United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football

Unread 13-11-2023, 04:02 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finport Red
We could play without a striker. Not like it’s going to destroy our goal ratio.

Perfect moment for Sancho to shine. Oh aye, never mind, he can’t be bothered.

Unread 13-11-2023, 04:32 PM
Baron

Is it confirmed he's actually out for a long period or did he just come off with a tight hammy & hopefully a week or two rest will set him right.

His movement is deadly, just a shame none of the rest of the @#%&!s up front can feed the guy. I'm convinced he's going to be a machine. Needs to start dishing out some shit to them when they don't see him free.

Unread 13-11-2023, 04:45 PM
RedNick80

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron
Is it confirmed he's actually out for a long period or did he just come off with a tight hammy & hopefully a week or two rest will set him right.

His movement is deadly, just a shame none of the rest of the @#%&!s up front can feed the guy. I'm convinced he's going to be a machine. Needs to start dishing out some shit to them when they don't see him free.
He’s not in the Denmark squad so there’s something. Hopefully more of a precaution,

Unread 13-11-2023, 07:55 PM
Bunker Buster

End of November...

Unread 13-11-2023, 08:06 PM
armchair

We don't have a game until the end of November.

Unread 13-11-2023, 08:07 PM
Bunker Buster

I think it's hammy, they are trying to keep it on the low, 8 weeks ...

Unread 13-11-2023, 08:10 PM
Ethers

I reckon it’s £#%&! all, and they’re just putting it out there so it doesn’t look suss him not playing the internationals. Wanted to give the lad a rest. It’s what Fergie would have done.

Unread 13-11-2023, 08:42 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
I reckon it’s £#%&! all, and they’re just putting it out there so it doesn’t look suss him not playing the internationals. Wanted to give the lad a rest. It’s what Fergie would have done.
I hope so pal....

Season can't get much worse for injuries.

Unread 13-11-2023, 08:44 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
I think it's hammy, they are trying to keep it on the low, 8 weeks ...
Don't say that ffs

Unread 13-11-2023, 09:02 PM
redhegemony

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
perfect time to switch to 4-3-1-2.
Viable if we had a couple of proper full backs.

Unread 14-11-2023, 02:09 AM
Dacter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
Denmark have already qualified for the Euros haven’t they? In which case it’s not like they desperately need him. Let him have a couple of weeks convalescence and get some breath back in his mighty Scandinavian lungs.

Unread 14-11-2023, 03:44 AM
My Name is Heath

Got to be questions asked about our injury record ffs.

Huge blow

Unread 14-11-2023, 03:46 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dacter
Denmark have already qualified for the Euros haven’t they? In which case it’s not like they desperately need him. Let him have a couple of weeks convalescence and get some breath back in his mighty Scandinavian lungs.
They have yes.....

Unread 14-11-2023, 04:21 AM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Heath
Got to be questions asked about our injury record ffs.

Huge blow
Feels like it’s been constant for 6-7 years.

Unread 14-11-2023, 05:20 AM
croady26

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
We don't have a game until the end of November.
Ducker tweet seems to suggest he is a major doubt for Galatasaray,sounds like we might not see him again until Newcastle

Unread 14-11-2023, 09:54 AM
dinger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman
Feels like it’s been constant for 6-7 years.
Its insane , the team docs & physios need to produce evidence of qualifications at this stage

Unread 14-11-2023, 10:06 AM
magic_cantona

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinger
Its insane , the team docs & physios need to produce evidence of qualifications at this stage
Theyve got tonnes of qualifications. It's just a shame they're for operating a fork lift truck, kitchen hygiene and motorway maintenance.

Unread 14-11-2023, 10:28 AM
armchair

He's been played too much. Compare it to how Ferguson is played at Brighton. Ferguson gets lots of rest.

Unread 14-11-2023, 10:36 AM
My Name is Heath

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
Theyve got tonnes of qualifications. It's just a shame they're for operating a fork lift truck, kitchen hygiene and motorway maintenance.
Don’t joke

I have a family member working at OT and ….let’s just say…..his qualifications are fascinating compared to what he actually does

Unread 14-11-2023, 10:44 AM
Finport Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Heath
Don’t joke

I have a family member working at OT and ….let’s just say…..his qualifications are fascinating compared to what he actually does

“They say he’s a wizard with a ball, let’s sign him”