United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 15-08-2016, 03:54 PM
no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammy Dodger
They had pissed up ticketless fans acting as you'd expect them to act in those circumstances. Much as every other club had at the time, and still does. The authorities failed to manage such a crowd, that they'd have been managing on a frequent basis for years. That was their job, to manage a crowd that would include pissed up ticketless fans. Many can speak of near misses at that ground. And nothing justifies the cover up that followed, and what it was used for.
Agreed

I have been on leppings lane for two United semis and it was ropey as £#%&!....and many many Reds were pissed up....and pushing from the back causing problems at the front....but I acknowledge that, and would have apportioned some blame had there been deaths

Something the santamonious @#%&!s have never, and will never do

Unread 15-08-2016, 03:59 PM
sa7

Murdering @#%&!s.

That's what they are and that's what they will always be. They know EXACTLY what the term "murderers" refers to and the reason they get so outraged about it is that they know it is true.

The day United fans stop reminding them exactly what they are is the day when they will have truly got away with what they did.

I pray that day never comes.

Murderers.

Unread 15-08-2016, 04:38 PM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa7
Murdering c***s.

That's what they are and that's what they will always be. They know EXACTLY what the term "murderers" refers to and the reason they get so outraged about it is that they know it is true.

The day United fans stop reminding them exactly what they are is the day when they will have truly got away with what they did.

I pray that day never comes.

Murderers.
I wonder if they make a fuss when Juve fans call them murdering c***s. What was their, and the media's, response to that juve banner about hillsbourough? Ignored?

Any response to them getting arsey about United's songs being a reference to Hillsborough should just be a post of that juve photo.

Unread 15-08-2016, 05:14 PM
TripDownMiseryLane

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
Mine has bubbles
Vimto

We all got lucky, but that lot would actually be sorry if it never happened, it's a part of their tradition, who they are etc. They love it.

Unread 15-08-2016, 06:04 PM
no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by otbarney
Wish I was as old as that grumpy £#%&!er.
Cheers gramps

Unread 15-08-2016, 06:06 PM
otbarney

Quote:
Cheers gramps
You're welcome sonny.

Unread 15-08-2016, 06:08 PM
no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by otbarney
You're welcome sonny.
Speaking of old @#%&!s ( not often I get a chance to say that) you spoke to ged lately ?

Unread 15-08-2016, 06:11 PM
otbarney

Quote:
Speaking of old @#%&!s ( not often I get a chance to say that) you spoke to ged lately ?
Not much, but I know that him and TPMM got locked in the bedroom when the door handle broke, well that's what he said anyroad. 😁

Unread 16-08-2016, 07:03 AM
doudou

Unread 16-08-2016, 08:25 AM
Pop

Fair play to that lady for dragging a tramp off the streets and treating him to a meal.

Unread 16-08-2016, 09:10 AM
Denis Irwell

Annoys the £#%&! out of me the way this is all blamed on Leppings Lane and the state of... Many a time I've been in a crush outside OT with an unexpected big crowd arriving late for a match that wasn't all ticket. I was in my teens most of the time and it was all a laugh as everyone pressed to get thru the turnstiles but at the back of your mind, you couldn't help wonder how near you were to a crush outside the turnstiles. That's why they opened the gates at Hillsbro - which I don't ever recall happening before. You always knew if anything was going to happen like this, it'd be them £#%&!ers pushing the envelope just that bit more. It could've happened at any ground but you can bet your life, they'd be involved.

Unread 16-08-2016, 09:28 AM
Pop

I got a tiny bit crushed recently at a busy queue at Tesco self service section.

Makes you think

Have any of you experienced any hair raising life threatening incidents whilst waiting in a bus shelter or passing your wife at the dinner table, etc recently?

Share your experiences. We are here to help

Unread 16-08-2016, 09:40 AM
Child of Darkness

I was queuing up to get into Wigan pier one night in the early 90s when I was squished from behind by a bloke with an obvious semi .

It was an odious exoeriance . I quickly swapped places with my mate dillon who likes that kind of thing .

Unread 16-08-2016, 09:50 AM
Denis Irwell

I was involved in a virtual crush on the internet trying to be the first smart arse

Nearest I'll ever get

Unread 16-08-2016, 10:27 AM
puressence

Baseball ground 89 when knighton was about to take over was as bad as any crush ive been in

Unread 16-08-2016, 10:30 AM
dragflick

Queuing up for the bogs at half time in Anfield last season was pretty crushy...

Unread 16-08-2016, 10:33 AM
Pop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denis Irwell
I was involved in a virtual crush on the internet trying to be the first smart arse

Nearest I'll ever get
Count yourself lucky a firewall didn't collapse on you

Unread 16-08-2016, 11:02 AM
HolyMackrelDoodleBonkon

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
Baseball ground 89 when knighton was about to take over was as bad as any crush ive been in
Yep was only 10 at the time but it was horrible That and the Chelsea cup final in 94 coming down the steps at the side of Wembley way while it kicked of left right and centre. They're the two that always spring to my mind.

Unread 16-08-2016, 11:15 AM
doudou

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
I could see why you might be into him, with that moustache he was pretty dreamy tbf

Unread 16-08-2016, 05:42 PM
otbarney

I've got a crush on No Fun, but don't tell him.
Closed Thread