Quote:
Originally Posted by d_knight
wonder if it was tomato or hp?
Gentleman's relish

Unread 29-05-2016, 02:54 AM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth
didn't believe it, but then i saw "A source close to LVG said..." and changed my mind.
Exactly this, the one thing you can do with and use a quote with no repercussion. Sad thing is so many people will eat that as gospel

Unread 29-05-2016, 02:58 AM
mr.sitter

I wonder if lvg would still be here if Jose has not become available. We don't know if lack of top 4 was a sack able offence, having just win the cup and being popular behind the scenes at the club, with the club probably seeing some off field progress, I'm sure joses availability was a huge factor in the end

Unread 29-05-2016, 03:34 AM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.sitter
I wonder if lvg would still be here if Jose has not become available. We don't know if lack of top 4 was a sack able offence, having just win the cup and being popular behind the scenes at the club, with the club probably seeing some off field progress, I'm sure joses availability was a huge factor in the end
Shut up

Shit football.
Shit results against shit teams
Shite european effort (both cups)

Bye.

And i was a cardie ffs

Only thing the club need to do now is publicly £#%&! Giggs off. Absolutely disgusting @#%&! of a man. And some #@&%!s wanted him to take over. Hope LvG shows him up as the headscratching clueless chimp he played the part of every week in a club trackie

@#%&!

Unread 29-05-2016, 03:38 AM
Fat Al

LvG has been betrayed?

Really?

How about the fact that WE have been betrayed by his £#%&!ing shit-on-a-stick £#%&!ing football?
Thanks for winning us the FA Cup, which is still, to me, an important trophy but as for the rest - £#%&! off mate.

Unread 29-05-2016, 03:43 AM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Al
LvG has been betrayed?

Really?

How about the fact that WE have been betrayed by his £#%&!ing shit-on-a-stick £#%&!ing football?
Thanks for winning us the FA Cup, which is still, to me, an important trophy but as for the rest - £#%&! off mate.
Wooooord

Unread 29-05-2016, 06:54 AM
mr.sitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
Shut up

Shit football.

Bye.

And i was a cardie ffs

Only thing the club need to do now is publicly £#%&! Giggs off. Absolutely disgusting c*** of a man. And some #@&%!s wanted him to take over. Hope LvG shows him up as the headscratching clueless chimp he played the part of every week in a club trackie

c***
Nice rant but not the point I was making.

Unread 29-05-2016, 08:24 AM
20 times

£#%&! him

Unread 29-05-2016, 08:25 AM
itisme_panaflex

Some of you should have your right to vote revoked if you believe this without question.
Sun sources you thick @#%&!s.

Unread 29-05-2016, 08:44 AM
Red Al

And so it begins

No top 4 = the sack

Why don't the journos go after city like they do with us as they announced a new manager when the incumbent one was still chasing 4 trophys
At least we assest the situation at the end of the season

Unread 29-05-2016, 08:47 AM
Jethro

Quote:
Originally Posted by itisme_panaflex
Some of you should have your right to vote revoked if you believe this without question.

Unread 29-05-2016, 08:55 AM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro

Unread 29-05-2016, 10:15 AM
itisme_panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Al
And so it begins

No top 4 = the sack

Why don't the journos go after city like they do with us as they announced a new manager when the incumbent one was still chasing 4 trophys
I'm just waiting for the latest guardian article about how jose won't work out at united and/or he will be a disgrace.

Unread 29-05-2016, 10:16 AM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by itisme_panaflex

Unread 29-05-2016, 10:24 AM
saffers

Hope the story is true.

Unread 29-05-2016, 10:37 AM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
Hope the story is true.
Strong avatar

Unread 29-05-2016, 11:13 AM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman
Strong avatar
We go again lad

Unread 29-05-2016, 11:40 AM
sa7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Al
And so it begins

No top 4 = the sack

Because City are nowhere near as interesting or important as us.

Manchester United sells, simple as that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman
Strong avatar
+1

Impressive work, I very much approve.

Unread 29-05-2016, 11:56 AM
Luffy

Hope he twists the knife and completely abolishes the philosophy LVG put down and shapes these players into a great team and steals all the credit for actually nurturing the kids.

Always said we have a good if not very good squad, even Moyes had a decent squad.

Just terrible management,

Unread 29-05-2016, 01:02 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarkie
Have to laugh at all this "LvG and Giggs feel betrayed" stuff that's coming out......

Here's a clue lads, it was in every newspaper, every football show, every football podcast, every gossip column, between December and May
line 1 you know it's %@#$&!s

line 2 you forgot again

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
Shut up

Shit football.

Bye.

And i was a cardie ffs

Only thing the club need to do now is publicly £#%&! Giggs off. Absolutely disgusting c*** of a man. And some #@&%!s wanted him to take over. Hope LvG shows him up as the headscratching clueless chimp he played the part of every week in a club trackie

c***

still jealous of giggs much wayne
Closed Thread