Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 07-04-2015, 09:21 PM
CyrilSkeer

He's at it again........

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...s-players.html

Unread 07-04-2015, 09:23 PM
Crumps

I said out by easter and below Southampton. 2 weeks out isn't that bad really.

Unread 07-04-2015, 09:30 PM
Lok

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyrilSkeer
So basically it's not Brendan's fault, his tactics are awesome. The problem is the players (which he signed) are a bit shit. Right....

Can you imagine reading that if you were on of his players?

Unread 07-04-2015, 10:36 PM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by taff
heard a strange rumour earlier that city are looking at him to replace pellegrini in the summer.

for all his weird 'shankly reincarnated' posturing you just know he'd drop liverpool like a cheap w**** if the likes of city flashed their knickers at him.
He'd drop Liverpool like he dropped his Wife.

Oh yes I did.

Unread 07-04-2015, 10:47 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by taff
heard a strange rumour earlier that city are looking at him to replace pellegrini in the summer.

for all his weird 'shankly reincarnated' posturing you just know he'd drop liverpool like a cheap w**** if the likes of city flashed their knickers at him.
He dropped them two years ago

Unread 07-04-2015, 11:15 PM
biggyjaay

every thing thats happened since thay beat city on THAT night has made me (a confirmed athiest) question my beliefs, someone answered my prayers

Unread 07-04-2015, 11:23 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by biggyjaay
every thing thats happened since thay beat city on THAT night has made me (a confirmed athiest) question my beliefs, someone answered my prayers
nah. shit happens mate.

For every time something flukey happens that makes you happy - there's 100 other things that happen which shit all over your life.

Unread 07-04-2015, 11:25 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
nah. shit happens mate.

For every time something flukey happens that makes you happy - there's 100 other things that happen which shit all over your life.

ffs.

Unread 07-04-2015, 11:36 PM
Switching Off

He's desperate to paper over the cracks with a cup win. No matter that nobody really gives a £#%&! about it anymore. Tomorrow could be the end if this dissension is true and it results in a humiliating defeat.

Unread 07-04-2015, 11:56 PM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
He's desperate to paper over the cracks with a cup win. No matter that nobody really gives a £#%&! about it anymore. Tomorrow could be the end if this dissension is true and it results in a humiliating defeat.
I do miss winning the FA Cup tbh but it's so much better winning it as part of the double or the treble.

£#%&! a treble and £#%&! a double tbh.

Unread 09-04-2015, 04:28 PM
Clarkie

So Brendan denies this crisis meeting to not show that their team was actually being shite, now they've beaten a championship team (barely) it was all true and it has inspired the team to struggle to break down a team a league below them. He's so £#%&!ing egotistical it's unreal.

This is where I'd miss Fergie....His pressers would drive Brendan mad, just like they did Kenny and FSW. The results would no doubt be timeless.

Hoping for a bit more sly and subtle belittling from LVG next year tbh

Unread 09-04-2015, 04:30 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarkie
So Brendan denies this crisis meeting to not show that their team was actually being shite, now they've beaten a championship team (barely) it was all true and it has inspired the team to struggle to break down a team a league below them. He's so £#%&!ing egotistical it's unreal.

This is where I'd miss Fergie....His pressers would drive Brendan mad, just like they did Kenny and FSW. The results would no doubt be timeless.

Hoping for a bit more sly and subtle belittling from LVG next year tbh
I don't think Van gaal would go into all that tbh. He genuinely doesn't give a £#%&! for all the drama and tittle tattle.

Unread 09-04-2015, 04:43 PM
Clarkie

Quote:
I don't think Van gaal would go into all that tbh. He genuinely doesn't give a £#%&! for all the drama and tittle tattle.

Ah but if things continue to go well and his famous arrogance comes out, never know what we might hear.

Unread 09-04-2015, 04:52 PM
Pop

Van Ghoul wouldn't waste his time on that little #@&%!head

Unread 09-04-2015, 04:54 PM
Clarkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop

Looks like an expression my ex would make when...........Well, all the time actually

Unread 09-04-2015, 05:08 PM
Switching Off

Doubt Fergie would bother tbh. They've temporarily been a rival while we consolidated but cant see them troubling us for the foreseeable

Unread 09-04-2015, 05:20 PM
Neo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop

We need a - style smiley for that face.

Unread 09-04-2015, 05:23 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarkie
Ah but if things continue to go well and his famous arrogance comes out, never know what we might hear.
The one thing he cares about is his footballing ideals as we saw with the whole 'big sam' incident.

What most people regarded as a stupid fat headed yam yam @#%&! talking shit after the game, Van Gaal took offence. Being the perfectionist he is, he simply had to set him right.

He really shouldn't have bothered because the valid points he was making were lost in the media furore which as usual were more concerned with making out Gutzilla had somehow 'got one over' on Van Gaal. Louis really would have been better presenting those sheets of stats to a monkey enclosure at a safari park.

Unread 09-04-2015, 05:59 PM
puressence

van gaal wont buy into rogers unless he has to like sam amazing how what he did was openly mocked yet not been mentioned since then not dragged up like other managers when they pop a tit out ... lvg is like the master and the rest are servants even jose wont take him on cos of the love in . we are just lucky hes ours

Unread 09-04-2015, 06:01 PM
elhombre

Quote:
The one thing he cares about is his footballing ideals as we saw with the whole 'big sam' incident.

What most people regarded as a stupid fat headed yam yam @#%&! talking shit after the game, Van Gaal took offence. Being the perfectionist he is, he simply had to set him right.

He really shouldn't have bothered because the valid points he was making were lost in the media furore which as usual were more concerned with making out Gutzilla had somehow 'got one over' on Van Gaal. Louis really would have been better presenting those sheets of stats to a monkey enclosure at a safari park.
Closed Thread