Unread 22-05-2024, 12:23 AM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vedder View Post
Why are Chelsea 16/1 though
Charges for FFP.

Unread 22-05-2024, 06:29 AM
Medlock

Forget media blackout, this Saturday is a prime time opportunity for us to draw attention to these cheating @#%&!s and the premier league for doing nothing. Should be banners, chants etc. Richard Keys has done more than us so far ffs

Unread 22-05-2024, 06:30 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medlock View Post
Forget media blackout, this Saturday is a prime time opportunity for us to draw attention to these cheating @#%&!s and the premier league for doing nothing. Should be banners, chants etc. Richard Keys has done more than us so far ffs
Boo's on 115 minutes ?.

Unread 22-05-2024, 06:53 AM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyman_Roth View Post
Not being funny but did I not start the lance Armstrong comparison?
probably not.

Unread 22-05-2024, 07:07 AM
Hyman_Roth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medlock View Post
Yep I find it weird. We used to chant ‘same old insert team, always cheating’ for teams taking throws in 3 feet away from where the ball went out yet can’t raise even a ‘cheat cheat’ chant for a team that have done more to destroy the premier and European leagues than any other.

Unread 22-05-2024, 08:21 AM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyman_Roth View Post
Yep I find it weird. We used to chant ‘same old insert team, always cheating’ for teams taking throws in 3 feet away from where the ball went out yet can’t raise even a ‘cheat cheat’ chant for a team that have done more to destroy the premier and European leagues than any other.
more than any team except us, obvs.

and no matter how many times you compare steve daley to bryan robson, that will always be true.

Unread 22-05-2024, 01:19 PM
croady26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster View Post
Boo's on 115 minutes ?.
Have to take it that far first

Unread 22-05-2024, 01:29 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by croady26 View Post
That's the joke pal ....

Jesus.. Norman's cafe - 10:05am.

Unread 22-05-2024, 03:32 PM
naes_sean

Quote:
Boo's on 115 minutes ?.
Quote:
Originally Posted by croady26 View Post
Quote:
That's the joke pal ....

Jesus.. Norman's cafe - 10:05am.
jesus

Unread 23-05-2024, 09:13 PM
Gordon Hill

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun View Post
Well yes, but a little occasional reminder that they are under investigation wouldn’t go amiss
Agreed & in fact I reckon a MASSIVE reminder that those Berties need to face-up to those 115 charges is called for!

Unread 24-05-2024, 11:00 AM
Zorg

He’s absolutely destroyed them here

Unread 24-05-2024, 11:09 AM
thatsfuctit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg View Post

https://x.com/martynziegler/status/1...617786930?s=46

Unread 25-05-2024, 04:23 AM
croady26

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatsfuctit View Post
There is a reason you are sneered at

Unread 25-05-2024, 12:48 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg

https://x.com/martynziegler/status/1...617786930?s=46

Starting to see more of these articles in the mainstream press. Vvg2c

Unread 25-05-2024, 12:50 PM
pc6090

It’s actually been mentioned and discussed on football focus. Albeit very briefly

Unread 25-05-2024, 01:09 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by pc6090 View Post
It’s actually been mentioned and discussed on football focus. Albeit very briefly
I read on twitter (yeah I know) that a lot of execs at city are actually applying for jobs at United when they come up. Can’t remember the account and obviously most likely made up, but…

Makes me wonder whether if true they know they’re getting done for the majority of the charges and abandoning ship early. That along with the media actually starting to talk about it.

Unread 25-05-2024, 02:30 PM
croady26

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14 View Post
I read on twitter (yeah I know) that a lot of execs at city are actually applying for jobs at United when they come up. Can’t remember the account and obviously most likely made up, but…

Makes me wonder whether if true they know they’re getting done for the majority of the charges and abandoning ship early. That along with the media actually starting to talk about it.
Mitten was the one who said that earlier this week

Unread 26-05-2024, 11:33 AM
redhegemony

PA turned up when City went to collect the 'losers' medals to drown out the chants

Unread 26-05-2024, 11:34 AM
no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by redhegemony View Post
PA turned up when City went to collect the 'losers' medals to drown out the chants
Could still be heard on telly