United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 24-04-2019, 11:12 AM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by elhombre
The lad who was trying to have a normal conversation in that thread whilst PPP was being slapped all over the forum
ah right. Read that thread a few times really and it's funny as £#%&!, Barca proper loses his head over nothing

Unread 24-04-2019, 11:49 AM
Clownbones

But what will they pour over the managers head during an interview to show how hilarious and original they are?

Unread 24-04-2019, 05:02 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
As it may offend players religion, apparently.

Jesus christ.
Hmmm, a rather slippery word that.

Could it even be that the FA are cheapskate @#%&!s and are using that as an excuse?

Champagne is overrated anyway.

Unread 24-04-2019, 05:08 PM
ScarFace

Off camera they £#%&! honkies and snort coke. The whole "no no" shit on sky is so their mother doesn't have a heart attack.

Unread 24-04-2019, 05:27 PM
TravellingRed

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Hmmm, a rather slippery word that.

Could it even be that the FA are cheapskate @#%&!s and are using that as an excuse?

Champagne is overrated anyway.
The good stuff isn't, though I prefer prosecco. Just don't develop a relationship with it...

Unread 24-04-2019, 06:01 PM
Hema

Quote:
Originally Posted by TravellingRed
The good stuff isn't, though I prefer prosecco. Just don't develop a relationship with it...
Prosecco is a guilty pleasure. Asti Martini is a very embarrassing guilty pleasure probably from nostalgia to teenage years. We have a case of dom perignon 2004 at our house stored since our wedding day, and drink champagne at events when forced to, but I don't like it at all. Don't understand the hype. Most people I speak to say they don't like it either. It's the Guinness hat on St Patricks day of drinks.

Unread 24-04-2019, 06:33 PM
Fat Al

Dunno why we’re bothered about it ....
Closed Thread