United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 12-12-2023, 11:10 PM
Finport Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
OGS returning would confirm us as the biggest joke club in existence at the current time.

Is *that* hard for you to understand?
Surprised it hasn’t happened already then.

Unread 12-12-2023, 11:11 PM
AK14

Quote:
OGS returning would confirm us as the biggest joke club in existence at the current time.

Is *that* hard for you to understand?
I mean, I wasn’t being completely serious about Ole returning… obviously.

Just pissed off… aren’t we all?

Unread 12-12-2023, 11:11 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
12th loss of the season.

Wow.

Feels like more.
Almost all our losses have been horrific in some way, that's why.

I wonder if one of the few arguable bad luck stories - Spurs - had gone differently right at the start of the season, that might have had a longer term effect.

Nah, probably not.

Unread 12-12-2023, 11:12 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Don't take your anger out on me.....
It’s not even anger anymore

Unread 12-12-2023, 11:12 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finport Red
Surprised it hasn’t happened already then.
Just the sort of "brilliant" idea our owners might have "to win over the fans".

Unread 12-12-2023, 11:15 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasilvatwins
Free transfer 35 year old Evans and loanee CM Amrabat have to finish at CB. Only at United.

Let’s see what big Jim is made of when he arrives.

Has to make an immediate, huge impact. Praying he's in for January ffs.

Unread 12-12-2023, 11:16 PM
Finport Red

Quote:
Just the sort of "brilliant" idea our owners might have "to win over the fans".
Stop it.

It’s starting to sound too plausible. Just saw Southgate getting mentioned in the ETH thread. Felt sick.

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
Has to make an immediate, huge impact. Praying he's in for January ffs.
Pencilled in for the Wigan game, in The Scottish Player’s place.

Unread 12-12-2023, 11:17 PM
red in cumbria

Anyway as things stand, finishing bottom of the group and no bastard Europa league is good. And what everybody at the club deserves.

Unread 12-12-2023, 11:18 PM
Mr Kaboom

There's a stench of death about the whole place right now. Ratcliffe might just decide it's not worth the hassle and leave the Gimps to it.

Unread 12-12-2023, 11:21 PM
Fat Al

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lok
I could be wrong but isn't there some rule that says owners can invest some money? Our problem and why we're so close to the red line is because they don't put any money in.
Never have, never will. There's only one direction the money goes between Utd & those @#%&!s.

Unread 12-12-2023, 11:22 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Ed
Net spend

Unread 12-12-2023, 11:24 PM
RedNick80

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasilvatwins
I’m sure an owner can invest a total of 80-90 million that offsets ffp..just so happens the glazers have never done this
Of course -Such an alien concept!

Unread 12-12-2023, 11:49 PM
Gordon Hill

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
Heavy defeat in Sunday and I think that’s all she wrote for Tenners.

Players look completely unarsed.

Genuinely wouldn’t be surprised to see Ole back as interim.
I would like to think that in such a situation that Ole would tell the club we're to get-off because if he don't then we all know how it would pan-out, he would suddenly get the players looking as though they are enjoying their game as we win about 10 on the trot & then he would be offerred the manager's job again & then by the start of next season(if not sooner )the pampered spoilt brats in the dressing room would down tools & get him sacked even quicker than last time around. I idolised Ole as a player & was desperate for him to be a success as a United Manager but sadly it were'nt to be & as 95% of the @#%&!s that got him sacked 2 years ago it is hard to belive it would be any different a 2nd time around.

Unread 12-12-2023, 11:57 PM
tatty

Ratcliffe/Glazer's aren't going to change anything.

It's just a case of waiting it out.

Unread 12-12-2023, 11:58 PM
Jack Duckworth

I'm hearing Jose is keen on a return.

Unread 13-12-2023, 12:06 AM
VanHaaksbergen

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatty
Ratcliffe/Glazer's aren't going to change anything.

It's just a case of waiting it out.
The grave ?

Unread 13-12-2023, 12:07 AM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth
I'm hearing Jose is keen on a return.

Unread 13-12-2023, 12:08 AM
puressence

Has he gone yet

Unread 13-12-2023, 12:09 AM
Sparky***

That was about as hopeless as you'll see from any team in europe this season.

United are a completely disjointed mess of a team who have little to no idea how to create a chance let alone win a game against a team of that magnitude.

I've never seen a United side so lacking in belief or motivation as i've seen at times this season. The Scottish Player can come out and give all the nice soundbytes but the proof is in the pudding and from where i'm standing it looks like a bunch of players who have no faith at all in what they're being asked to do and their confidence has been crushed.

I don't know what happens from here in terms of the manager or the never ending ownership saga and how that will be moving forward but i do know that we are going to be well beaten by any half decent team we play against this season. We could very well be looking at finishing below 12th at this rate.

Unread 13-12-2023, 12:12 AM
est.1878

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
Has he gone yet
Believe as OP?