United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 19-06-2008, 11:01 PM
History

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lou_Macari_Chippy
Note shite, but not quite as good as everyone has been claiming.

60m? snap their £#%&!ing hands off.
I bet you expect Ronaldo to dribble round all 11 players then over head kick into the net??? You just can't do that plus he's not a natural dibbler say like giggs. Gary neville put it perfect today, He's an impact player, he doesn't need the ball all the time he only needs two seconds like we have found out 42 times this season.

But i agree about not being able to do it big games and can only do it in pointless European cup finals.

Unread 19-06-2008, 11:02 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatboy Shrek
You dont like him. Why would there be irony?
if he wants to take the money and not defend a european trophy, and wear our shirt with pride, £#%&! him

nft

Unread 19-06-2008, 11:03 PM
Fatboy Shrek

Quote:
Originally Posted by History
I bet you expect Ronaldo to dribble round all 11 players then over head kick into the net??? You just can't do that plus he's not a natural dibbler say like giggs. Gary neville put it perfect today, He's an impact player, he doesn't need the ball all the time he only needs two seconds like we have found out 42 times this season.
Stop talking sense you imbecile. We won the league and CL in spite of him and the sooner he £#%&!s off the better.

Unread 19-06-2008, 11:04 PM
naes_sean

Quote:
Note shite, but not quite as good as everyone has been claiming.

60m? snap their £#%&!ing hands off.
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Unread 19-06-2008, 11:06 PM
magic_cantona

Unread 20-06-2008, 12:02 AM
Lou_Macari_Chippy

Quote:
Originally Posted by History

But i agree about not being able to do it big games and can only do it in pointless European cup finals.
No, i dont expect him to dribble round all 11 players and over head kick into the net.

What i expect is for him to actually do something and show his quality v the worlds best.

Remember when zidane was the best player in the world? he oozed class, almost every game he played in he controlled, he had more ability and footballing nous in his little toe that ronaldo will ever have.

If ronaldo is the best player in the world, then he's one of the shitest ever best players in the world. Scoring goals doesnt make you technically a great footballer, Andy Cole used to score lots of goals too, but nobody was giving him the same level of praise. Ok ronaldo is clearly better than andy cole but you see my point, goals alone dont equal greatness and imo ronaldo was a better all round player last year.

For 60m we'd be mugs to turn it down - get rid and pay down the debt and then put a freeze on season ticket prices for at least two years.

Unread 20-06-2008, 08:44 AM
Charlestown Rouge

Quote:
No, i dont expect him to dribble round all 11 players and over head kick into the net.

What i expect is for him to actually do something and show his quality v the worlds best.

Remember when zidane was the best player in the world? he oozed class, almost every game he played in he controlled, he had more ability and footballing nous in his little toe that ronaldo will ever have.

If ronaldo is the best player in the world, then he's one of the shitest ever best players in the world. Scoring goals doesnt make you technically a great footballer, Andy Cole used to score lots of goals too, but nobody was giving him the same level of praise. Ok ronaldo is clearly better than andy cole but you see my point, goals alone dont equal greatness and imo ronaldo was a better all round player last year.

For 60m we'd be mugs to turn it down - get rid and pay down the debt and then put a freeze on season ticket prices for at least two years.

What's it like on your planet moron?

The last bit is the funniest. Are you completely naieve or just thick?

Unread 20-06-2008, 09:15 AM
keano's love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlestown Rouge
[/b]

What's it like on your planet moron?

The last bit is the funniest. Are you completely naieve or just thick?
Probably a mixture of both.

Thinking for a minute, add bullshit into that and you get LMC.

Unread 20-06-2008, 09:28 AM
Skag Trendy

I thought Ronaldo was class till they took Nuno Gomes off, Nani was supberb when we had the ball.

Was backing a German win but Portugal deserved something for the second half effort.

Unread 20-06-2008, 09:28 AM
Skag Trendy

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona

I have that Fred Perry top.

Unread 20-06-2008, 09:40 AM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
exactly

if you detect irony, the wink may have given it away

£#%&! me
Never know with you tbf.

Unread 20-06-2008, 09:41 AM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:

Ronaldo is 23 though. You are discussing Zidane's impact when he was 29-32.

Unread 20-06-2008, 10:09 AM
ethelred

He's not as good as he thinks he is and never will be.
Closed Thread