United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 14-01-2009, 02:06 PM
Ginners

bunker, do what i do sometimes, take the laptop to the park. bit cold at the moment but it breaks the day up a bit, post a bit, feed the ducks, post some more, try and catch a pigeon etc

antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
WHAT?

Otee = Old Trafford.

antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop
He's very contrary these days, stuck inside all day.
He's just itching to make a meal for a big burly man in uniform.

Unread 14-01-2009, 02:07 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginlarde
bunker, do what i do sometimes, take the laptop to the park. bit cold at the moment but it breaks the day up a bit, post a bit, feed the ducks, post some more, try and catch a pigeon etc
He couldn't catch a pigeon if his life depended on it.

Unread 14-01-2009, 02:09 PM
Ginners

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop
He couldn't catch a pigeon if his life depended on it.
not as easy as it looks tbh, took me a while but ive got my technique down to a fine art now. its all about misdirection.

Unread 14-01-2009, 02:11 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginlarde
not as easy as it looks tbh, took me a while but ive got my technique down to a fine art now. its all about misdirection.
Misdirection is important alright and Bunks got buckets of that shit.

Unread 14-01-2009, 02:15 PM
borsuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
:shakehead:

Think of witty retort.

Type....

Check spelling, grammar and capitalisation.

Post....
Closed Thread