United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 23-01-2010, 09:34 PM
wonky no

Default Re: Fergie to play the 'kids' again

ffs sake, they got a pen and a gift. why is everyone so worried? bellemy was played out of the game by val

tevez ran around and made a nusence of himself and that was about it.

we lacked something in midfield again because of anderson.

i'm not going to say it because you know what i'd do

relax.

Unread 23-01-2010, 10:11 PM
Camel

Talking Re: Fergie to play the 'kids' again

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonky no
ffs sake, they got a pen and a gift. why is everyone so worried? bellemy was played out of the game by val

tevez ran around and made a nusence of himself and that was about it.

we lacked something in midfield again because of anderson.

i'm not going to say it because you know what i'd do

relax.

Unread 24-01-2010, 02:26 AM
Stickman

Default Re: Fergie to play the 'kids' again

There's no way he'd play his strongest team on Tuesday just to potentially toss it all off in the 2nd leg.

Same team again imo barring Rio in for Wes and Berbatov for Anderson.
Closed Thread