This man is doing a great job

Unread 19-01-2024, 10:34 PM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
Not sure if already posted

Thread…

https://x.com/sportingintel/status/1...A3dB-7-ot5Dfuw
He’s been adding to it today. Great read. Getting dogs abuse.

Unread 19-01-2024, 10:46 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danoli
As I have alluded to before, they’ve been hoovering up young players on an industrial scale.

I know of kids in east London and Essex whose parents were offered everything from houses to huge sums of money to join City’s academy. What they’ve done is created a way to not only boost the clubs coffers by selling homegrown players for top dollar, but at the same time denying other clubs the chance to sign them.

Unread 19-01-2024, 10:51 PM
Dacter

Unread 20-01-2024, 10:19 AM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dacter
"We've done this before"

They can't walk away from this shit.

Unread 20-01-2024, 10:41 AM
no fun

Blue mate of mine who to date has been extremely upbeat about City beating any charges brought against them has now changed tact

He reckons the UK economy is so dependent upon Abu Dhabi money/investments that central Government will instruct the Premier League to go easy on City as they do not want to embarrass what is basically the Abu Dhabi government

Think the more savvy blues are starting to realise they are £#%&!ed, and are looking for “best case scenarios”

I think the most important thing is that they are found guilty of quite a few of the 115 charges….the penalty is almost immaterial, we just need them to be tarnished with the cheat label which will then be indelably attached to the club name

Unread 20-01-2024, 10:42 AM
armchair

Manchester Cheaty

Unread 20-01-2024, 11:55 AM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danoli

Unread 20-01-2024, 12:24 PM
Hyman_Roth

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
Manchester Cheaty

Unread 20-01-2024, 12:32 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
Manchester Cheaty
Manscheating City, innit?

Unread 20-01-2024, 12:38 PM
AK14

It’ll be a deduction, fine and maybe a transfer ban?

It won’t go as far as it should and they’ll just continue what they’re doing.

I think the Everton and Forest charges are different to the city ones? But if if the PL don’t come down hard on them I wonder if Everton and Forest would look into taking legal action?

Unread 20-01-2024, 12:45 PM
silv

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
Manscheating City, innit?
no

Unread 21-01-2024, 10:20 AM
AK14

Thread.

Unread 21-01-2024, 10:31 AM
magic_cantona

Quote:
It's absolutely dire, isn't it?

Unread 21-01-2024, 10:49 AM
no fun

Quote:
I wonder how many other clubs were invited to this meeting?

If it’s just city then it confirms my fears that city’s transgressions will be overlooked because the bigger picture is the Uk economy being propped up by Abu Dhabi finance

And part of the UK economy downturn is certainly connected to brexit

Therefore I blame jem

Unread 21-01-2024, 11:26 AM
Danoli

I am clinging to the hope that the PL know they will set a very dangerous precedent if they don’t come down on city like a ton of bricks.

Unread 21-01-2024, 03:17 PM
Fat Al

Quote:
I was hoping that because the PL want the Forest & Everton cases done & dusted before the end of the season, they would apply the same urgency to City.
As any points deductions applied to Forest or Everton will have an influence on the relegation battle, any points deduction City might get will have a similar effect on the title race.
After reading that thread, they'll either clear City or it'll be mired in legal obfuscation for so long, it'll never get resolved.

Unread 22-01-2024, 10:57 AM
magic_cantona

The delusion is absolutely incredible

The consensus on BlooMoon is that it's the tabloids, United and Spurs (?) that have forced this on the Premier League and all of the charges are bullshit. And 99% of them apparently really believe its just jealousy that this all stems from and they've done nothing wrong. Honestly, they're £#%&!ing nuts. And all of them seem to believe they'll get off with it all.

Unread 22-01-2024, 11:04 AM
no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona

The delusion is absolutely incredible

The consensus on BlooMoon is that it's the tabloids, United and Spurs (?) that have forced this on the Premier League and all of the charges are bullshit. And 99% of them apparently really believe its just jealousy that this all stems from and they've done nothing wrong. Honestly, they're £#%&!ing nuts. And all of them seem to believe they'll get off with it all.
The red cartel are actually united, Liverpool and Arsenal

Unread 22-01-2024, 11:26 AM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
The red cartel are actually united, Liverpool and Arsenal
Yeah, and they seem to think Spurs are a huge player in this too. Not sure why tbh.

The mass delusion that they're totally innocent of EVERYTHING is really odd.