Originally Posted by gedthemull
[/b]

Yard of ale?
not drunk owt of any significance for about 12 years

Unread 21-12-2008, 12:54 AM
HarkNowHear

Quote:
Is that the one where there was loads of action in the box?

Good upfront and steady at the back. always good on the quick breakaway, could handle more than one attacker coming at her

Unread 21-12-2008, 12:58 AM
The Mull

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarkNowHear
Good upfront and steady at the back. always good on the quick breakaway, could handle more than one attacker coming at her
That's what I heard, always attacked the balls, never frightened to open up aswell, couple of bigguns up front, is that right?

Unread 21-12-2008, 01:04 AM
HarkNowHear

Quote:
That's what I heard, always attacked the balls, never frightened to open up aswell, couple of bigguns up front, is that right?

Oh Ged, you know its right, home alone and have a VHS to watch

Lock the door and put the chain on

Trousers around the upper shin ( you never know what time some £#%&!er will come home)

Rub it raw whilst wondering where he hid his willy ( "He didnt stick it in her wotsit did he? "

Fire it in the carpet/in a sock/in your keks/on the carpet* and **

*-delete appropriately

**-if mucking on the carpet, rub your foot on it like it was fag ash

REMEMBER.......................- take the £#%&!ing VHS from the machine

Unread 21-12-2008, 02:37 AM
Gruber

I'll watch pretty much any football with the exception of the aussie a-league which is £#%&!ing dire.

I watched Siena v Inter Milan this morning, we have £#%&! all to worry about if that was anything to go by.

Unread 21-12-2008, 04:35 AM
Grimson

I watch loads of football.

Unread 21-12-2008, 04:50 AM
Gruber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimson
I watch loads of football.
It's good isn't it!

Unread 21-12-2008, 05:09 AM
Jason Todd

only watch United normally, watched the last half hour of Chelsea v West Ham last week though once I seen they were drawing.

Unread 21-12-2008, 03:17 PM
Horst_ Bucholst

ive been told i watch far too much football
most prem league games bore the shit out of me quite enjoy watching league 1 and 2 games when they are on sky cant beat a bit of kick and rush football with a little bit of skill thrown in .
Closed Thread