United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 09-05-2019, 12:04 AM
Buck

Should be all over Ziyech in the summer. Technically superb footballer but also works his %@#$&!s off.

Unread 09-05-2019, 12:06 AM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck
Should be all over Ziyech in the summer. Technically superb footballer but also works his %@#$&!s off.
He's off to Bayern.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
and the one at Spurs was piss easy for LFC. Spurs have been shit for 2 months solid.....our only hope is an asteroid.
%@#$&!s. They just knocked out City and Ajax ffs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
The “doing a spurs” thing seems a bit daft when you look at their path to the final tbf.

They could/should have gone out about 3 or 4 times already. But they haven’t.
COYS

Unread 09-05-2019, 12:59 AM
Buck

this guy

ajax sticking to their philosophy is the reason they were seconds away from the final

Unread 09-05-2019, 01:01 AM
Stickman

Quote:
this guy

https://twitter.com/beINSPORTS/statu...39285181468672

ajax sticking to their philosophy is the reason they were seconds away from the final
In a way hes right, they should have been home and hosed. Like Barca theyve chucked away a gigantic advantage.

Unread 09-05-2019, 01:18 AM
Buck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman
In a way hes right, they should have been home and hosed. Like Barca theyve chucked away a gigantic advantage.
just rich coming from him. ajax have exceeded expectations and toppled the defending champions and this season's favourites on their own turf because of their philosophy. they've done it on their terms. his philosophy was to surrender to sevilla.

Unread 09-05-2019, 01:25 AM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
just rich coming from him. ajax have exceeded expectations and toppled the defending champions and this season's favourites on their own turf because of their philosophy. they've done it on their terms. his philosophy was to surrender to sevilla.
Exactly. He was a £#%&!ing disgrace at United.

Unread 09-05-2019, 01:45 AM
S/Side.Red

Ajax only had 40% of the ball so it was hardly vintage. But it's not easy to turn it on and off. Clearly the idea that you're defending a three-goal advantage on 55 minutes and you concede a goal because your centre-half got nutmegged midway into the opposition half is enough to make Mou furious, but it's the faith in that approach no matter what that builds the identity and the unity.

Besides, Mou is just as wedded to his way. Ajax treating Spurs like Vitesse is not as bad as us treating Sevilla, Celta Vigo like Brazil 1970.

Unread 09-05-2019, 02:34 AM
Cream

Just watched the goals.

Lucas Moura is a brilliant player.

Unread 09-05-2019, 02:36 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
Just watched the goals.

Lucas Moura is a brilliant player.
he was tonight, he's really not that great.....

As he said "that was the best night of his life"

Unread 09-05-2019, 03:11 AM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
he was tonight, he's really not that great.....

As he said "that was the best night of his life"
Seen him before. Marvellous talent. Better than anything we have...

Unread 09-05-2019, 03:20 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
Seen him before. Marvellous talent. Better than anything we have...
Marry him then..

Unread 09-05-2019, 06:03 AM
shenwen

Some game. Beats the scouse barca game.

First time I’ve watched full Ajax game since we beat them in Europa. Neat play but full of mistakes. That keeper naive as £#%&! in the second half as well.

Previously was optimistic about Ajax but after watching that, Scousers would have demolished them in the final. I think at least spurs have the experience. After last night and city before that, anything can happen.

Unread 09-05-2019, 06:04 AM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by the stella fella
playing better without kane. Leave him out
yep been flying last few weeks without him bar last night

Wonder how the Ajax keeper feels.

ABOUT 12 INCHES

Quote:
agreed proper top player going bayern

Unread 09-05-2019, 07:18 AM
rustling jimmies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Glad we passed On that manager who’s just got to the Champions League final having spent nothing
We have Ole mate, he “gets us” that’s all that matters

Unread 09-05-2019, 07:32 AM
Hands of Scone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
Spot on; I actually like Spurs.
The least hate-able of all the London clubs. Although, how much of that is down to them tifti g us points over the years I dont know.

Unread 09-05-2019, 08:05 AM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
That’s £#%&!ing rich.
Do you mean you had cash on them Dunk? Spurs are harmless arent they? Genuinely think theyve got a better chance than Ajax so they'll do for me.

Unread 09-05-2019, 08:08 AM
messhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenwen
Some game. Beats the scouse barca game.

First time I’ve watched full Ajax game since we beat them in Europa. Neat play but full of mistakes. That keeper naive as £#%&! in the second half as well.

Previously was optimistic about Ajax but after watching that, Scousers would have demolished them in the final. I think at least spurs have the experience. After last night and city before that, anything can happen.
This is spot on. Ajax played some great football over the tournament but in the end it was their own mistakes that cost them; Liverpool are all about forcing the opposition team to make mistakes so it would have been a walk over.

Unread 09-05-2019, 05:08 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by rustling jimmies
We have Ole mate, he “gets us” that’s all that matters
Literally nobody has said that pal.

Unread 09-05-2019, 07:00 PM
sa7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hands of Scone
The least hate-able of all the London clubs. Although, how much of that is down to them tifti g us points over the years I dont know.
They don’t have the smug, self-righteousness of Gooners, the general incessant bigotry of Chelsea fans or the bizarrely inflated sense of importance that West Ham fans possess.

Even when they were gash their matches were generally entertaining so I’d watch them if the were on telly. They’ve always been alright with me to be honest.

Unread 09-05-2019, 07:01 PM
naes_sean

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Literally nobody has said that pal.
that @#%&! just did
Closed Thread