United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 14-12-2016, 09:58 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Redface
Am I missing something re the goal? How are they concluding it's definitely handball? Looks totally inconclusive to me.
Yeah it's hardly blatant even if it is. Doesn't look offside either, the bloke near Pogba isn't past him but the one minding someone else is.

Irritating because we've been better and should be blowing them away, but instead it just looks like the refs have given it to us.

Get £#%&!ing on with it United.

jem

ha, ha.... howard webb. I bet there are people on social media talking about a lack of content. bt sport really is awful.

wow. goal was after time was up too. it's the quadruple whammy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Ed
Why is it offside FFS ?? It came off their player!! @#%&!s

even howard webb could answer that.

waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
Playing good not great pace was a red the palace player clear yellow on Bailly £#%&! palace £#%&! pardew £#%&! Eddie Izzard come on boys

Unread 14-12-2016, 09:59 PM
AK14

I hope Ibra literrlay slapped the ball down with his hand and Pogba was 100ft offside tbh, makes the goal even better

Unread 14-12-2016, 09:59 PM
woody78

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Ed
Why is it offside FFS ?? It came off their player!! @#%&!s
As soon as Ibra touches it he's offside.

I don't think it matters that it touched the palace player after.

Unread 14-12-2016, 10:00 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Love Throb's bias
loved that then - if he does make contact it's a broken leg...

£#%&! off, it's a broken toenail at worst ffs.

Unread 14-12-2016, 10:01 PM
Tiberian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
not a red card for me - poor challenge of a shitc*** but only one foot aimed at the ball and not dangerous

overall pretty £#%&! - too slow, can't get mata in the game and rooney crap
Really? I think the only approach for that type of tackle is zero tolerance, too risky with the level of damage that can be done.

Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by woody78
As soon as Ibra touches it he's offside.

I don't think it matters that it touched the palace player after.
palace touch was also not a deliberate attempt to play the ball so doesn't count anyway

irk

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch
Absolute nonce of a club. The Saville of football clubs.
"Welcome to Yewtree Park, home of the noncing eagles. Time for quick word with their new owner... Mr Gadd, what attracted you to the club?"

Unread 14-12-2016, 10:02 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberian
Really? I think the only approach for that type of tackle is zero tolerance, too risky with the level of damage that can be done.
i dod say "for me"

letter of the laws of modern-ponce football it's probably a life ban

Unread 14-12-2016, 10:04 PM
Billy Redface

Quote:
loved that then - if he does make contact it's a broken leg...

£#%&! off, it's a broken toenail at worst ffs.
Yes. Inevitable melodramatic wailing from pundits.

It's a clear red though mate

Two feet off the ground, out of control, needless. Don't think it's malicious, but that doesn't matter. Pretty clear in my view.

Unread 14-12-2016, 10:06 PM
Sparky***

Watch United let them back into the game now.

Unread 14-12-2016, 10:07 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:

Two feet off the ground, out of control, needless. Don't think it's malicious, but that doesn't matter. Pretty clear in my view.
it's not.

----------------------------

bt have got united as munichs again, the c***s. that's 3 or 4 times they've chosen to do that now

Tiberian

Quote:
i dod say "for me"

letter of the laws of modern-ponce football it's probably a life ban
I do miss the edge that older generations had, but I can not abide tackles like that. Been witness to too many broken legs at amateur level because of that type of mindless aggression and stupidity.

dunk

Quote:

Not malicious, just cowardly, and about a month late. Rojo is shite.

That said, immediately before that Palace got away with 3 or 4 'reducers' designed to hurt our players.

Unread 14-12-2016, 10:08 PM
andyroo

Quote:
I do miss the edge that older generations had, but I can not abide tackles like that. Been witness to too many broken legs at amateur level because of that type of mindless aggression and stupidity.
Rojo wasn't even aggressive. Just dumb.

Sparky***

Rooney looks lost without Valencia to aim for

Tumescent Throb

Quote:
the one thing that challenge wasn't is aggressive. it was nothing.

Vedder

Thumbs down

Bailly £#%&!ed

naes_sean

shit.