United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 30-11-2016, 09:45 PM
ZiggyStardust

We look rattled again

Lost that flow to our game

Confidence so brittle at the moment

Sizlack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lok
£#%&!ing ridiculous.

What was DDG doing?!?
Took a flick off the heels of the West Ham player coming in I think.

Sparky***

Game is now exactly how west ham want it. Scrappy, bitty littered with stoppages.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sizlack
Took a flick off the heels of the West Ham player coming in I think.
shouldn't have mattered, someone should have tacked their no14 when he was doing pirouettes on the £#%&!ing halfway line

Unread 30-11-2016, 09:47 PM
andyroo

God I'm sick of us

Unread 30-11-2016, 09:48 PM
Vedder

Shaw looking chubby again

Unread 30-11-2016, 09:48 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
God I'm sick of us
Classic you

Unread 30-11-2016, 09:49 PM
redhegemony

some really lovely smooth attacking stuff - put away just one of those chances and they would have been finished.

Due some football Karma soon..

Unread 30-11-2016, 09:50 PM
Sparky***

How the £#%&! are we making this West Ham team look like Real Madrid when they're coming forward.

It's all very well creating loads of chances but you have to do the £#%&!ing dirty work as well when the other team have the ball. Too many players standing by watching whilst West Ham's midfield advance up the pitch.

Clarkie

Well, I for one am shocked that we have conceded the first time our defence came under pressure......

Billy Redface

A half that sums up their last six weeks.

Playing well, missing chances. Opposition score with their one.

Score that second and the game is done and we remain relaxed. Once they equalised, you could see the anxiety creep back into our play.

This is my concern is the results don't start to quickly reflect performances. Our heads will drop.

Probably good to get them in and regroup

Unread 30-11-2016, 09:51 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
How the £#%&! are we making this West Ham team look like Real Madrid when they're coming forward.

We're not ?

You need to take a step back..

armchair

i'm starting to think shaw has become institutionalised by injuries. starting to look saha like.

Dasilvatwins

This team has no leaders .. mentally theyre weak. Which is why they concede the way they do and struggle to close off games.

Ibrahimovic seems to miss atleast one chance a game in which a shit league 1 striker would put away.

Tronics

should be out of sight, but extremely wasteful in-front of goal and in possession

hope it improves in the 2nd and we score an early goal, can see it getting nervous if it's 1-1 @ 70th min

Unread 30-11-2016, 09:52 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster

We're not ?

You need to take a step back..
I'm talking about the worrying amount of time and space every one of their players seem to have on the ball. We're not getting near them..........watch the build up to their goal, it's £#%&!ing criminal.

Tiberian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyStardust
We look rattled again

Lost that flow to our game

Confidence so brittle at the moment
Yes, to believe that we have improved in anything beyond the aesthetic the team have to show they can respond positively to adversity.

Capable of spells of great football when the pressure is off, then...

no fun

Fed up of playing well and not putting our chances away, we should play shit and see if our luck changes

Unread 30-11-2016, 09:53 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
Fed up of playing well and not putting our chances away, we should play shit and see if our luck changes
Chelsea 4 - 0 Man Utd

Turns out no.

Bunker Buster

Thumbs up

Quote:
I'm talking about the worrying amount of time and space every one of their players seem to have on the ball. We're not getting near them..........watch the build up to their goal, it's £#%&!ing criminal.
There first and only move forward

We've bossed 43 minutes of that...

Really bad keeping....if we come out the second half and continue as we stared the game it'll be 2 or more...

We're due a big lump of football karma.

Tronics

Quote:

It's all very well creating loads of chances but you have to do the £#%&!ing dirty work as well when the other team have the ball. Too many players standing by watching whilst West Ham's midfield advance up the pitch.
they've looked gash whenever they've got the ball in possession mate, think you're wrong there

if anything we should be kicking ourselves that we've allowed them to get anything in this game

still got the 2nd half though, can see us scoring a couple for sure