Closed Thread

Unread 13-07-2008, 11:43 AM
MUFC One Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop
35m Spurs want. No way.
Oh, so the that means the deals off?

Are you David Gill?

Spurs don't actually want £35 million, let's be honest. We'll get him for about £23 million.

Unread 13-07-2008, 11:44 AM
elhombre

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo stansfield
adebayor is wanted by both barcelona and milan for £25m+ scored goals against us, milan (a) amongst others and got more than 20 league goals last season.
he has also been named as they hardest striker both rio and vidic have played against and terry saud something similar.
he is 24 years old and has all the attributes of a complete striker.

berbatov scored 12 league goals for spurs and does fancy flicks and gives up when things arent going well. hmmmmmmmm

there is a reason i call you a nothing poster.

you wont even have anything to say to counter the above.

if given the chance do you think saf would pick berbatov over adebayor? seriously?
i agree with marlo, to be honest....

Unread 13-07-2008, 11:47 AM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by elhombre
i agree with marlo, to be honest....
me too ..makes me feel sick tbh

Unread 13-07-2008, 11:47 AM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love
Oh, so the that means the deals off?

Are you David Gill?

Spurs don't actually want £35 million, let's be honest. We'll get him for about £23 million.
No I'm serious, they want 35m and United have told them to suck balls. They won't suck balls so the deal is, as of now, off.

Unread 13-07-2008, 11:48 AM
Ed Sullivan

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
hes behind u

Unread 13-07-2008, 11:50 AM
MUFC One Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop
No I'm serious, they want 35m and United have told them to suck balls. They won't suck balls so the deal is, as of now, off.
Course they have.

Unread 13-07-2008, 11:52 AM
MUFC One Love

Adebayor is a decent striker. But people are over-hyping him well to much. I personally thought he went missing when the season came to the crunch. He was no-where to be seen 2nd half of the season. He isn't a great finisher and isn't a clever player. He's powerful and has pace. Don't understand people hyping him up tbh.

Unread 13-07-2008, 11:55 AM
KingDipsyPirate

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love
Adebayor is a decent striker. But people are over-hyping him well to much. I personally thought he went missing when the season came to the crunch. He was no-where to be seen 2nd half of the season. He isn't a great finisher and isn't a clever player. He's powerful and has pace. Don't understand people hyping him up tbh.
To be honest, It all started when Ferdinand said that Adebayor was the hardest player he has come up against.

Unread 13-07-2008, 12:05 PM
captain scarlet

Quote:
me too ..makes me feel sick tbh
Since everyone is coming out I think he might be right too.

Unread 13-07-2008, 12:06 PM
Whalefish

I'd sooner have Adebayor than Berbatov.

I'd rather see the sort of money being mentioned for Berbatov go on Huntelaar or Suazo. Shit, it'd even get Eto'o.

Use the change to get a young right back in, Rafinha for example.

Unread 13-07-2008, 12:06 PM
puressence

think ade is brilliant tbh

Unread 13-07-2008, 12:27 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ether
I like Berbatov, but if we sign him, to me it would feel like a step backwards in the way play. For one, I don't think he's coming, so I'm not too bothered yet. But if he does, we won't win the league. Feel free to quote me on that.

I disagree.

Why is it a backwards step?

Quote:
think ade is brilliant tbh

We heard you the first, second and third time.
Closed Thread