Quote:
Originally Posted by razzle
they can all speak portuguese too
Quote:
Originally Posted by legendary saf
£#%&!s sake...

Unread 30-11-2007, 08:34 PM
Coracao

Some people have far too much time on their hands.

Unread 30-11-2007, 08:35 PM
legendary saf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dueling Banjos

I was responding to the @#%&! of a thread starter mate, not you. It's quite common that people mix the two up so i wouldn't worry too much if it was an honest mistake.

This thread is a £#%&!ing joke though, and the thread starter hasn't opened it by mistake.

Unread 30-11-2007, 08:37 PM
Dueling Banjos

Quote:
I was responding to the @#%&! of a thread starter mate, not you. It's quite common that people mix the two up so i wouldn't worry too much if it was an honest mistake.

This thread is a £#%&!ing joke though, and the thread starter hasn't opened it by mistake.
No, I was just casting a little and wasn't sure if anyone would have a nibble.

Unread 30-11-2007, 08:40 PM
The Watcher

Quote:
This thread is a £#%&!ing joke though,
No it isn't.

But this is http://www.utdforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6277

Unread 30-11-2007, 08:46 PM
borsuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
the lad needs protecting from himself

Unread 30-11-2007, 08:51 PM
legendary saf

Quote:
Tell me one United fan back then who wouldn't admit that Rooney's form was severely worrying and i'll show you a liar.

Granted some of it was over the top but my point still stands, this thread on the other hand, Nit picking to put it kindly.

Unread 30-11-2007, 09:14 PM
The Watcher

Quote:
Tell me one United fan back then who wouldn't admit that Rooney's form was severely worrying and i'll show you a liar.
Well, you'll have to call me a liar then. Rooney is pure class, anyone who can't see that is a £#%&!ing idiot. Young players are inconsistent and all players go through lean spells. Giggs, Scholes, Ronaldo...even Eric himself have gone through it. But the class remains and eventually shows through.

borsuk - As long as Fred exists, that thread will continually be bttt'd He probably feels like that bloke who was interviewed outside OT in '92 claiming the "Ohh Ahh Cantona" song would never be sung by United fans

Unread 30-11-2007, 09:25 PM
otbarney

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguin1
.... I thought it showed class that they both remembered where they came from, and didn't large it.

Memories of Dennis......
Denis!

Unread 30-11-2007, 09:28 PM
penguin1

Quote:
Originally Posted by otbarney
Denis!

It's Friday. We're allowed mistakes.

Unread 30-11-2007, 09:34 PM
otbarney

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguin1
It's Friday. We're allowed mistakes.
Not when it's The King, and you a sweaty sock, shame on you.

Unread 30-11-2007, 11:25 PM
Tumescent Throb

Ronaldo posing for Fergie (who'd obviously told him to sort out his free-kicks or let Hargreaves have them) was fine by me - not their fault I was only watching on TV so had the close-up bullshit that goes with it.

But Anderson was NOT celebrating with his team-mates. He was only thinking about some pre-arranged %@#$&!s that should be secondary, and I don't want to see it in that order again - EVER.

Unread 01-12-2007, 12:08 AM
Rhodzy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
Ronaldo posing for Fergie (who'd obviously told him to sort out his free-kicks or let Hargreaves have them) was fine by me - not their fault I was only watching on TV so had the close-up bullshit that goes with it.

But Anderson was NOT celebrating with his team-mates. He was only thinking about some pre-arranged %@#$&!s that should be secondary, and I don't want to see it in that order again - EVER.
Did you see the first goal

Unread 01-12-2007, 12:13 AM
24hr Leavesey

Quote:
Young players are inconsistent and all players go through lean spells. Giggs, Scholes, Ronaldo...even Eric himself have gone through it. But the class remains and eventually shows through.

A lot of people forget that the likes of Scholes and Giggs had poor seasons in the past, never mind patches.

Unread 01-12-2007, 12:18 AM
24hr Leavesey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
Ronaldo (who'd obviously told him to sort out his free-kicks or let Hargreaves have them).

He's definitely a better free kick taker these days. He does that weird thing with his leg when following through the ball, almost like he's putting spin on it after he's struck the ball. I'm not taking %@#$&!s, even though it sounds it - just compare his free kicks, this season and last o Youtube or something. Give the lad some credit, he's worked at that.

Unread 01-12-2007, 12:19 AM
Rhodzy

Hoddle says he takes them like Juninho of Lyon.

Unread 01-12-2007, 12:25 AM
dinger

I wish he could take them like Juninho of Lyon, best in Europe.

Unread 01-12-2007, 12:26 AM
Fatboy Shrek

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinger
I wish he could take them like Juninho of Lyon, best in Europe.
Well obviously dinger mate, i wish O'Shea could dribble like Messi and Van Der Sar could head like Bierhoff.
Closed Thread