United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 24-02-2024, 06:14 PM
armchair

It's pretty funny Bruno leading the press and then no-one else pressing. It must be a running joke in the dressing room.

Unread 24-02-2024, 06:14 PM
Neo

Thumbs down

Watching Eriksen is like watching one of those players in their mid-50s who trot out during those Legends / Soccer Aid charity games.

Absolute £#%&!ing garbage footballer. Far worse than Mata in his last few seasons.

Unread 24-02-2024, 06:15 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lok
I'm a big Bruno fan but he's been very poor for too long now. The system obviously doesn't suit him but he should be better than this.

Our game plan isn't good, it rarely is. It's performed by players who either don't understand it, can't do it or don't want to do it.

When it inevitably goes wrong, EtH has no solution.

No matter the excuses, it shouldn't be as bad as that was. Whether he's sacked now or in the summer is irrelevant. He won't be around for the rebuild.
Yeesh, that’s painfully true, unfortunately

We see glimpses of what he’s trying to do, but it’s not enough and it falls apart far too easily and far too frequently.

We’ve lost Shaw and Hojlund. That’s enough to throw us, but it doesn’t excuse being absolutely abject in one of the most comfortable home fixtures we could ask for. Liverpool were without their entire front three in midweek and still rattled in four goals. We should be able to cope better, even if he has been very unlucky with injuries. Villa have loads of players out and scored 4 today too.

There’s no excuse for falling apart the way we do….and we can do that in our better moments. Even recent form with better players is still littered with errors, surrendered leads etc.

We should have been confident going into that today. Four wins to the spin, no excuse of takeover creating issues and it was inexcusably poor.

The big concern for ETH is that he simply isn’t INEOS’s man. That combined with not meeting a key objective of CL football is going to land him in trouble

I’ll be absolutely stunned if we aren’t beaten and beaten comfortably next week

Unread 24-02-2024, 06:15 PM
TreeFiddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
Was always on the cards after the week we’ve had.

Can’t wait to watch us on MOTD later. They’ll pan to a glum looking Big Jim in the stands at some point - “A penny for his thoughts”
He wasn't in the stands. Presume the tax-dodging @#%&! can't be in the country more than x days per year.

Unread 24-02-2024, 06:16 PM
Msgr A Brook

I don't mind Erik but as soon as we can't make top four he's getting binned. He really does himself no favours.

Unread 24-02-2024, 06:17 PM
Gypsum Fantastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by TreeFiddy
He wasn't in the stands. Presume the tax-dodging @#%&! can't be in the country more than x days per year.
Imagine he’s already paid much more than most folk ever will. Free to retire wherever he wants no?

Unread 24-02-2024, 06:22 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
Watching Eriksen is like watching one of those players in their mid-50s who trot out during those Legends / Soccer Aid charity games.

Absolute £#%&!ing garbage footballer. Far worse than Mata in his last few seasons.
That thuggish meatheaded @#%&! (forget their name for now) basically ended his career last season. A real shame.

Unread 24-02-2024, 06:25 PM
RedNick80

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
It's pretty funny Bruno leading the press and then no-one else pressing. It must be a running joke in the dressing room.
Yep, no wonder he’s £#%&!ed. One of the few who gives his all.

Unread 24-02-2024, 06:28 PM
jem

it's hard to criticise bruno, but he looks tired every time he needs to be composed.

Unread 24-02-2024, 06:28 PM
Neo

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
That thuggish meatheaded @#%&! (forget their name for now) basically ended his career last season. A real shame.
The real shame is that he managed to blag a transfer to Manchester United when his career at the top level ended years before we signed him.

Another load of shite from the bargain bin thanks to Glazernomics.

Unread 24-02-2024, 06:32 PM
marlo

do we look like a better coached side with us playing one game a week?

just so I’m clear…The manager that is going to have us challenging for top honours can’t even conjure up a adequate performance in which we exhibit some control on the game.

INEOS + best in class sporting directors etc and letting ETH spearhead it would be catastrophic!

Unread 24-02-2024, 06:34 PM
Lok

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
do we look like a better coached side with us playing one game a week?

just so I’m clear…The manager that is going to have us challenging for top honours can’t even conjure up a adequate performance in which we exhibit some control on the game.

INEOS + best in class sporting directors etc and letting ETH spearhead it would be catastrophic!
I think I'd lose all faith on Ineos/BJR if they kept him for next season. It would demonstrate extremely poor judgement.

Unread 24-02-2024, 06:34 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
The real shame is that he managed to blag a transfer to Manchester United when his career at the top level ended years before we signed him.

He was never intended to be a regular first teamer, but was still doing fine until what I mentioned.

Unread 24-02-2024, 06:38 PM
marlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
Casimero 60m
Antony 80m
Malacia 16m

You’d argue eriksen was better business then those 3.

Unread 24-02-2024, 06:41 PM
larry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lok
I think I'd lose all faith on Ineos/BJR if they kept him for next season
oh no

Unread 24-02-2024, 06:41 PM
TreeFiddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
Casimero 60m
Antony 80m
Malacia 16m

You’d argue eriksen was better business then those 3.
Don't forget Mount

I got pelters on here for suggesting Casemiro was a bad signing. Reeked of shit at the time, looked ok for a few months and now confirmed as more horrendous business. Real Madrid must still be laughing at us now.

Varane another mess of a signing.

Unread 24-02-2024, 06:44 PM
Gypsum Fantastic

Varane not a mess but not a perfect signing due to injuries and age. But at £40m he’s been a better signing than say Casemiro or Antony

Unread 24-02-2024, 06:44 PM
madhattricks

Only Sheffield have given up more goals this season. Absolutely embarrassing.

Unread 24-02-2024, 06:45 PM
TreeFiddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsum Fantastic
Varane not a mess but not a perfect signing due to injuries and age. But at £40m he’s been a better signing than say Casemiro or Antony
That's the transfer fee. What about his wages?

Unread 24-02-2024, 06:47 PM
marlo

a laughing stock.

we can’t even get angry and perform well.

We will go to the etihad and be a useless as ever.