United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football

Unread 31-01-2024, 03:08 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Neeee noooor nee nooooor, watch out it's the celebration rozzers....

Maybe because he had lost half his season and possibly his family & children to fake rape claims in Brazil....

The relief that he was back playing and a scoring for his club (the one some on here claim to support) must have been huge....

Agreed, can't stand people who criticise goal celebrations against small teams...

https://www.utdforum.com/forum/showp...9&postcount=63

Unread 31-01-2024, 03:14 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whip Hubley
Agreed, can't stand people who criticise goal celebrations against small teams...

Cute searching Edward Snowden

Can't stand any goal that England score, hth....

Harry Maguire was mocking & questioning fans due to poor form and attitude, but like rashford "chatter' celebration the other day ...

Antony was just thanking his lord for guiding him through these tough times, when even his own so called supporters have swallowed Abu memes and narratives ..

Work hard

Unread 31-01-2024, 03:15 PM
est.1878

Quote:

The battle of Antony hill.

Unread 31-01-2024, 03:17 PM
Sheik JaBooty

Quote:

Maybe because he had lost half his season and possibly his family & children to fake rape claims in Brazil....

The relief that he was back playing and a scoring for his club (the one some on here claim to support) must have been huge....
I support United, which is why I want what’s best for United, which is not fielding sub-par players not fit to wear the shirt. QED.

You support your ego (and wums) by continuing to pretend your terrible calls were good ones. You’re doing exactly what ten Hag is doing, though in a far more meaningless and irrelevant manner.

Coaches know…

Unread 31-01-2024, 03:19 PM
NedKelly

Quote:

Antony celebrating moving on from a situation that would break most of the beta boys on here is not the same as Maguire basically implying he’s shut the haters up with his pathetic cupped ear celebration. Newport would beat Moldova btw.

Can’t believe people are wheeling out Maguire to justify their hatred of a man who’s faced enough adversity this season.

Edit - he scored against Albania! That’s like celebrating beating a little old lady up. What a @#%&!.

Unread 31-01-2024, 03:20 PM
Sheik JaBooty

Quote:

Oh shit..

Robin and batgirl better get here soon, this is starting to get ugly.

Edit: Phew!

Unread 31-01-2024, 03:22 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheik JaBooty
Oh shit..

Robin and batgirl better get here soon, this is starting to get ugly.

Edit: Phew!
Notice me whip, notice me ..

Pathetic.

Giving praise to the lord after adversities is a noble art...

Unread 31-01-2024, 03:27 PM
Sheik JaBooty

I think it’s unseemly for the leader of the RAG to be getting this rattled tbh.

Leadership contest imminent?

Unread 31-01-2024, 03:47 PM
suedeshoes

Quote:
Does seem a massive dick, getting arrested abroad, drink driving, clubbing before training, turning up late playing video games all night, abusing his partner
He didn't do any of those things.

I'm not saying that he is a dick. I meant he seems like one and maybe is. Looks and acts like one to.

Combined with his being £#%&! at football, all adds to him seeming like a dick to me.

Unread 31-01-2024, 04:16 PM
Dacter

Christ...

Unread 31-01-2024, 04:32 PM
Zorg

Quote:

Ni ner ni ner. Had a bit too much to celebrate have we sir?

Unread 31-01-2024, 04:38 PM
est.1878

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg

Ni ner ni ner. Had a bit too much to celebrate have we sir?

Unread 31-01-2024, 04:50 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Notice me whip, notice me ..

Pathetic.

Giving praise to the lord after adversities is a noble art...

I'm just here to pass the time pal....

None of the antony joy boys have given any actual reason as to why they love him.... aside from scoring against newport (?)

Genuine question by the way, why do you believe he's great for the team? What does he do?

Will await answer eagerly.

Unread 31-01-2024, 04:56 PM
believe

Quote:
I'm just here to pass the time pal....

None of the antony joy boys have given any actual reason as to why they love him.... aside from scoring against newport (?)

Genuine question by the way, why do you believe he's great for the team? What does he do?

Will await answer eagerly.
“GOTO””Antony knocked Barca out of Europe””10lines””GOTO”

Unread 31-01-2024, 05:00 PM
est.1878

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
Duckers has just pm'd to ask if this is the same Barcelona that is 11 points behind girona in 4th place in la liga?

Unread 31-01-2024, 05:03 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Ah, memories

Unread 31-01-2024, 05:10 PM
Time For Heroes

Quote:

He's missed 4 league games this season.

Unread 31-01-2024, 05:14 PM
Ethers

Not sure why anyone should have to justify wanting a United player to succeed after only a season and a half. If he’d been here for years underachieving, fair enough, backing him would be a bit weird.

But he had a very promising first season, then failed to build on that so far this season (which may or may not be down to off field issues). Would love to see him kick on and finish this season strongly and show he deserves a place in the side, and if a goal and assist against Newport are the catalyst to that, fantastic. If he doesn’t improve, then there will be serious questions about him in the summer and rightly so.

Nobody has said he’s playing fantastically right now. But the stick he’s getting is way over the top, and it’s strange seeing so many people actively wanting him to fail at United.

Unread 31-01-2024, 05:22 PM
Finport Red

Quote:

Unread 31-01-2024, 06:10 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
Not sure why anyone should have to justify wanting a United player to succeed after only a season and a half. If he’d been here for years underachieving, fair enough, backing him would be a bit weird.

But he had a very promising first season, then failed to build on that so far this season (which may or may not be down to off field issues). Would love to see him kick on and finish this season strongly and show he deserves a place in the side, and if a goal and assist against Newport are the catalyst to that, fantastic. If he doesn’t improve, then there will be serious questions about him in the summer and rightly so.

Nobody has said he’s playing fantastically right now. But the stick he’s getting is way over the top, and it’s strange seeing so many people actively wanting him to fail at United.

Yeah but bunks isn't saying he wants him to succeed, he's saying he is succeeding.

The only people who want him to fail are presumably ABUs (marlo etc).

I'd love nothing more to see him turn it around, start banging in the goals and seeing that delightful little tea celebration week in week out. Nothing could make me happier.

I just don't think the evidence is there to suggest he will.