United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 25-05-2010, 01:14 PM
The Return of JC

Default Re: 3 points or Berbatov?

[quote=borsuk;2024866]people really should stop bumping it. it's not big and it's not clever.[/QUOTE]

Like you. And your opinions that aren't important. As opposed to the rest of us and our hugely influential, Fergie-swaying opinions.

Unread 25-05-2010, 01:42 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlosartorial
I'm checking back in the hope Apppletango makes up another song about himself.
I missed that one

Unread 25-05-2010, 01:54 PM
Jack's Smirking Revenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
I missed that one
consider yourself lucky, i felt embarrassed on his behalf

Unread 25-05-2010, 09:05 PM
Appletango

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk

not the sharpest knife in the drawer, is he?
Funny how he only quotes half of what you put.

You massive spacker. Try making an effort to be a dad and less of a smartarse unless gaining points on a football forum is more important to you than being a dad.

When was the last time you and your boy did something together? He's 9 ffs, you should be taking him somewhere weekly you massive mong.

Unread 25-05-2010, 09:23 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appletango

You massive spacker. Try making an effort to be a dad and less of a smartarse unless gaining points on a football forum is more important to you than being a dad.

When was the last time you and your boy did something together? He's 9 ffs, you should be taking him somewhere weekly you massive mong.

tangers give it a rest ffs. borsuk is one of the most inoffensive people on here. He seems like he would be a genuinely nice guy in real life too. I thought you seemed like a decent lad but this vendetta against him is madness and it is quite frankly a tad embarrassing. He has been posting on here for years. Just leave him be.

Unread 25-05-2010, 09:26 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:

Tangers, how old are you mate? Any kids, married etc?

Unread 25-05-2010, 09:28 PM
Sullingtons

Quote:

AT, what's got into you? (Apart from your Dad obv).

Unread 25-05-2010, 09:29 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
Tangers, how old are you mate? Any kids, married etc?
I thought he was Marlo?? ...obviously got the wrong end of the stick.

He can't be any older than 14 or 15 at a guess.

Unread 25-05-2010, 09:40 PM
armchair

whatever his age, in many ways he's still that nine year old boy traumatised by a father who never brought him out to play football

Unread 25-05-2010, 09:41 PM
borsuk

Quote:

9 must be one the wife didn't tell me about.

what a strange character.

seriously, give it up applet. i've got absolutely no axe to grind with you. even the #@&%! stuff you've come out with about my family is just water off a duck's back. all you're doing is making an arse of yourself for no reason.

cheers parters btw

Unread 25-05-2010, 09:42 PM
thatsfuctit

there's some great old skool insults on here

i am waiting for a 'joey deacon'

Unread 25-05-2010, 10:01 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
9 must be one the wife didn't tell me about.

what a strange character.

seriously, give it up applet. i've got absolutely no axe to grind with you. even the #@&%! stuff you've come out with about my family is just water off a duck's back. all you're doing is making an arse of yourself for no reason.

cheers parters btw

Unread 25-05-2010, 10:04 PM
Ginners

parters is so gay for borsuk

Unread 25-05-2010, 11:02 PM
Whalefish

Thumbs up Re: 3 points or Berbatov?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer

tangers give it a rest ffs. borsuk is one of the most inoffensive people on here. He seems like would be a genuinely nice guy in real life too. I thought you seemed like a decent lad but this vendetta against him is madness and it is quite frankly a tad embarrassing. He has been posting on here for years. Just leave him be.
This.

Oh, and bump.

Unread 25-05-2010, 11:38 PM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer

tangers give it a rest ffs. borsuk is one of the most inoffensive people on here. He seems like he would be a genuinely nice guy in real life too. I thought you seemed like a decent lad but this vendetta against him is madness and it is quite frankly a tad embarrassing. He has been posting on here for years. Just leave him be.
Word Parters.

Unread 26-05-2010, 06:03 AM
borsuk

Red face Re: 3 points or Berbatov?

awwww cheers lads. i've only met two fredsters in real life and both denis and £#%&! kfc are still speaking to me so it can't be that bad

tbh i don't think applet is a new poster, hard to believe this doesn't have some past history behind it. whatever, he can carry on if he wants as long as it doesn't start messing up other threads. as long as it stays in one thread let him use it as therapy or something.

Unread 26-05-2010, 06:17 AM
waynes ear's

Quote:
awwww cheers lads. i've only met two fredsters in real life and both denis and £#%&! kfc are still speaking to me so it can't be that bad

tbh i don't think applet is a new poster, hard to believe this doesn't have some past history behind it. whatever, he can carry on if he wants as long as it doesn't start messing up other threads. as long as it stays in one thread let him use it as therapy or something.
can i be the first to say "£#%&! off and die"?

not you, this mong tango

Unread 26-05-2010, 07:45 AM
denis lawless

Quote:

Unread 26-05-2010, 12:20 PM
Zorg

Quote:

Stop trying to get out of it.

Unread 26-05-2010, 12:49 PM
Jack's Smirking Revenge

appletango is either:

1 a very disturbed young man that missed out on a few hugs as a child
2 dimitar berbatov
Closed Thread