Unread 29-11-2007, 11:39 PM
Alan

No %@#$&!s.

Get rid.

Unread 29-11-2007, 11:50 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by In 76 now this is true
Fergie gave him a %@#$&!ing after Reading at home, asked did he still have the fight now he has his winners medal.

O RLY?

Unread 29-11-2007, 11:51 PM
captain scarlet

Quote:
Originally Posted by In 76 now this is true
Carrick has no value to the team at present.
He cant pass forward.
Cant carry the ball forward.
Cant tackle.

Pre March last seaosn he was poor, he then had 3 good months, now has gone back to his pre-March form.
Fergie gave him a %@#$&!ing after Reading at home, asked did he still have the fight now he has his winners medal.

Veloso wont come till the summer, hes cup tied anyway for Europe.
So £12 million for Carrick in the summer would be a good bit of business.

Agreed. Carrick was crap last season as well.

Unread 29-11-2007, 11:53 PM
captain scarlet

How did we win the league last year with that clown?

Unread 29-11-2007, 11:53 PM
Ed Sullivan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carrick
O RLY?
this guys fingers on the pulse

He is the mode of communication between club and fans.

Unread 29-11-2007, 11:54 PM
Ed Sullivan

Quote:
Originally Posted by captain scarlet
How did we win the league last year with that clown?
Yep. Get rid. And get some Portugese bloke in because they're all as good as Nani and Ronaldo and Carlos knows best.

Carrick out!

Unread 30-11-2007, 12:00 AM
Whalefish

Quote:
O RLY?
It was in one of the zines I think, RI.

No idea if it's accurate. Don't really care either.

If folk keep perpetuating the myths that he can't pass forward, tackle or run with the ball a few might start believing it to be fact.

Unread 30-11-2007, 12:06 AM
MUFC One Love

One of the main pluses when we signed Carrick was that he got the ball forward with a superb pass to our strikers quickly, his first aim every time he got it, something we had lacked in our midfield for a while.

Some £#%&!ing idiots support our club.

Unread 30-11-2007, 12:07 AM
1MUFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love
One of the main pluses when we signed Carrick was that he got the ball forward with a superb pass to our strikers quickly, his first aim every time he got it, something we had lacked in our midfield for a while.

ignore them.

Unread 30-11-2007, 12:27 AM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:

The amount of times he has taken opposing midfielders out of the game with one clever pass is unreal.

Unread 30-11-2007, 12:30 AM
MUFC One Love

Quote:
The amount of times he has taken opposing midfielders out of the game with one clever pass is unreal.
Agreed. I'm a big fan of Carrick my only gripe is I think he needs to step it up a bit in terms of his presence, but to criticise his passing is laughable. Absurd infact.

Unread 30-11-2007, 12:34 AM
puressence

Quote:
orly

Unread 30-11-2007, 12:41 AM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Agreed. I'm a big fan of Carrick my only gripe is I think he needs to step it up a bit in terms of his presence, but to criticise his passing is laughable. Absurd infact.

That has never been his game and never will be.

He is perhaps more foreign in his mentality and style of play - maybe people are still expecting him to fly in to tackles and harass opponents like Keane did.

That's why Hargreaves was brought in, in my opinion - not to replace Carrick but to complement him.

Unread 30-11-2007, 12:42 AM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
orly

YA RLY.

Something Cahill can only dream of

Unread 30-11-2007, 12:43 AM
puressence

Quote:
YA RLY.

Something Cahill can only dream of
totally different type of players ... and id have super timmy anyday of the week

Unread 30-11-2007, 12:43 AM
MUFC One Love

Carrick (The forumista) I understand that and agree completely, however I still think he could add just a bit to his presence on the pitch. He has all the ability. If it's true he got a %@#$&!ing off Fergie than it was totally unfair.

Unread 30-11-2007, 12:46 AM
Whalefish

Quote:
totally different type of players ... and id have super timmy anyday of the week
Where are Everton playing him at the moment? Everytime I've seen him play for them it's been in support of a striker.

Unread 30-11-2007, 12:49 AM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
and id have super timmy anyday of the week

Well Mondays are good for him, so i'll tell him you want his babies and he might pop round for a couple of hours.

Unread 30-11-2007, 12:49 AM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whalefish
Where are Everton playing him at the moment? Everytime I've seen him play for them it's been in support of a striker.
in the hole

Unread 30-11-2007, 12:50 AM
Ed Sullivan

Quote:
Well Mondays are good for him, so i'll tell him you want his babies and he might pop round for a couple of hours.
Monday is pure, stan and f_h's night of curry and fred tissue fun.
Closed Thread