Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 04-12-2007, 03:00 PM
Mr_Ed

3-0 Barcodes...

Barton hat-trick.

Unread 04-12-2007, 03:00 PM
TreeFiddy

This might be among the ten most stupid threads ever to appear on here.

Where does Sam Allardyce's potential sacking rank in comparison with our title aspirations? £#%&!ing no where, that's where!

If you think it's of any real importance at our expense then you need to have a word with yourself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk
arsenal are playing a side at their lowest ebb, completely devoid of form and belief. there's a £#%&!ing surprise.
They played Villa in their last game who were in fine form. We lost to Bolton when they were hardly setting the premiership alight. What's your point exactly?

Unread 04-12-2007, 03:04 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by TreeFiddy

Where does Sam Allardyce's potential sacking rank in comparison with our title aspirations? £#%&!ing no where, that's where!

If you think it's of any real importance at our expense then you need to have a word with yourself.

They played Villa in their last game who were in fine form. We lost to Bolton when they were hardly setting the premiership alight. What's your point exactly?
£#%&! me Fiddy, is this you and me agreeing completely???

Unread 04-12-2007, 03:15 PM
The Watcher

Couldn't give a £#%&! about Newcastle. Those @#%&!s won't do us any favours. They'll roll over and let the Arse put four or five past them - resulting in another wenger/arsenal £#%&!athon throughout the media

Course, if the rumours are to be believed, Alan Sherear is being lined up as their next manager. Watching the barcodes get relegated with SOP at the helm would be hilarious

Unread 04-12-2007, 03:22 PM
borsuk

Quote:
apart from us, villa was their first real test this season and they were bloody lucky to get through it. the arsenal £#%&!athon pisses me off when they've had the easiest start to a season since the lions had a run of home fixtures against the christians.

Unread 04-12-2007, 03:23 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
Couldn't give a £#%&! about Newcastle. Those @#%&!s won't do us any favours. They'll roll over and let the Arse put four or five past them - resulting in another wenger/arsenal £#%&!athon throughout the media

Course, if the rumours are to be believed, Alan Sherear is being lined up as their next manager. Watching the barcodes get relegated with SOP at the helm would be hilarious
exactly what i was thinking. Cue four page spread in the Times entitled "Is this team the greatest ever?"

Unread 04-12-2007, 03:24 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk
apart from us, villa was their first real test this season and they were bloody lucky to get through it. the arsenal £#%&!athon pisses me off when they've had the easiest start to a season since the lions had a run of home fixtures against the christians.
i'm not a massive rugby fan, who are the christians?

Unread 04-12-2007, 03:35 PM
borsuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
i'm not a massive rugby fan, who are the christians?
sorry. allow me to illustrate:

playing away at

an upset was never on the cards

Unread 04-12-2007, 04:08 PM
legendary saf

I like Big Sam.

I don't really understand all the speculation about his future right now, Newcastle have been a problem for many years now and no manager could solve it within a few months. He's had shitloads of injuries aswell to an already thin squad.

IMO, if he's given time he will make Newcastle a top 6 side very soon. And with the money they have, who knows what could happen after that.

Anyway, you'd have to be £#%&!ing stupid to want Arsenal to win tomorrow.

Unread 04-12-2007, 04:11 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by legendary saf
I like Big Sam.

I don't really understand all the speculation about his future right now, Newcastle have been a problem for many years now and no manager could solve it within a few months. He's had shitloads of injuries aswell to an already thin squad.

IMO, if he's given time he will make Newcastle a top 6 side very soon. And with the money they have, who knows what could happen after that.

Anyway, you'd have to be £#%&!ing stupid to want Arsenal to win tomorrow.
I'm indifferent to Big Sam but think sacking would be a typical example of why the Barcodes are such a crap club and so unsuccesful. I still fail to see why any red would prefer a manager of a bottom half club to be sacked than a team ahead of us in the title race to drop points. Makes no sense at all to me.

Unread 04-12-2007, 04:56 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
I'm indifferent to Big Sam but think sacking would be a typical example of why the Barcodes are such a crap club and so unsuccesful. I still fail to see why any red would prefer a manager of a bottom half club to be sacked than a team ahead of us in the title race to drop points. Makes no sense at all to me.
I think we'd all love to see Arsenal slip up at Newcastle. But whether you want arsenal to win, lose or draw it doesn't matter, ain't going to change the result. Arsenal will cruise past them without even breaking a sweat, i wouldn't be surprised if they were 3-0 up at half time.

Unread 04-12-2007, 04:58 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky6899
I think we'd all love to see Arsenal slip up at Newcastle. But whether you want arsenal to win, lose or draw it doesn't matter, ain't going to change the result. Arsenal will cruise past them without even breaking a sweat, i wouldn't be surprised if they were 3-0 up at half time.
Oh I agree but that isn't the subject of the thread is my point.

Unread 04-12-2007, 05:01 PM
TreeFiddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
Couldn't give a £#%&! about Newcastle. Those @#%&!s won't do us any favours.
They probably won't, but the 0-0 result they ground out against Chelsea last season was pretty helpful after our £#%&! up at home to Boro.

Unread 04-12-2007, 05:08 PM
The Watcher

Quote:
They probably won't, but the 0-0 result they ground out against Chelsea last season was pretty helpful after our £#%&! up at home to Boro.
Absolutely. But they're £#%&!ing atrocious at the moment and Arsenal are better then that Chelsea team.

Still can't believe how the renters managed to £#%&! that game up last season! I remember them doing something similar against Villa earlier in the season after our 2-2 with Newcastle

Unread 04-12-2007, 05:10 PM
El Calafate

Default Do you want Arsenal to extend their lead on Wednesay?

nft.

Unread 04-12-2007, 05:12 PM
Grimson

Easy three points for Arsenal tonight, and tomorrow night.

I forget who said it best about Allardyce, but it went:

'So farewell Big Sam, successful football manager.

You weren't really that big.

Or successful.

And your team didn't play football.

But you were called Sam.'

Unread 04-12-2007, 05:20 PM
Spiffy

Quote:

All yours are fantastic

I'd rather us win the league than Allardyce gets sacked. I can't see us winning the league though (I couldn't see us winning it last year though).
Don't get too upset that someone's asking a stupid question on here, try not to let it get to you.

Unread 04-12-2007, 05:34 PM
TreeFiddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiffy
All yours are fantastic

I'd rather us win the league than Allardyce gets sacked. I can't see us winning the league though (I couldn't see us winning it last year though).
Don't get too upset that someone's asking a stupid question on here, try not to let it get to you.
Don't worry about it. Just make sure you don't do it again.

Run along now.

Unread 04-12-2007, 05:36 PM
koppas

Closed Thread