United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 08-11-2023, 10:01 PM
no fun

Is there not a circus maguire could join?

silv

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
Horrendous decisions, but we haven’t helped ourselves here ffs.

Should have tried to manage the game and get to half time in as best shape we could, and let the boss potentially make some adjustments for playing with 10 men.

Instead we’ve been tearing around like a dog with 2 dicks for the last 15 minutes ffs.
15 minutes injury time ffs

we need to win here so i don’t know if he brings Eriksen off or not

ZiggyStardust

Thumbs down

I’m £#%&!ing done with football

Refball not football

The sport’s £#%&!ed

Bunker Buster

2 absolutely horrific calls on that red and pen....

Fair hate football this season...

Sparky***

We’re still charging about leaving massive spaces.

We should be managing the game far better

Unread 08-11-2023, 10:02 PM
AK14

No way that penalty is given up the other end.

I doubt very much their player gets sent off either.

For once this season we were actually in control too, £#%&!ing pathetic.

Big Norm

From a former Liverpool player.

History

in all of that Maguire actually did some superb defending. Stuck close to his man and reacted great to block the shot. It's a £#%&!ing joke of a penalty.

Unread 08-11-2023, 10:03 PM
Lok

You lot are on crack. It was serious foul play, intent doesn't matter at all. He was stupid and lazy and could have broken the lads ankle.

Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Norm
Nonsense. Didn't have any intent, player came from behind him. Contact was entirely accidental.
I didn't say I agreed with it, just stating a fact that he stood on his leg and was nowhere near the ball, and that those are always reds in Europe

AK14

I can see him bringing Garnacho off.

Big Norm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lok
You lot are on crack. It was serious foul play, intent doesn't matter at all. He was stupid and lazy and could have broken the lads ankle.
No it wasn't.

Dr Stranger

We’ve been all over the place this season, but I felt sorry for them there. The red is correct, but Rashford is unlucky as he doesn’t mean it. They score with their only chance and then an absolute joke of a penalty.

Such a shame because that was easily the best 35 minutes of football of the season and it felt like we were beginning to build some momentum.

Unread 08-11-2023, 10:04 PM
Knockers

VAR’s a bitch obv but fortune favours the brave, or the good at football, and we’re just so mediocre it’s untrue.

ETH is simply not a lucky general. Think he’s done….

Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
I can see him bringing Garnacho off.
Needs to be Eriksen for Amrabat. He doesn’t have the legs to cover the ground needed .

Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lok
How was he stupid and lazy?

silv

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
We’ve been all over the place this season, but I felt sorry for them there. The red is correct, but Rashford is unlucky as he doesn’t mean it. They score with their only chance and then an absolute joke of a penalty.

Such a shame because that was easily the best 35 minutes of football of the season and it felt like we were beginning to build some momentum.
agreed

Dacter

Sky - “United have fallen apart”

No you @#%&!s, we’ve been £#%&!ing stitched up.

We were pissing this game until they fired up the RainmanVision and set about the usual pantomime of idiocy.

Unread 08-11-2023, 10:05 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knockers
VAR’s a bitch obv but fortune favours the brave, or the good at football, and we’re just so mediocre it’s untrue.

ETH is simply not a lucky general. Think he’s done….
You've not watched the game have you ? Completely in control till some Copenhagen #@&%! can't tackle rashford and got his weak foot in the way....

Unread 08-11-2023, 10:05 PM
History

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lok
Stupid and Lazy?

How on earth is making your body bigger to defend the space lazy? He did most of that right he did not account for some midget attempting to do a wan bissaka impression and thats where the contact is made.

If Rashfords lazy there, he probably trips over the gimps leg instead of making contact