you class as getting worse??

i actually got goosebumps yesterday when Gerrard missed the penalty!!thats what im reduced to,the highlight of games is when someone doesnt score a hat trick against us!!
if i was making half as many people as miserable as Moyes i would do the right thing and resign,but he is obviously a @#%&! and wont !!

i am amazed we aint fighting relegation because we seem to get beat most of the time with just a few results against teams in bottom 4 or 5..

Unread 17-03-2014, 09:59 AM
Child of Darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrington avenue
what would you class as getting worse??

i actually got goosebumps yesterday when Gerrard missed the penalty!!thats what im reduced to,the highlight of games is when someone doesnt score a hat trick against us!!
if i was making half as many people as miserable as Moyes i would do the right thing and resign,but he is obviously a @#%&! and wont !!

i am amazed we aint fighting relegation because we seem to get beat most of the time with just a few results against teams in bottom 4 or 5..
Still in the top half of the table . Still getting full houses. Still got the support of the crowd . 2 out of those 3 will see him off .

Unread 17-03-2014, 10:12 AM
Lazlo Panaflex

bullshit

Unread 17-03-2014, 10:15 AM
The Watcher

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex
bullshit
Previous £#%&!ers exclusives included the news that the Glazers were selling up & Ronaldo was returning. Can see this being similarly reliable.

Unread 17-03-2014, 10:37 AM
Lok

There were rumours that the club had spoken to Fergie about taking over from Moyes short term.

Hopefully he went to tell him that he's gone if we go out on Wednesday.

The momentum is finally building.

Unread 17-03-2014, 10:49 AM
Larssonisghod7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lok
There were rumours that the club had spoken to Fergie about taking over from Moyes short term.

think these rumors were always going to surface

I highly doubt he will

although I do think he will have told moyes to get it together

Unread 17-03-2014, 10:50 AM
rafabio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lok

For this reason, its an absolute must that we are humbled yet again by olympiakos. Another decent result and this @#%&! will be in the job long enough to totally £#%&! us.

Unread 17-03-2014, 10:54 AM
Der Kaiser

Fergie is so arrogant, he'll be thinking he can motivate Moyes to succeed. In no way whatsoever will the useless bunch of @#%&!s just admit they made a mistake and put an end to it, they'll drag it out for as long as possible.

Unread 17-03-2014, 10:57 AM
signed dc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lok

I think he's gone after city - players aren't playing for him - the team he had out yesterday wasn't even that shit@#%&!ish. He was clearly too scared to sub RVP yesterday because of what the press would have said - just needs his hair to fall out to complete the McGuiness transformation.

Unread 17-03-2014, 11:04 AM
Der Kaiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by signed dc
I think he's gone after city - players aren't playing for him - the team he had out yesterday wasn't even that shit@#%&!ish. He was clearly too scared to sub RVP yesterday because of what the press would have said - just needs his hair to fall out to complete the McGuiness transformation.
Why wait 2 more games? what's the £#%&!ing point, just get rid today.

Unread 17-03-2014, 12:17 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Der Kaiser
Fergie is so arrogant, he'll be thinking he can motivate Moyes to succeed. In no way whatsoever will the useless bunch of @#%&!s just admit they made a mistake and put an end to it, they'll drag it out for as long as possible.
It's this isn't it.

Fergie's probably pulled him in for a pep talk.

Unread 17-03-2014, 12:23 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
It's this isn't it.

Fergie's probably pulled him in for a pep talk.
nqat
They're not going to sack him because of this frankly insane notion that he's going to repeat Fergie's success as long as he gets 'time'

Unread 17-03-2014, 05:24 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lok

if we go out on Wednesday and lose to Citeh in a similar fashion to yesterday's pathetic capitulation he will be gone

he wasn't giving him a pep talk, it's past that
Closed Thread