United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 27-02-2016, 03:50 PM
hopkins

Community club?

To me, it was a protest, an affordable alternative to United and somewhere to have a good day away, and have a drink and a sing. Support local initiatives by all means, but this is not what I signed up for

Unread 27-02-2016, 03:57 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by hopkins
Community club?

To me, it was a protest, an affordable alternative to United and somewhere to have a good day away, and have a drink and a sing. Support local initiatives by all means, but this is not what I signed up for
Uh-oh. Another dissenter in the ranks.

Dear Leader Andy would like to let you know that your insubordination has not gone un noticed. You are lucky that he's busy trying to source some fair-trade, organic, enriched Uranium as we speak. He will be most displeased.

Unread 27-02-2016, 04:22 PM
puressence

Surprised he can fit it in with being a driving instructor

Unread 27-02-2016, 06:05 PM
Child of Darkness

3400 there today . Plenty seem to get it . Won 3-2 with a goal in injury time .

Unread 27-02-2016, 06:08 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Child of Darkness
Plenty seem to get it
FC will be changing the badge to include the motto "sunt nobis"

Unread 27-02-2016, 06:10 PM
TripDownMiseryLane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth
didn't you say you live on the west coast of ireland? are you not an fc member then?
Founder member, one of the various initiatives I support in the community I grew up in.

Unread 27-02-2016, 06:15 PM
Charlestown Rouge

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripDownMiseryLane
Founder member, one of the various initiatives I support in the community I grew up in.
Have you got the official line on people not from Manchester being allowed to get involved - or did you make that up?

Unread 27-02-2016, 06:16 PM
Knockers

Quote:
Do you support immigrants being deported as well? Sounding a tad parochial bubby....

Unread 27-02-2016, 06:18 PM
Withers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Child of Darkness
3400 there today . Plenty seem to get it . Won 3-2 with a goal in injury time .
Never learn do you

Margentina

Unread 27-02-2016, 06:22 PM
TripDownMiseryLane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlestown Rouge
Have you got a link from FC that confirms this ?
A link to confirm that FC is a Manchester based, membership owned community club??

Unread 27-02-2016, 06:25 PM
Knockers

Quote:
A link to confirm that FC is a Manchester based, membership owned community club??
That doesn't mean Mancunians only does it, Jorg Haider?

Unread 27-02-2016, 06:27 PM
TripDownMiseryLane

Quote:
Have you got the official line on people not from Manchester being allowed to get involved - or did you make that up?
Just a view of a member - I couldn't really care less, but why would people not from Greater Manchester want to be involved in a community club hundreds of miles from the community in which they live?

Unread 27-02-2016, 06:29 PM
Charlestown Rouge

Quote:
Just a view of a member - I couldn't really care less, but why would people not from Greater Manchester want to be involved in a community club hundreds of miles from the community in which they live?
Parochial, small minded %@#$&!s.

Unread 27-02-2016, 06:30 PM
TripDownMiseryLane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knockers
That doesn't mean Mancunians only does it, Jorg Haider?
No of course not, but again, why would people not from Greater Manchester want to be involved in a community club hundreds of miles from the community in which they live?

Unread 27-02-2016, 06:33 PM
Knockers

Quote:
No of course not, but again, why would people not from Greater Manchester want to be involved in a community club hundreds of miles from the community in which they live?
I don't know - what the £#%&!'s it got to do with you? Half this forum are from Kilkenny or who knows where. It doesn't matter.

Unread 27-02-2016, 06:34 PM
TripDownMiseryLane

Quote:
Parochial, small minded balls.
Local town for local people

Community, by is very nature, is usually parochial, no?

Unread 27-02-2016, 06:36 PM
Charlestown Rouge

Quote:
I don't know - what the £#%&!'s it got to do with you? Half this forum are from Kilkenny or who knows where. It doesn't matter.
He's technically saying a lad I know from Huddersfield who got fed up at United and started doing FC from the start with a couple of mates from Salford isn't welcome. It's a sort of football ethnic cleansing. I assume the Salford lads aren't welcome and should £#%&! off and support Nevilles mob from Salford City even tough they pay council tax unlike Trippers.

Unread 27-02-2016, 06:37 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
greater manchester is not a community though, is it.

Unread 27-02-2016, 06:38 PM
Bunker Buster

Trip having ANOTHER mare.....

Unread 27-02-2016, 06:39 PM
TripDownMiseryLane

Quote:
It arises when the most vocal detractors of a community based FC aren't even from the community it is part of - What has it to do with them?
Closed Thread