United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 12-02-2022, 09:44 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
Yep the camera don’t pick any of that....

Always thought he had an abundance of pace and awareness.

Thanks for that mate

Unread 12-02-2022, 09:46 PM
marlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drexl
This 433 doesn't suit our superstars does it?

Pogba Bruno
Sancho Lingard
Fred Mctom
Telles varane bailly Dalot
DDG

That's my team to limp us through to the end of the season, even though it's ridiculous and I was a little bit sick in my mouth typing half the names.
no ronaldo and rashford?

For once we are all in agreement on a few thjngs.

Next season when the dust settles we will turn our attention to mr fernandes who for me ....actually let me now start.

a worry within a worry is maguire btw

not only is he not very good anyway, he has lot the confidence to premiership level defending basics. he doesn’t even back himself to tackle a attacker cleanly in the box.
anyone notice twice in the last two games he has let the player get infront of him or across him because he can’t even trust himself to make a clean tackle and get the ball.

defenders are nicking the ball of ronaldo like that about 2 times a game.

he really should not be in the team. lindelof has his flaws but I’d rather play him then maguire.

Unread 12-02-2022, 09:58 PM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
Yep the camera don’t pick any of that....

Always thought he had an abundance of pace and awareness.

Thanks for that mate

Unread 12-02-2022, 10:01 PM
Stickman

Game went exactly as expected tbh

It really is just as well we’ve had such an easy run of games.

Unread 12-02-2022, 11:14 PM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coracao
What defensive line is that exactly? They’re all over the place

Unread 12-02-2022, 11:16 PM
dunk

For both goals they were all absolute shit. Including the goalkeeper.

Unread 12-02-2022, 11:17 PM
Coracao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
Either way, criminal from numb nuts who is looking straight across both times

Unread 12-02-2022, 11:20 PM
Ethers

Quote:
I think it’s a bit harsh tbh, I can’t be bothered rewatching but I don’t remember there being any kind of organised step-up in either case. If it’s not organised, then he’s always going to be slightly behind. Plus on both occasions he’s got a player behind him that he also had to take into account.

Unread 12-02-2022, 11:21 PM
Coracao

Quote:
I think it’s a bit harsh tbh, I can’t be bothered rewatching but I don’t remember there being any kind of organised step-up in either case. If it’s not organised, then he’s always going to be slightly behind. Plus on both occasions he’s got a player behind him that he also had to take into account.
You're being incredibly generous.

Unread 12-02-2022, 11:21 PM
AK14

Quote:
He’s garbage.

Unread 12-02-2022, 11:27 PM
Ethers

Quote:
You're being incredibly generous.
I don’t think so. If either of those end up offside it’s just down to pure luck, because our defence is an absolute shambles in both instances, mainly because of our Captain.

Unread 12-02-2022, 11:29 PM
tatty

He's fat and he's shit.

But I'm not blaming him for those goals.

Unread 12-02-2022, 11:46 PM
jem

Quote:
he was at fault for the first one, but he's actually well positioned for the second, marking his man. hard to keep a line when every other @#%&! is out of position and the guy that gets the ball is all on his own. would be generous to say the rest of them stepped up - they didn't have a £#%&!ing clue and they all get dragged out of position. we need george graham.

Unread 13-02-2022, 12:13 AM
tatty

Unread 13-02-2022, 12:15 AM
Selhurst Samurai

Quote:
A diagonal one

Unread 13-02-2022, 12:25 AM
jem

even the clots on motd get it.

1. no chasing back when we lose possession;
2. undermanned in midfield (The Scottish Player v four men as pogba and bruno go wandering);
3. no discipline in the defence positionally.

in fairness, 3 has a lot to do with 2.

this is not failure to produce magic, it's failure at a very basic level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatty
that freeze frame is not at the time the ball was struck. it could be incredible movement, but you can't tell from that.

Unread 13-02-2022, 12:37 AM
The Stella Fella

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
he was at fault for the first one, but he's actually well positioned for the second, marking his man. hard to keep a line when every other @#%&! is out of position and the guy that gets the ball is all on his own. would be generous to say the rest of them stepped up - they didn't have a £#%&!ing clue and they all get dragged out of position. we need george graham.
Second one? You referring to the Southampton goal?

Unread 13-02-2022, 12:40 AM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Stella Fella
Second one? You referring to the Southampton goal?
the first one was against boro.

Unread 13-02-2022, 12:58 AM
TripDownMiseryLane

I'm surprised at people still referring to 'our club' When will the penny drop? the MU business is not a club and it certainly ain't ours. It's a footballing terminal illness that has rotted on the vine.
Closed Thread