United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 27-09-2017, 10:41 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by HolyMackrelDoodleBonkon
Lat time we won it we won in the Ukraine 4-1 and won it in Moscow. This time we win 4-1 in Moscow and the final is in the Ukraine. On.

like donkey kong (please don't report me)

Unread 27-09-2017, 10:42 PM
Billy Redface

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
the back three thing worked a treat tonight and we have enough quality defenders to mount a serious challenge (Rojo still to come back) Valencia and Jones two first picks didn't even play tonight...still not writing Shaw off and I am not joining in the mass hysteria about Lindelof...we also have the best keeper in the world

will obviously get a far better picture of how good the defence is against City, Spurs Chelsea....but quitely confident here

more importantly where's Zlatan gonna play
I worry about a lack of composure at the back.

Bailly, Rojo,Jones are all good in a sort of 'warrior' way, but all are capable of wild/daft moments.

Smalling is shit.

Would love to see Lindelof kick on.

Someone said it earlier in the thread, but Jose has played a £#%&!ing blinder easing him in. Clearly spotted he's vulnerable, so takes him right out of the PL firing line. Plays the CL stuff at a pace and physicality that he's more familiar with. If he plays well, it's a good experience that builds confidence. If he plays badly, it's back to Bailly and Jones and claim that was always the plan.

Unread 27-09-2017, 10:42 PM
HolyMackrelDoodleBonkon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Quayd
Was 4-2 last time, the rest still stands
Close enough

Unread 27-09-2017, 10:45 PM
redhegemony

Thought their keeper was very good made some great saves - stopped a rout.

Unread 27-09-2017, 10:46 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Redface
Jose has played a £#%&!ing blinder easing him in. Clearly spotted he's vulnerable, so takes him right out of the PL firing line. Plays the CL stuff at a pace and physicality that he's more familiar with. If he plays well, it's a good experience that builds confidence. If he plays badly, it's back to Bailly and Jones and claim that was always the plan.
Nice one. What else you two been talking about?

Unread 27-09-2017, 10:47 PM
Billy Redface

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
Nice one. What else you two been talking about?
Costa's age.

Unread 27-09-2017, 10:49 PM
utd99

Quote:
Costa's age.

Touchè.

Unread 27-09-2017, 10:51 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
I worry about a lack of composure at the back.

Bailly, Rojo,Jones are all good in a sort of 'warrior' way, but all are capable of wild/daft moments.

Smalling is shit.

Would love to see Lindelof kick on.

Someone said it earlier in the thread, but Jose has played a £#%&!ing blinder easing him in. Clearly spotted he's vulnerable, so takes him right out of the PL firing line. Plays the CL stuff at a pace and physicality that he's more familiar with. If he plays well, it's a good experience that builds confidence. If he plays badly, it's back to Bailly and Jones and claim that was always the plan.

Lindelof looks like he will be used more in Europe but tbh I think when Rojo comes back it will be him Bailly and Jones as the main guys...Smalling will be sold in January if we have no bad injuries

Unread 27-09-2017, 11:06 PM
20 times

More goals please

Unread 27-09-2017, 11:35 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
just feed him

Quote:
Jose with a nice dig at Liverpool
is that what that £#%&!ing ridiculous sweater was all about?

Quote:
Originally Posted by redhegemony
Thought their keeper was very good made some great saves - stopped a rout.
true dat. did not look very happy.

Unread 28-09-2017, 03:50 AM
Crumps

How good is Martial? Having him and Rashford competing for the same space is the perfect way to get the best out of them 21 & 19 years old they are ffs. Shook of SSS like a boss. How can he dribbles at full pace is ridiculous as it tends to be the sort of move players will attempt when they slowed down to half pace to execute it. Wouldn't be a massive surprise if we had to pay all his clauses out. Good.

Unread 28-09-2017, 06:23 AM
20 times

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
papering over the cracks again......

Unread 28-09-2017, 07:32 AM
Dasilvatwins

Cool

Quote:
"We have a game Saturday. Not like Liverpool, who get to play Tuesday and Sunday"
Why do liverpool get to play on sunday?! They have had an extra day, He actually has a point!

Unread 28-09-2017, 07:52 AM
The Stella Fella

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasilvatwins
Why do liverpool get to play on sunday?! They have had an extra day, He actually has a point!
But they had less time after Sats match until they played Tues didn't they?
It's all %@#$&!s esp this early in the season.

Unread 28-09-2017, 08:02 AM
20 times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasilvatwins
Because they’ve been selected for a TV game by Sky and we haven’t. Pretty obvious stuff really

Unread 28-09-2017, 08:12 AM
Sapien

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Stella Fella
But they had less time after Sats match until they played Tues didn't they?
It's all %@#$&!s esp this early in the season.
ysb

Unread 28-09-2017, 09:43 AM
Jethro

Quote:
CSKA coach Viktor Goncharenko v. complimentary. Said CSKA were "destroyed". Speed of United defensive transitions "beyond my understanding".

Unread 28-09-2017, 09:45 AM
The Stella Fella

Quote:
Originally Posted by sapien
ysb
gfy

Unread 28-09-2017, 10:21 AM
browser

Mehtic

Said that to myself and let out an audible chuckle when he hit that crossfield to Darmian.

What a player.

Unread 28-09-2017, 10:37 AM
shenwen

Quote:
Originally Posted by browser
Mehtic

Said that to myself and let out an audible chuckle when he hit that crossfield to Darmian.

What a player.
I was watching a recording. Had to rewind to double check who hit that one. I just assumed Rashford. Glad we signed such an obvious water carrier.