United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 13-09-2009, 05:26 PM
Darth Vidic

Quote:
I suspect we'll hear these reasons when he calls it a day.

pretty intriguing.
Derren Brown reveals all in one his ''Event'' specials.

Unread 13-09-2009, 06:33 PM
Coracao

Quote:

"When you look at these things you can find either reasons or excuses, and it's always better to look at the reasons," Ferguson said.

"I've watched the game since and I'm quite clear about where we went wrong. That's always helpful. If there's good reasons, you can put a lot of things to the back of your mind and get on with your life. We've looked at everything, the whole build-up, the hotel, the training beforehand, so we are quite clear about everything. I'm not going to go into what those reasons are but they are things I think can be put right and will be put right."
Funnily enough that sounds like excuses, rather than reasons.

Unread 13-09-2009, 07:55 PM
borsuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coracao
Funnily enough that sounds like excuses, rather than reasons.
excuses would be things that are not your fault. surely fergie is saying that mistakes were made that can be put right

Unread 13-09-2009, 08:00 PM
sudored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiffy
I'd rather win the EC this season, we'll over take the murderers league titles in time, I want to stop them throwing 5 times in our faces now.

Bollox! 4 in a row should be the main aim, anything else is a bonus.
Closed Thread