United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 20-08-2012, 09:41 AM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulParkersPubes
This is up there with the most ridiculous things you've ever said. We bought the PFA player of the Year, the Premier League top goalscorer. If City had bought him you would be telling us that the league is over already and that they've hammered the final nail in our coffin. Fact.
£#%&! off and discuss matters rationally.

Everyone, everyone knew we needed a midfielder to play alongside carrick.

Absolutely everyone. We've needed a midfielder since 2009.

Don't tell me powell is the answer to that question.

We didn't spend were we needed to spend.

Mr_Ed

Buzzing to £#%&! now. Hope we have a back four so we can stick Mickey Carrick in the middle.

1-2 United (Kaggers, RVP)

ScholesScoresGoals2

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
Getting sick of JC constantly telling everyone what they can or cannot post tbh. Fat bitch.

Unread 20-08-2012, 09:42 AM
The Return of JC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop
the jelavic/fellani concern is exactly what I posted in the first place you £#%&!ing moron.
You've kinda missed the point, but there you go. Just keep windmilling and then claim people are bullying you

Unread 20-08-2012, 09:43 AM
The Return of JC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster

Kaggers has had a very good per season and is match fit, why wouldn't he start...
Started on the bench a couple of times, didn't he? Don't get wrong, wouldn't be surprised if he did start, but if Fergie is thinking 'safety first', then he might be sacrificied. Hope this isn't the case.

Unread 20-08-2012, 09:44 AM
The Return of JC

Quote:
Getting sick of JC constantly telling everyone what they can or cannot post tbh. Fat bitch.
Yeah, that's what I'm doing!

And it's just this outfit, I'll have you know.

Unread 20-08-2012, 09:45 AM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Return of JC
You've kinda missed the point, but there you go. Just keep windmilling and then claim people are bullying you
but that is the point, I listed my concerns and opinions and was told to £#%&! off/shut up numerous times. THat's how things get childish you obese cow.

Unread 20-08-2012, 09:45 AM
Ginners

Quote:
This is up there with the most ridiculous things you've ever said. We bought the PFA player of the Year, the Premier League top goalscorer. If City had bought him you would be telling us that the league is over already and that they've hammered the final nail in our coffin. Fact.
its fuzzy

we could buy messi and he would pretend to be annoyed at it

Unread 20-08-2012, 09:46 AM
The Return of JC

Quote:
but that is the point, I listed my concerns and opinions and was told to £#%&! off/shut up numerous times. THat's how things get childish you obese cow.
Fat...obese....I'm out of control!

Unread 20-08-2012, 09:47 AM
PaulParkers

Quote:
£#%&! off and discuss matters rationally.

Everyone, everyone knew we needed a midfielder to play alongside carrick.

Absolutely everyone. We've needed a midfielder since 2009.

Don't tell me powell is the answer to that question.

We didn't spend were we needed to spend.
There you go again, unable to have a discussion without getting abusive

I agree we need a midfielder. We havent bought one. That's not good.

However, we also had to endure a season of having a centre forward who, although scored a decent number of goals, was found wanting in terms of overall performances over the season. I cant think of a player who lost possession of the ball more than Rooney last season.

We've added the best centre forward in the league, a truly world class footballer to our side now which will hopefully take some of the pressure off Rooney.

On top of that we've bought Kagawa who looks a great buy at this early stage.

To say that we've spent badly is stupid and you know it.

Unread 20-08-2012, 09:47 AM
otbarney

Fellaini is reportedly struggling to be fit, probably %@#$&!s though.

Unread 20-08-2012, 09:48 AM
The Return of JC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginners
its fuzzy

He's allowed an opinion. Jeez, Ginners....

Unread 20-08-2012, 09:49 AM
The Watcher

Thumbs down

Quote:
Yeah, that's what I'm doing!
People like you would turn this place into a shit Red Cafe, every thread full of blouses nodding along to whatever faggotery you and your Match Mag pals post

Unread 20-08-2012, 09:50 AM
otbarney

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginners
its fuzzy

But he's not a defensive midfielder, bad bit of business imo.

Unread 20-08-2012, 09:52 AM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Quote:
There you go again, unable to have a discussion without getting abusive

I agree we need a midfielder. We havent bought one. That's not good.

However, we also had to endure a season of having a centre forward who, although scored a decent number of goals, was found wanting in terms of overall performances over the season. I cant think of a player who lost possession of the ball more than Rooney last season.

We've added the best centre forward in the league, a truly world class footballer to our side now which will hopefully take some of the pressure off Rooney.

On top of that we've bought Kagawa who looks a great buy at this early stage.

To say that we've spent badly is stupid and you know it.
depends on your definition of stupid and badly. Kagawa is an excellent buy and something we needed, but goals weren't an issue last season.
goals scored 2011-12: 89
goals scored 2010-11: 78
goals scored 2009-10: 86
goals scored 2008-09: 68

Those are facts.

Unread 20-08-2012, 09:54 AM
dunk

Quote:
depends on your definition of stupid and badly. Kagawa is an excellent buy and something we needed, but goals weren't an issue last season.
goals scored 2011-12: 89
goals scored 2010-11: 78
goals scored 2009-10: 86
goals scored 2008-09: 68

Those are facts.
The goal figures were inflated by an 8 a few 5's etc. In the games that mattered we struggled creatively and didn't score enough.

Unread 20-08-2012, 09:56 AM
The Return of JC

Quote:
People like you would turn this place into a shit Red Cafe, every thread full of blouses nodding along to whatever faggotery you and your Match Mag pals post
£#%&! you!

As if it's that way around, you mong! This is a Manchester United forum and you seem surprised when people react to people banging on and on about how shit our club is. I'm not talking measured, well thought out concerns either. That promotes healthy discussion and ofcourse the place would be dull if everyone thought the same thing. I'm talking Just repetitive, dull, utter utter doom that you can't help but go 'ohhh shuuut uuuup' after so long. Like some whining family member in the back of the car on a long car journey to a holiday that is supposed to be fun....are we there yet? These seats are uncomfortable? It'll probably be shit when we get there anyway!.....fact is, you get more shit on here for offering the slightest hint of a optimism than you do for repeating doomy little burps of negativity.

Show me where I've ever said anyone should agree with me, shithead? So if I offer my opinion, it's me trying to tell everyone what to think, but if Fuzzy or anyone else does, then it's just them offering their opinion. Yep, that's fair.

We've all our opinions, they're all utterly meaningless and we all give each other a bit of stick for it, so don't try take the moral high ground with me, you £#%&!in bummer!

1-0 Everton tonight, btw. I'm not confident.

Unread 20-08-2012, 09:56 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by otbarney
Fellaini is reportedly struggling to be fit, probably %@#$&!s though.

Unread 20-08-2012, 09:57 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
£#%&! you!

As if it's that way around, you mong! This is a Manchester United forum and you seem surprised when people react to people banging on and on about how shit our club is. I'm not talking measured, well thought out concerns either. That promotes healthy discussion and ofcourse the place would be dull if everyone thought the same thing. I'm talking Just repetitive, dull, utter utter doom that you can't help but go 'ohhh shuuut uuuup' after so long. Like some whining family member in the back of the car on a long car journey....are we there yet? These seats are uncomfortable? It'll probably be shit when we get there anyway? .....fact is, you get more shit on here for offering the slightest hint of a optimism than you do for repeating doomy little burps of negativity.

Show me where I've ever said anyone should agree with me, shithead? So if I offer my opinion, it's me trying to tell everyone what to think, but if Fuzzy or anyone else does, then it's just them offering their opinion. Yep, that's fair.

We've all our opinions, they're all utterly meaningless and we all give each other a bit of stick for it, so don't try take the moral high ground with me, you £#%&!in bummer!

I imagine that Wicker Man gif will be the brilliant response to your exellent post.

Unread 20-08-2012, 09:58 AM
The Watcher

Quote:
£#%&! you!

As if it's that way around, you mong! This is a Manchester United forum and you seem surprised when people react to people banging on and on about how shit our club is. I'm not talking measured, well thought out concerns either. That promotes healthy discussion and ofcourse the place would be dull if everyone thought the same thing. I'm talking Just repetitive, dull, utter utter doom that you can't help but go 'ohhh shuuut uuuup' after so long. Like some whining family member in the back of the car on a long car journey....are we there yet? These seats are uncomfortable? It'll probably be shit when we get there anyway? .....fact is, you get more shit on here for offering the slightest hint of a optimism than you do for repeating doomy little burps of negativity.

Closed Thread