United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 21-06-2009, 04:34 PM
borsuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumps
£#%&! me, outside idiots, himself and the makers of championship manager no @#%&! thinks he's anywhere near world class.
tbf we might struggle in the carling cup now he's gone.

Unread 21-06-2009, 04:39 PM
eddie_red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandman
Juve. When Ruud and Veron combined to score one of my favourite United goals.

Not the best footage, but it will do.

YouTube - ruuds volley in pre-season
Outrageous pass by Veron.

Unread 21-06-2009, 04:40 PM
Sloane

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk
dont worry young karim used to watch the coca cola cup

Unread 21-06-2009, 04:45 PM
Tronics

lol & smh @ loving Ronnie but loathing tevez.

Ronnie cried all season about moving to madrid and the season before that.

repeatedly said different things about his future in each interview.

on the other hand tevez always expressed his desire to play for us for a long time to come.

that he could only see himself moving to boca after united.

for some reason we never offered him a contract during his 2 year loan spell.

he got itchy feet about it and spoke out a few times, warranted out of turn but nothing worse then what Ronnie did.

Ronnie was a good player for us but his conduct and attitude in this whole saga means he'll never be a legend in my eyes.

Tevez on the other hand i'd welcome back whenever.

Unread 21-06-2009, 04:46 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk

Unread 21-06-2009, 04:47 PM
Sloane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tronics

on the other hand tevez always expressed his desire to play for us for a long time to come.

he got itchy feet about it and spoke out a few times, warranted out of turn but nothing worse then what Ronnie did.

Ronnie was a good player for us but his conduct and attitude in this whole saga means he'll never be a legend in my eyes.

maybe that was the point of a two year loan to buy him at the end?

Unread 21-06-2009, 04:47 PM
wiganste

Quote:

Take your head for a shit you clueless @#%&!

Unread 21-06-2009, 04:48 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:

jesus £#%&!ing christ

btw don't remember Cristiano saying he would play for the Dippers, the Divs or the Rent Boys or ANYONE who would meet his pay demands do you

Unread 21-06-2009, 04:50 PM
wiganste

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
jesus £#%&!ing christ

btw don't remember Cristiano saying he would play for the Dippers, the Divs or the Rent Boys or ANYONE who would meet his pay demands do you
Kev, these are the kind of @#%&!s that make our support shite. Clueless £#%&!ing idiots

Unread 21-06-2009, 04:52 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiganste
Kev, these are the kind of @#%&!s that make our support shite. Clueless £#%&!ing idiots
it's £#%&!ing scary mate...unless it's a WUM

how the £#%&! can anybody even compare Ronaldo and Tevez as players...never mind their contribution to United in the last two £#%&!ing seasons

£#%&! off

Unread 21-06-2009, 04:53 PM
Sloane

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiganste
true

Unread 21-06-2009, 04:53 PM
koppas

Tronics is marlos mate ste. Motwyw.

Unread 21-06-2009, 04:59 PM
Tronics

Berbs ftw.

cant wait to see him take the prem by storm next season.

Unread 21-06-2009, 05:01 PM
wiganste

Quote:
Berbs ftw.

I think everyone knows it's a massive season for Berbatov. He'll get my full support, just like Tevez & Ronaldo did but if he started chatting shit like Tevez, he can get to £#%&!.

Simple innit?

Unread 21-06-2009, 05:02 PM
borsuk

Thumbs up

Quote:
me too

Unread 21-06-2009, 05:02 PM
koppas

Berbs will score 20 goals next season. I have new found faith in him with his new partner.

Unread 21-06-2009, 05:03 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by koppas
Berbs will score 20 goals next season. I have new found faith in him with his new partner.
He played with Rooney last season

Unread 21-06-2009, 05:06 PM
The Return of JC

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Well, by most accounts he was disappointing for portions of last season, and while I agree he would only get better at United he resembles more of a gamble than someone more established from a top league.

I think he's as much as a gamble as Rooney was when he signed. Probably less so. And no one really doubted that. I'd be immensely surprised if he wasn't a huge hit f he came here.

Regardless of whether we get him, or he wants to come here or if he's a right fit, it appears Fergie is clearly a fan and wants him on board, so I'd like us to make a concerted effort to do so. No one else has bid for him, we've got the money to get him and there's places to be fought for. Everything is in place to go and prise him away. If they really want him, then £#%&!in' bust gut to get him.

Or we could 'umm' and 'aah' and quibble over a few million quid before attempting to rush it through at the last minute. And then he goes to Madrid.

Just try, United.

Unread 21-06-2009, 05:07 PM
koppas

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
He played with Rooney last season
Yeah. I know. Those two will work in tandem with King Karim. Goals flying in everywhere.

Unread 21-06-2009, 05:08 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Return of JC
I think he's as much as a gamble as Rooney was when he signed. Probably less so. And no one really doubted that. I'd be immensely surprised if he wasn't a huge hit f he came here.

Regardless of whether we get him, or he wants to come here or if he's a right fit, it appears Fergie is clearly a fan and wants him on board, so I'd like us to make a concerted effort to do so. No one else has bid for him, we've got the money to get him and there's places to be fought for. Everything is in place to go and prise him away. If they really want him, then £#%&!in' bust gut to get him.

Or we could 'umm' and 'aah' and quibble over a few million quid before attempting to rush it through at the last minute. And then he goes to Madrid.

Just try, United.
Where have we seen that before
Closed Thread