United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 26-08-2009, 08:59 PM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wez
Cant beat a lock in

At least you got your cash back on the cigs, are you not playing out Saturday mate?
Nah will be on the missing list til Novemberish as I have got to save ike a mofo.

Starting from next payday.

Unread 26-08-2009, 09:01 PM
Wez

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumps
Nah will be on the missing list til Novemberish as I have got to save ike a mofo.

Starting from next payday.
Fair play, I'll keep an eye out for any aggresive looking stella cans and make sure they arent around next time your out

Unread 26-08-2009, 09:07 PM
Coracao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry Silver
I reckon 7 goals is a realistic target for a season spent playing in the reserves.

Unread 26-08-2009, 10:29 PM
Withers

Bad news this.

He must know he is going to Newcastle.

RIP in peace Ando.

Unread 26-08-2009, 10:53 PM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wez
Fair play, I'll keep an eye out for any aggresive looking stella cans and make sure they arent around next time your out
That can made a proper £#%&!ing mug of me didn't it.

Should have been on the season review DVD.

Unread 26-08-2009, 10:59 PM
Wez

Thumbs up

Quote:
That can made a proper £#%&!ing mug of me didn't it.

Should have been on the season review DVD.

Interview with Paddy to explain to footage

To be fair you were a bit shitfaced

Unread 26-08-2009, 11:12 PM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wez

Interview with Paddy to explain to footage

To be fair you were a bit shitfaced
Just for a change like.

Cutting right back now, the enjoyment is waning somewhat for a proper session and hangovers are getting harder to cope with. More responsibility at work soon so I have to be in tip top shape for a majority of the working week and I can't really coast at all so mid week pissed will be a thing of the past apart from special occasions.

Paddy would do a reconstruction with white face paint on whilst wearing a fat suit. Think Big Mommas house but whiter.

Unread 26-08-2009, 11:16 PM
Wez

Thumbs up

Quote:
Just for a change like.

Cutting right back now, the enjoyment is waning somewhat for a proper session and hangovers are getting harder to cope with. More responsibility at work soon so I have to be in tip top shape for a majority of the working week and I can't really coast at all so mid week pissed will be a thing of the past apart from special occasions.

Paddy would do a reconstruction with white face paint on whilst wearing a fat suit. Think Big Mommas house but whiter.

Fair play, the hangovers last longer than a few years ago

Unread 26-08-2009, 11:20 PM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wez

Fair play, the hangovers last longer than a few years ago
I used to be a 3 hours kip and up an out fresh as a daisy.

3 £#%&!ing days it took me to feel right again after that lock in. I really aren't looking forard to when the landlady calls in my slate. Think that may put me of the booze for a we bit.

Unread 26-08-2009, 11:23 PM
Sloane

r bless

Unread 26-08-2009, 11:25 PM
silv

Quote:
I used to be a 3 hours kip and up an out fresh as a daisy.

3 £#%&!ing days it took me to feel right again after that lock in. I really aren't looking forard to when the landlady calls in my slate. Think that may put me of the booze for a we bit.
my hangovers are normally a two day job now.

Before I used to be able to get smashed have 3 hours kip, like yourself, and ready to take on the world again.

I blame the recession. To many landlords/ladies thinning out the alcohol with antifreeze

Unread 26-08-2009, 11:30 PM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by silv
my hangovers are normally a two day job now.

Before I used to be able to get smashed have 3 hours kip, like yourself, and ready to take on the world again.

I blame the recession. To many landlords/ladies thinning out the alcohol with antifreeze
Still doing the same shit I was when I was 18, in fact probably worse cos I have more money at my dispoal but my powers of recovery are well and truly %@#$&!sed. Kryptonite mother £#%&!ers. Time to grow up a wee bit for old Crumpers

Unread 26-08-2009, 11:34 PM
Coracao

I had a 4 day hangover the other week from a proper full on weekend session.

Felt like absolute death for 4 days, couldnt sleep due to dehydration, no matter how much water i tried to take on.

Will be 3 weeks on Sunday since i've touched a beer. Feel a £#%&!load better for it too.

Unread 26-08-2009, 11:41 PM
£#%&! KFC

£#%&!ing lightweights r us

Unread 26-08-2009, 11:43 PM
Coracao

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
£#%&!ing lightweights r us
Shut it gay boy.

Unread 26-08-2009, 11:44 PM
Zorg

Ive given up beer completely now. Got a horrific hangover from 2 pints of bitter () but having said that everyone in my family except my dad has the same low tolerance to it. We can get pissed alright, we just can't function for the next few days.

I drink cider only now

Unread 26-08-2009, 11:48 PM
Coracao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
Ive given up beer completely now. Got a horrific hangover from 2 pints of bitter () but having said that everyone in my family except my dad has the same low tolerance to it. We can get pissed alright, we just can't function for the next few days.

I drink cider only now
It is the lack of sleep that kills me, it seriously affects my sleeping for 2-3 days after being pissed. Not worth it anymore really. I've severely cut down since the turn of the year.

£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coracao
Shut it gay boy.
:guns:

£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coracao
It is the lack of sleep that kills me, it seriously affects my sleeping for 2-3 days after being pissed. Not worth it anymore really. I've severely cut down since the turn of the year.
:bi:

Unread 26-08-2009, 11:50 PM
Coracao

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
:guns:
Closed Thread