United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 16-02-2022, 11:55 AM
Drexl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Selhurst Samurai
I was only watching on the telly so admittedly might not have had the full picture but, particularly in the first half, Ronaldo was making run after run after run, without even a sniff of the shower around him providing any service. This is a player who has mastered the art of conserving energy for the right moments so when he moves they need to be looking for him.

I get people have mentioned his body language not being great but I don’t think he lacks for effort. If I were him I’d be frustrated as £#%&! playing with that shower.
Ralf has played him like a glockenspiel

Unread 16-02-2022, 11:56 AM
jem

I thought ronaldo's body language was fine. his actual contribution was minimal, but still....

brighton's first loss in 8 games, only their second away defeat of the season and they played well (especially the keeper, but their whole set-up is good). we just have better players and two of our many chances actually went in.

we're fourth and our recent form is as good as anyone's (near enough). it's way better than chelsea's above us.

the problem is that this is really bad news. we're not going to get relegated like this. bottom half my bottom half.

Unread 16-02-2022, 12:01 PM
TripDownMiseryLane

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
and yet both teams are in the top half. seems like there are more bottom half teams than will actually fit.
Which would possibly explain the gargantuan gulf between the runaway top teams and the rest.

Unread 16-02-2022, 07:48 PM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
and yet both teams are in the top half. seems like there are more bottom half teams than will actually fit.
17 teams fighting for the 10 bottom spots.

Unread 16-02-2022, 08:03 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
I thought ronaldo's body language was fine. his actual contribution was minimal, but still..
His halftime walk off the pitch was comical. He was the only player on the pitch for about a minute or so, slowest walk ever

Unread 16-02-2022, 08:15 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
I thought ronaldo's body language was fine. his actual contribution was minimal, but still....

brighton's first loss in 8 games, only their second away defeat of the season and they played well (especially the keeper, but their whole set-up is good). we just have better players and two of our many chances actually went in.

we're fourth and our recent form is as good as anyone's (near enough). it's way better than chelsea's above us.

the problem is that this is really bad news. we're not going to get relegated like this. bottom half my bottom half.
We're only 4 points behind Chelsea

Unread 16-02-2022, 09:23 PM
Hyman_Roth

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem

Genuinely surprised when I found out that we’re 4th. How?

What I do know is that 4th isn’t getting us into the bloody championship and pressure on the leeches. It will though most likely get us wreck it Ralph and perpetual averageness.

Nice one Ralph, you can even get making us really shit right.

Unread 17-02-2022, 10:50 AM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyman_Roth
Genuinely surprised when I found out that we’re 4th. How?

What I do know is that 4th isn’t getting us into the bloody championship and pressure on the leeches. It will though most likely get us wreck it Ralph and perpetual averageness.

Nice one Ralph, you can even get making us really shit right.
Don’t blame Ralphy, mate
Closed Thread