United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 20-06-2009, 08:51 PM
redmike

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
and to thiink some clowns in our support lauded Tevez above Ronaldo....jesus £#%&!ing wept
We have plenty of clowns in our support the same ones who a couple of seasons ago were saying heinze was the best left back to have played for utd, based on his apparant full commitment to the mistimed tackle, and now gone out on a whim to support tevez, even going so far as to boo SAF,
£#%&!ing embarrassing tbh.

Unread 20-06-2009, 08:54 PM
£#%&! KFC

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by redmike
We have plenty of clowns in our support the same ones who a couple of seasons ago were saying heinze was the best left back to have played for utd, based on his apparant full commitment to the mistimed tackle, and now gone out on a whim to support tevez, even going so far as to boo SAF,
£#%&!ing embarrassing tbh.
Fergie was really let down by the booing and Sign Him Up shite on last day of the season

those stupid @#%&!s should take a look at themselves

Unread 20-06-2009, 08:56 PM
MUFC One Love

Quote:
Fergie was really let down by the booing and Sign Him Up shite on last day of the season

Was one of the most embarassing things I have ever heard/seem.

I knew O.T was populated by £#%&!wits, but I couldn't believe my ears. We was set to win our 18th title and 3rd on the bounce, WTF!?

Unread 20-06-2009, 08:59 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love
Was one of the most embarassing things I have ever heard/seem.

I knew O.T was populated by £#%&!wits, but I couldn't believe my ears. We was set to win our 18th title and 3rd on the bounce, WTF!?
I'll have plenty to say to some of the £#%&!wits around me who were doing it on the first day of the season...they were told too shut their mouths pronto wonder what they will have to say about ARGENTINA when he rocks up in a Divs shirt at OT

Tronics

^^

Can't fans express their affection for players ?

Sloane

Quote:

that was a sad moment

Unread 20-06-2009, 09:01 PM
£#%&! KFC

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tronics
^^

not when the manager who has just delivered the ungrateful 'fans' their eleventh yes 11th £#%&!ing title in 16 years is trying to have a word they can't

Unread 20-06-2009, 09:03 PM
Sloane

Quote:

not when the manager who has just delivered the ungrateful 'fans' their eleventh yes 11th £#%&!ing title in 16 years is trying to have a word they can't
stretty tier 2 mongs

Unread 20-06-2009, 09:03 PM
MUFC One Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tronics
^^

Just think for a minute before you try and be 'different' for the sake of it.

Think about the club and the manager. Think about what we was about to achieve ffs!

Unread 20-06-2009, 09:04 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
I'll have plenty to say to some of the £#%&!wits around me who were doing it on the first day of the season...they were told too shut their mouths pronto wonder what they will have to say about ARGENTINA when he rocks up in a Divs shirt at OT
they'll probably boo him and call him a @#%&! tbh

£#%&!ing clueless £#%&!ers all over the ground these days

Unread 20-06-2009, 09:04 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloane
stretty tier 2 mongs
have had enough of the @#%&!s I'm moving our seats on Monday

Unread 20-06-2009, 09:05 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
they'll probably boo Fergie and call him a @#%&! tbh

£#%&!ing clueless £#%&!ers all over the ground these days

that wouldn't surprise me

Unread 20-06-2009, 09:06 PM
Sloane

Quote:
have had enough of the @#%&!s I'm moving our seats on Monday
im now officially a k stander

Unread 20-06-2009, 09:08 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloane
im now officially a k stander
we are thinking of moving back there

or Stretty Lower

tbh I will go just about anywhere to get away from £#%&!wit central

Unread 20-06-2009, 09:10 PM
Sloane

Quote:

or Stretty Lower

come join me, official top red section now

Unread 20-06-2009, 09:12 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:

or Stretty Lower

done all 4 sides last season again, but the seats we have there are the least affected by £#%&!wittedness in the vicinity - most people are asleep, but that's another story

Unread 20-06-2009, 09:13 PM
£#%&! KFC

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb

done all 4 sides last season again, but the seats we have there are the least affected by £#%&!wittedness in the vicinity - most people are asleep, but that's another story
yep that's looking favourite tbh

Unread 20-06-2009, 09:25 PM
redmike

Quote:

They probably blame the club 100% for tevez not signing, so expect if utd are struggling in a game to hear the pathetic A-R-G-E-N-T-I-N-A chant again next season.

Unread 20-06-2009, 09:26 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
They probably blame the club 100% for tevez not signing, so expect if utd are struggling in a game to hear the pathetic A-R-G-E-N-T-I-N-A chant again next season.
yeah....against the Divs no doubt

Unread 20-06-2009, 09:27 PM
koppas

Talking

Quote:
I don't know why but this made me smile. Probably because I could actually imagine it.
Closed Thread