United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 18-06-2015, 05:16 PM
teflon_terry

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
Proove it pal or stfu. Ended up getting bad rep ffs and my standing amongst the forum was as low as it ever has been.

I'll have to get on to ric and ask him to post a few of the daily screenshots he takes of the rep leaderboard.

Unread 18-06-2015, 06:18 PM
irk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harri Jaffa
A load of #@&%!y #@&%!heads started having a go at people who didn't believe that Vidal was def 'ON'. Then refused to apologise.

You know this shirley
I'm confused.

is the verdict that Vidal was "on'?

If so, why hasn't he played yet?

Unread 18-06-2015, 07:27 PM
doudou

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harri Jaffa
A load of #@&%!y #@&%!heads started having a go at people who didn't believe that Vidal was def 'ON'. Then refused to apologise.

You know this shirley
Vidal is currently ON bail pending trial...

Unread 18-06-2015, 07:35 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
The Vidal thread was a game changer.

Obviously I handled the Vidal trial badly but I insist that I don't take all the shit for that. It was a very busy period at work which meant I was elsewhere and I was grossly let down by some very liberal Greenham common style jurors.

For one of the main wum perpetrators to not only walk free but scoop the foty is a mark of the man we were dealing with.

The £#%&!ing nerve of Sour grapes Gary here.....

Haven't you got some dreary £#%&!ing mountain to time yourself rambling up you berghaus wearing, tartan knee'd, compass swinging £#%&! ?

The Vidal thread was never a Wum. Our information was gleaned and produced for the forum to digest and come to their our conclusions....the officially word is we enquired and bid pending knee exam...

Seems to me you and that melted sticklebrick headed @#%&! Harri are STILL not over it....

You jumped at the chance of a trial and by the second page you had lost the plot....quick to seek justice awful at finding it....maybe it's at the trig point Alpha on leg gwinnings de le loch....have a wander pal and take harri with you (if that monstrosity of a bonce can fit in a helly Hansen)

Unread 18-06-2015, 07:37 PM
Switching Off

Jesus, more than one big fight on this card.

VidalMania

Unread 18-06-2015, 07:37 PM
elhombre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster

Haven't you got some dreary £#%&!ing mountain to time yourself rambling up you berghaus wearing, tartan knee'd, compass swinging £#%&! ?

The Vidal thread was never a Wum. Our information was gleaned and produced for the forum to digest and come to their our conclusions....the officially word is we enquired and bid pending knee exam...

Seems to me you and that melted sticklebrick headed @#%&! Harri are STILL not over it....

You jumped at the chance of a trial and by the second page you had lost the plot....quick to seek justice awful at finding it....maybe it's at the trig point Alpha on leg gwinnings de le loch....have a wander pal and take harri with you (if that monstrosity of a bonce can fit in a helly Hansen)
there's no need for all this... it's TV Themes!

Unread 18-06-2015, 07:39 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by elhombre
there's no need for all this... it's TV Themes!
I won't have such a prestigious award like FOTY slandered like that whilst I sleep.....

It's not just a kick in the face for me, it's a slight against all those people that democratically voted in what makes this place tick and breath....

Unread 18-06-2015, 07:40 PM
andyroo

Quote:

On I reckon

Unread 18-06-2015, 07:47 PM
plopborsky

Quote:
I won't have such a prestigious award like FOTY slandered like that whilst I sleep.....

It's not just a kick in the face for me, it's a slight against all those people that democratically voted in what makes this place tick and breath....
yeah £#%&! harri the £#%&!ing spineless @#%&! #teamclogs

Unread 18-06-2015, 07:49 PM
Semantic Lisp

Quote:

did you actually win that £#%&!ing poll then? jesus christ

Unread 18-06-2015, 07:50 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Semantic Lisp
did you actually win that £#%&!ing poll then? jesus christ
It's not a poll.

Unread 18-06-2015, 07:51 PM
Cream

Unread 18-06-2015, 07:56 PM
plopborsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream

Unread 18-06-2015, 08:02 PM
Semantic Lisp

Quote:
It's not a poll.

Unread 18-06-2015, 08:04 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by doudou
Vidal is currently ON bail pending trial...
You ballbag, he got his licence took off him and banned from driving yesterday

Unread 18-06-2015, 08:22 PM
My Name is Keith

Obviously the talk of the trial is still a very raw issue for many - I had no intention of raking it all up again, despite it being a very slow day, but unfortunately, these things happen.

I hope that people can move on now, what's done is done and people can judge for themselves, without needing to remind themselves what reddles pm's revealed, what the truth was.

Unread 18-06-2015, 08:38 PM
teflon_terry

Quote:

Stay classy Bunks.

Unread 18-06-2015, 08:40 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by teflon_terry
Stay classy Bunks.
get £#%&!ed Terry

Unread 18-06-2015, 08:52 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by teflon_terry
Stay classy Bunks.
Quote:
get £#%&!ed Terry

Unread 18-06-2015, 09:16 PM
Swagger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo

Was wondering how long it would take for the forum's most arrogant @#%&! to start acting the @#%&!.

No interest in online tit-for-tat arguments; just PM me a neutral address with time/date and we'll see what's what.
Pipe down you tart.
Closed Thread